Jessica Simpson's Outrageous Comment

Lovejoy

Granite said:
Not yet, but twenty years from now. That's all I'm saying.
No no, I was agreeing with you. I was merely stating that Jessica is not as risque now as Madonna was at around the same age, so the change will likely be less dramatic.

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
allsmiles said:
i'm not qualified to answer that question.

why don't you ask someone who knows what it's like to have a daughter?

You are not qualified to answer the question because you do not have a daughter?

But somehow you are qualified to answer questions and make judgments about Jessica Simpson....

You are clearly afraid to answer the question as I knew you would be.

Lovejoy

The Berean said:
Wow, 13 pages about Jessica Simpson's bress-sis-sis! Unbelievable... :think:
:chuckle: I think the underlying issue expands somewhat beyond the young lady herself. Still, it is a remarkable amount of discussion.

Rimi

Shimei said:
You are not qualified to answer the question because you do not have a daughter?

But somehow you are qualified to answer questions and make judgments about Jessica Simpson....

I noticed the same thing, Shimei. Suddenly he's not qualified. Yeah, and Rosie O'Donnel in speedos and a hairy back doesn't do it for Granite. Riiiiight.

allsmiles

Shimei said:

Yeah, from everything I've heard having children changes everything. you want me to answer a question, but i don't have an experienced perspective to answer that particular question.

Yeah, because you folks have been putting down her father and i have an experienced perspective when it comes to having a father. frankly, i don't see how you've logically attached the two...

think whatever you want man, the skin on my nose remains.

The Berean

Lovejoy said:
:chuckle: I think the underlying issue expands somewhat beyond the young lady herself. Still, it is a remarkable amount of discussion.

Well, it's been half discussion and half name calling and insults...

fool

Hall of Fame
I used to wear a speedo.
In my early 20s when I wasen't so hard on the eyes.
Now I wear trunks, not for reasons of modesty, but because I can't pull it off any more.
But as soon as I get back in shape, look out!

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
allsmiles said:
Yeah, from everything I've heard having children changes everything. you want me to answer a question, but i don't have an experienced perspective to answer that particular question.

Yeah, because you folks have been putting down her father and i have an experienced perspective when it comes to having a father. frankly, i don't see how you've logically attached the two...

think whatever you want man, the skin on my nose remains.

You only have an answer and "experience" when it fits your perverted world view.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Hasan_ibn_Sabah said:
Disgusting onanist.

Oh, great, more of THAT crap.

And, dude: lighten up. Fool was referring to how he looked in a speedo, not anything else.

Jeeeeeez. :kookoo:

Lovejoy

Hasan_ibn_Sabah said:
It's really a non-issue. 5 years from now, everyone will be saying "Jessica who?"
As it pertains directly to Jessica, it may become a non-issue indeed. However, there will be some other young lady (or several) that choose this path to fame. And some of them will be girls that grew up in the spot light, and ones that we did not expect to go the route of sex-pot. And we will get mad, or disappointed, or disgusted. See you then!

allsmiles

Shimei said:
You only have an answer and "experience" when it fits your perverted world view.

no, i only have answers when i have experience or when i've read up on the subject. this is what you need to believe about me in order to deal with things you can't handle, and that's fine, we all have our crutches, drinking and smoking are mine:), lying to yourself is yours;)

believe me, i've flown off the handle and gone on tangents before when i've been totally unqualified, right now i'm trying to be as careful as possible to not over steps the bounds of my own experience and intelligence. you can call me scared and perverted all you want, but i'm not going to trap myself by having a strong opinion on something i haven't experienced or understand.

does that make sense?