JayHoover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
Let me see. If government dictates hiring and firing practices and how one should run one's business, that's called Fascism, isn't it?

OH! I'm sorry! Some people call that "democracy" and "equal rights" nowadays.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by Frank Ernest

Let me see. If government dictates hiring and firing practices and how one should run one's business, that's called Fascism, isn't it?

OH! I'm sorry! Some people call that "democracy" and "equal rights" nowadays.

Yep! That's what the demo-commies are, fascists!

JayHoover

Originally posted by BillyBob

I have plenty of reasons.
Name 'em

I told you, didn't I?
Yeah, you got quite a set of balls to inform me on a forum anonymously. Do you have a public sign for all applicants that reads, "Non-caucasian, females, and non-Christians need not apply"?

I'll bet you don't, and I'll bet we all know why you don't.

Unless they are white Christian males, they never even get to that point of the discussion.
How do you know someone is Christian? What, do Christians come with a "777" stamped on their foreheads?

Due to your unethical approach and practices, I can certainly see that you're an evdient Christian. But not every Christian is devious, unfair, and racist and sexist. So how do you know when one walks in the door?

They may be irrelevant to you, but they are not irrelevant everyone.
They would be irrelevant to anyone with a modicum of ethics

I have never taken out an ad looking for employees, but it would save me and the applicants a lot of time if I took out an ad like that because I am very strict about who works for me. And guess what??? I have the RIGHT to be!
Yeah, I can see why you haven't. It's because it's illegal to do what you're doing despite your insistence you have the right to discriminate.

And for good reason.

It's people like you that create the need for laws to treat people for their capabilities, not their beliefs or their race.

You create the need for the very laws you break. If your kind were fair, there'd be the very freedom you seek. But no, you have to choose to be this way, and the world turns the way it does.

Anyway, nice discussion. Glad to find yet another Christian who, in the end, embraces unethical, unfair practices in their daily lives. what a relief to always be "forgiven", hunh, guys?

You folks here are great role models.

Last edited:

JayHoover

Originally posted by One Eyed Jack

I'll ask you once more-- are you sure about that?
Yes.

It doesn't? Earlier you posted:
This example was in that it was somehow mandated. Mandating it would bothr me. You choosing to do it without the mandate wouldn't. Do you understand now?

Good.

Well, I'm glad you have no problems with people of faith holding office.
I rarely have opportunity to vote for those who don't.

Okay, I guess you didn't have a point to make there.
A mutual concession here.

When did the government mandate prayers?
They haven't per se; the argument revolves around trying to keep it that way.

You've already chosen not to participate.
We're going arouhnd and around on the same point, and will not agree. One more time, and then we're done:

If there is no call to pray as some part of a formal declaration by an entity under some government aegis -- for instance, if the principal of a school during a function of the school does NOT get up and say, "now let us all pray", then there is no mandate from any governmental agency (read: the public school) to mandate a prayer. This leaves the field open without any choice to be made whether or not to participate.

That leaves you 100% free to pray on your own becuase you feel moved to do so, and it leaves me free to not have to refuse to participate in a ritual I find irrelevant and perhaps (PERHAPS -- this overview is to include all opinions) -- personally distasteful or even offensive.

One way is neutral without commenitng favorably of unfavorably. If the agency (read: the public school) makes not comment on prayer one way or the other, everyone is free to engage in their personal preference. And in fact, I encourage everyone to do so..

Now, OEJ, I've explained it thoroughly. We will not agree. I understand that in the grand scope of things, whether or not people pray is of little relevance to me as an individual. Frankly, I do not care. But the greater issue is to keep the government out of it entirely. This doesn't benefit me, it benefits everyone.

Yeah. Just like you choosing not to pray is your own choice, leaving me and the government out of it.
Not if the governmental agency formalizes it. Why should my government even raise the subject? It's none of their business.

