Jerry Falwell dies at 73

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jerry Falwell did what he could, served. I was niether for him nor against him.

May his family be comforted.

In Memory of

Rev. Jerry Falwell

1933 - 2007​

- 30 -​

:scripto: . . . Psalmist

audioseizure

ok geniuses! listen up, i'm going to make this real clear.

i did not post the dancing banana because a christian passed away. please.
jerry falwall was a christian, but more importantly he was someone who was intolerant of others. i do not celebrate such people.

also, who are you to assume i was celebrating his death with a banana? how do you know the banana is not representing a tribal dance done over the graves of fallen heros in my culture? you don't.

:banana: :banana: :banana:

drbrumley

jerry falwall was a christian, but more importantly he was someone who was intolerant of others. i do not celebrate such people.

also, who are you to assume i was celebrating his death with a banana? how do you know the banana is not representing a tribal dance done over the graves of fallen heros in my culture? you don't.

Frankly your a freaking idiot! Representing a tribal dance? You must think we are idiots to post such an assine EXCUSE! And Jerry Falwell was intolerant? :rotfl:

Adam

Hall of Fame

That was the most intolerant post I've read all day. Your life is one big pickled conundrum of fallacious incongruences riddled with dotage.

Four O'Clock

...anyone's passing (if they not be some extreme evil snoot) should be respected.
I honor the respectable things that Jerry attempted to undertake.
But he was a right wing limelight wannabe who often leap-frogged Christian truth at the expense of right-wing social politics which is no more "Christian" than the man in the moon.
IMHO, he set any effort to position Christianity (the Truth!) into people's minds here in the US more into the opposite direction than what should have been...

GeneCosta

I don't respect the man, but I don't wish him a horrible afterlife, either. An enlightening one would suffice.

I'll let Fred Phelps be the one to do the dance. Talk about eating your own. Finding pleasure in death is something I'll gladly not condone. It's how I separate myself from the very same people I oppose.

Aimiel

Did you only pick Jewish as your religious affiliation becuase Druid wasn't on the list? ... or perhaps Schizophrenic?

Nikos

To dance at the announcement of anyone's death is stupid! It is inhuman!

I can only assume that you, audio, was born without a brain. Get a life! Really!

aikido7

BANNED
Banned

I can only assume that you, audio, was born without a brain. Get a life! Really!
Jerry Falwell expressed great hate for a lot of his fellow Americans.

It is really any wonder to you that so many of them will greet his death with something less than love?

audioseizure

Did you only pick Jewish as your religious affiliation becuase Druid wasn't on the list? ... or perhaps Schizophrenic?

actually my first pick would be humanist.
but i settled on jewish because I AM!

were born without a brain. :)

lovely

Is 57:1 The righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it to heart: and merciful
men are taken away, none considering that the righteous is taken
away from the evil to come.
57:2 He shall enter into peace: they shall rest in their beds, each one
walking in his uprightness.