In closing:
I'm amazed at the dichotomy of this thread. I'm arguing with one guy who thinks it's okay for government to make some sort (ANY sort) of intrusion on one's religion, but another guy who thinks the government should stay out of the way their business is run!

Frankly, I want the government to stay out of both, but thanks to the insistence of the businessman to discriminate unethically, it can't be that way.

I'm not trying to take away anybody's freedoms.
Good. We agree on something.

Last words to you guys. I have a busy life facing me for awhile, and we could spend years circling on something we shall never agree upon.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by JayHoover

Name 'em

Sure. The work I do is primarily men's work, hence the 'no women' clause. The work I do is mostly in upscale homes of caucasion cutomers in the South, hence the 'no blacks' clause. You see, it would cost me customers if I had a crew of black guys. The Christian part is purely a personal preference.

Oh, and I have hired black guys, women and non-Christians in the past.

Yeah, you got quite a set of balls to inform me on a forum anonymously.

I am hardly anonymous. If it will make you feel better, I'll PM you my name and address so you can tell Jesse Jackson where I live. :dunce:

Do you have a public sign for all applicants that reads, "Non-caucasian, females, and non-Christians need not apply"?

Nope.

I'll bet you don't, and I'll bet we all know why you don't.

I already told you why. :sozo: Pay Attention!

How do you know someone is Christian? What, do Christians come with a "777" stamped on their foreheads?

The only guys I use are guys who have been referred to me through other Christians.

Due to your unethical approach and practices,

There is nothing unethical about my practices.

I can certainly see that you're an evdient Christian. But not every Christian is devious, unfair, and racist and sexist.

I am none of those things.

So how do you know when one walks in the door?

I never claimed to have that power.

They would be irrelevant to anyone with a modicum of ethics

So says the commie.

Yeah, I can see why you haven't. It's because it's illegal to do what you're doing despite your insistence you have the right to discriminate.

:darwinsm: Oh man, you are a total moron! :darwinsm: There is nothing illegal about it and there shouldn't be! :darwinsm:

It's people like you that create the need for laws to treat people for their capabilities, not their beliefs or their race.

I treat my workers very well and pay them according to their capabilities.

You create the need for the very laws you break.

What laws have I broken?

If your kind were fair, there'd be the very freedom you seek. But no, you have to choose to be this way, and the world turns the way it does.

Anyway, nice discussion. Glad to find yet another Christian who, in the end, embraces unethical, unfair practices in their daily lives. what a relief to always be "forgiven", hunh, guys?

You folks here are great role models.

And your an oppressive nanny government loving commie.

Gerald

Resident Fiend
Re: JayHoover

Originally posted by Nineveh
If a lil islamic kid wants to pray, it's not a Christian who will stop him.
And anyone calling himself Christian who does act thusly is not a real Christian, right...?

JayHoover

Sure. The work I do is primarily men's work, hence the 'no women' clause. The work I do is mostly in upscale homes of caucasion cutomers in the South, hence the 'no blacks' clause. You see, it would cost me customers if I had a crew of black guys. The Christian part is purely a personal preference.

Oh, and I have hired black guys, women and non-Christians in the past.
You find nothing unethical about the blatant support of racism you feed into?

The work I do is mostly in upscale homes of caucasion cutomers in the South, hence the 'no blacks' clause.

What does their color have to do with any of it?

I am hardly anonymous. If it will make you feel better, I'll PM you my name and address so you can tell Jesse Jackson where I live. :dunce:
No need to. Simply publicize your hiring methods. See what results.

Why not? You seem to be arguing your practices are perfectly legitimate. You should be proud to be such a stalwart example of entrepnurial freedom. Proclaim it loudly:

"I, Billy-Bob, Do Not Hire Blacks, Women, or Non-Christians!"

See how legal your argument really is.

I already told you why. :sozo: Pay Attention!
You only just explained it in this very post. Please try to refrain from being a bigger numbskull than you already seem to be. I can't "pay attention" to an answer you have only just given me in the same post.

The only guys I use are guys who have been referred to me through other Christians.
Like I said: you are such a good example of Christian decency in business, you should proclaim it loudly. Why don't you? what do you think might result with your legal methods?

There is nothing unethical about my practices.
You engage in racist, sexist policies. If I am wrong, prove it by announcing it publically in your area. In fact, show me the ad, and I'll pay for 50% of its cost.

After all, it'll drum up lots of business for you, won't it?

I am none of those things.
From what you are claiming in these post, yes, you are.

I never claimed to have that power.
I didn't say you did. I was simply wondering how you can tell someone is Christian or not. What happens if a present worker decides to abandon his Christianity while on the job? Do you fire him?

So says the commie.
Oh, brother. :rolleyes:

Does this argument actually work in your neck of the woods?

Yeah, I'll bet it does.

:darwinsm: Oh man, you are a total moron! :darwinsm: There is nothing illegal about it and there shouldn't be! :darwinsm:
Fine. Where would you like to publish the ad announcing your proud hiring practices? Here's the copy:

Billybob -- Contractor to the Upscale

Seeking skilled workers for upscale construction projects. Competitive salaries. I only hire Caucasian Men who are Christians. All others need not apply.

I treat my workers very well and pay them according to their capabilities.
I'm sure you do. You are so very ethical!

What laws have I broken?
Federal and state anti-discrimination laws. See my next post.

And your an oppressive nanny government loving commie.
Yeah, right. Does extremism just run in your family, or gallop? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

JayHoover

To help you out, Billybob, here's some information I found on federal anti-discrimination laws.

http://www.nolo.com/article.cfm/Obj...C-9CBE-42EF-917012F2F6758F92/111/259/283/ART/

Race Discrimination in the Workplace

It is illegal to discriminate against employees because of their race.

Federal law and the laws of the 50 states prohibit race discrimination and harassment in employment.

This means that it is illegal for you to treat an employee or applicant differently because of his or her race or color in regard to all phases of the employment relationship, including: help-wanted ads, interviews, pre-employment testing, hiring, job assignments, shift assignments, promotions, compensation, benefits, job training, layoffs or termination.

This prohibition includes discrimination based on stereotypes or assumptions you may have about people of a certain race -- for example, if you think people of a certain race are lazy or are prone to violence.

In addition to prohibiting intentional discrimination, these laws prohibit employer practices that seem neutral but that have a disproportionate impact on people because of their race or color. Such a policy is legal only if there's a valid business reason for its existence. For example, if you refuse to hire people who don't meet minimum height and weight criteria, you may be discriminating against people of Asian descent, who will be disproportionately affected by this rule. The rule will only pass legal muster if you can show it is clearly related to the physical demands of the particular job -- heavy lifting in a warehouse, for example.

Added by JayHoover: Please note that the physical capabilities exemption applies to height and weight as regards to a racial factor: i.e., that an Asian may be physically smaller and lighter and hence unable to do a particularly strenuous job. But this is a very thin margin of discrimination allowed, and Billybob, who will not hire blacks regardless of their capabilities, is practicing illegal, unethical hiring methods.
Furthermore:

Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. §§ 2000e and following)

Title VII prohibits employers from discriminating against applicants and employees on the basis of race or color, religion, sex, pregnancy, childbirth and national origin (including membership in a Native American tribe).

It also prohibits employers from retaliating against an applicant or employee who asserts his or her rights under the law. For example, an employer cannot fire someone for complaining about race discrimination.

Let's examine the exemptions, and the readers can be the judge of whether the noble Billybob is a stand-up citizen, or a racist:

http://www.nolo.com/article.cfm/Obj...C-9CBE-42EF-917012F2F6758F92/111/259/283/ART/

Exceptions to Employment Discrimination Laws

Sometimes you can discriminate against a group of people -- if the particular job you are filling requires a person with specific characteristics.

In a very rare and narrow exception to antidiscrimination laws, you can discriminate against people on the basis of gender, religion, national origin, age or another protected characteristic (but never race) if the very nature of the job requires you to do so.

This exception -- called the bona fide occupational qualification (BFOQ) exception -- arises from the fact that some jobs require people who have certain characteristics that the law usually protects, such as people of a certain national origin or people of a certain religion.

For example, if you are a movie director searching for someone to play the role of Hamlet's mother, you can discriminate against men in filling the part. Or if you are an official in the Catholic Church, you can discriminate against non-Catholics when hiring priests.

In order to use this exception, you must prove that no member of the group that you want to discriminate against can perform the job. This can be a tough thing to prove, and courts often reject arguments that most employers would find perfectly legitimate. For example, the airlines can't discriminate against older applicants when hiring flight attendants simply because they think that passengers prefer young pretty faces. If you look at the actual job duties -- maintaining order in the plane's cabin, serving meals and beverages -- a 45-year-old is just as able to perform the job of flight attendant as a 25-year-old.

There are times, however, when an employer has no choice but to use the BFOQ exception. For example, the law has allowed BFOQs in the following instances:

An employer was allowed to discriminate against women and hire only male attendants for its company bathroom.
An airline was allowed to discriminate on the basis of religion and hire only Muslim pilots to fly certain routes in Saudi Arabia where Saudi Arabian law prohibited, under punishment of death, any non-Muslims to enter the area.

Billybob, I'm not sure, but I don't think your "Wealthy white home owners won't want me to hire Jewish black women" qualifies as an exemption.

Last edited:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned

You find nothing unethical about the blatant support of racism you feed into?

I'm not a racist, You are just hopeful that I am.

BillyBob: The work I do is mostly in upscale homes of caucasion cutomers in the South, hence the 'no blacks' clause.

What does their color have to do with any of it?

A lot. First of all, I don't know a single black guy who has the level of skills I have or require from my employees. It's uncommon for blacks to be in the 'Trades' other than helpers, of which I do not need. Secondly, as I mentioned before, I live in the South. Whether you like it or not, rich white folks are uncomfortable with strangers in their homes. They are even more uncomfortable if those strangers are blacks. I can see their point. As a business man, I would be hurting myself if I employed blacks simply because they are black. That would be stupid, and that is what Affirmative Action expects.

No need to. Simply publicize your hiring methods. See what results.

Absolutely nothing will result. My hiring practices are not illegal, nor should they be.

Why not? You seem to be arguing your practices are perfectly legitimate.

They are.

You should be proud to be such a stalwart example of entrepnurial freedom. Proclaim it loudly:

"I, Billy-Bob, Do Not Hire Blacks, Women, or Non-Christians!"

Looks like you just did it for me.

See how legal your argument really is.

You only just explained it in this very post. Please try to refrain from being a bigger numbskull than you already seem to be. I can't "pay attention" to an answer you have only just given me in the same post.

Wrong, I answered it previously. :sozo: PAY ATTENTION!!!

Like I said: you are such a good example of Christian decency in business, you should proclaim it loudly. Why don't you? what do you think might result with your legal methods?

There is nothing unChristian about my business practices, nor is there anything illegal about them.

You engage in racist, sexist policies.

So? I don't have tp hire anybody I don't want to hire. There's nothing unethical or illegal about it.

If I am wrong, prove it by announcing it publically in your area. In fact, show me the ad, and I'll pay for 50% of its cost.

As I have already told you, I don't hire my employees with ads.

I didn't say you did. I was simply wondering how you can tell someone is Christian or not. What happens if a present worker decides to abandon his Christianity while on the job? Do you fire him?

It hasn't happened. Did I mention that I only hire Conservatives?

Billybob -- Contractor to the Upscale

Seeking skilled workers for upscale construction projects. Competitive salaries. I only hire Caucasian Men who are Christians. All others need not apply.

Hey, that's pretty good! If I ever need to advertise for an employee, I just must use it, it would certainly save a lot of time.

I'm sure you do. You are so very ethical!

Yes I am. You see, Political Correctness, does not equal ethical.

Federal and state anti-discrimination laws. See my next post.

They do not apply to me.

Yeah, right. Does extremism just run in your family, or gallop? :rolleyes:

Yes. It also runs in most of the other contractors I know. There are a few unethical ones [none of which are my friends] who hire illegal immigrants, but I would never do such a thing.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned

To help you out, Billybob, here's some information I found on federal anti-discrimination laws.

Race Discrimination in the Workplace

It is illegal to discriminate against employees because of their race.

Federal law and the laws of the 50 states prohibit race discrimination and harassment in employment.

This means that it is illegal for you to treat an employee or applicant differently because of his or her race or color in regard to all phases of the employment relationship, including: help-wanted ads, interviews, pre-employment testing, hiring, job assignments, shift assignments, promotions, compensation, benefits, job training, layoffs or termination.

This prohibition includes discrimination based on stereotypes or assumptions you may have about people of a certain race -- for example, if you think people of a certain race are lazy or are prone to violence.

In addition to prohibiting intentional discrimination, these laws prohibit employer practices that seem neutral but that have a disproportionate impact on people because of their race or color. Such a policy is legal only if there's a valid business reason for its existence. For example, if you refuse to hire people who don't meet minimum height and weight criteria, you may be discriminating against people of Asian descent, who will be disproportionately affected by this rule. The rule will only pass legal muster if you can show it is clearly related to the physical demands of the particular job -- heavy lifting in a warehouse, for example.

Furthermore:

Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. §§ 2000e and following)

Title VII prohibits employers from discriminating against applicants and employees on the basis of race or color, religion, sex, pregnancy, childbirth and national origin (including membership in a Native American tribe).

It also prohibits employers from retaliating against an applicant or employee who asserts his or her rights under the law. For example, an employer cannot fire someone for complaining about race discrimination.

Let's examine the exemptions, and the readers can be the judge of whether the noble Billybob is a stand-up citizen, or a racist:

Exceptions to Employment Discrimination Laws

Sometimes you can discriminate against a group of people -- if the particular job you are filling requires a person with specific characteristics.

In a very rare and narrow exception to antidiscrimination laws, you can discriminate against people on the basis of gender, religion, national origin, age or another protected characteristic (but never race) if the very nature of the job requires you to do so.

This exception -- called the bona fide occupational qualification (BFOQ) exception -- arises from the fact that some jobs require people who have certain characteristics that the law usually protects, such as people of a certain national origin or people of a certain religion.

For example, if you are a movie director searching for someone to play the role of Hamlet's mother, you can discriminate against men in filling the part. Or if you are an official in the Catholic Church, you can discriminate against non-Catholics when hiring priests.

In order to use this exception, you must prove that no member of the group that you want to discriminate against can perform the job. This can be a tough thing to prove, and courts often reject arguments that most employers would find perfectly legitimate. For example, the airlines can't discriminate against older applicants when hiring flight attendants simply because they think that passengers prefer young pretty faces. If you look at the actual job duties -- maintaining order in the plane's cabin, serving meals and beverages -- a 45-year-old is just as able to perform the job of flight attendant as a 25-year-old.

There are times, however, when an employer has no choice but to use the BFOQ exception. For example, the law has allowed BFOQs in the following instances:

An employer was allowed to discriminate against women and hire only male attendants for its company bathroom.
An airline was allowed to discriminate on the basis of religion and hire only Muslim pilots to fly certain routes in Saudi Arabia where Saudi Arabian law prohibited, under punishment of death, any non-Muslims to enter the area.

Billybob, I'm not sure, but I don't think your "Wealthy white home owners won't want me to hire Jewish black women" qualifies as an exemption.

:yawn:

Gerald

Resident Fiend
Making use of the Old Boy Network™, are you...?
So, how do you know if a prospective hire is Christian or conservative? Are you rude enough to ask them point blank about their religious and political affiliations? How would you know if the prospective hire is telling the truth or not?

Consider: when it has been to my advantage, I have told people that I'm a Christian; I know all the right things to say.

It isn't like they can check to see if I'm lying...:devil:

JayHoover

I'm not a racist, You are just hopeful that I am.
Your next paragraph supports why you are indeed a racist -- it begins with the word "Secondly". However, you raise a different issue first, which I will address in order.

A lot. First of all, I don't know a single black guy who has the level of skills I have or require from my employees. It's uncommon for blacks to be in the 'Trades' other than helpers, of which I do not need.
Really great circular reaosning. If, as you say, this scenario exists, of course there are no black workers with those skills: Your racist policies and sympathies perpetuate that situation.

Secondly, as I mentioned before, I live in the South. Whether you like it or not, rich white folks are uncomfortable with strangers in their homes. They are even more uncomfortable if those strangers are blacks.
<-- This is a racist viewpoint, no doubt about it. Being black doesn't make one more or less likely to behave in anyway other than courteously amd professionally.

Whether you like it or not, such a belief as you've outlined is, by deifnition, RACIST.

I can see their point.
Precisely. This is evidence that you too are as racist as they are. You certainly run your business to cater to this racist, irraitonal and unsupported fear you claim "white rich Southerners" suffer from.

You are as much a part of the problem, and your practices are illegal as well as unethical. A man's skin color, his religion, and his politics is irrelevant to his talents, whatever they may be. If a person can do the job skilfully, you are ethically bound to hire him. You are legally obligated as well, but enforcing it can be difficult.

So let us have you convict yourself out of your own mouth:

If a black Jewish man displays exactly the skills you require for your job, would you hire him?

(And I've dropped the woman issue because you probably have cause in terms of physical abilities, but women can be skilled contractors as well. I know -- my gf built a business on it and did the heavy work herself. But I'll let that pass simply because your obvious racism is far easier to illustrate than is your sexism.)

As a business man, I would be hurting myself if I employed blacks simply because they are black. That would be stupid, and that is what Affirmative Action expects.
We're not talking about quotas here, and you know the tenor of this debate is beyond such nonsense as numbers for numbers sake. I specifically am saying that who you hire would need to have the skills, but you started this by making a blanket statement that A) you have a discriminatory criteria that you always apply and B) It's not illegal.

A) You discriminate on the basis of race and religion and

B) Yes -- it's ILLEGAL

Absolutely nothing will result. My hiring practices are not illegal, nor should they be.
Let's test your claim. I'lkl pay for it 100%

[qipue]They are.[/quote]Then let's test it. where should we place this public advertisment? Please send me the name of your local paper and yourt information. It will be a discreet ad with the copy as I noted.

Looks like you just did it for me.
On a forum anonymously is not in a public newspaper. Surely you can tell the difference?

There is nothing unChristian about my business practices, nor is there anything illegal about them.
Discriminating based on religion and race is illegal. PAY ATTENTION YOURSELF.

And you are probably right. Where is racism scripturally supported? If this were purely sexism, you'd be right of course. Sexism and religious bias is definitely the hallmark of Christianity. But racism? I don't believe it is.

So? I don't have tp hire anybody I don't want to hire. There's nothing unethical or illegal about it.
Depends on the why. You are all balls and pride when claiming this hiring criteria of yours here online where you can't be investigated for discriminatory practices. I am curious if your lion;s heart extends to the real world.

Let's do this ad thing. It's perfectly legal you say. Let's see if it is.

So? Don;t hire anyone. You just said you don;t have to hire anyone you don't want to hire. Just because there's an ad doesn;t mean you have to hire anyone. Let's put the ad in and see how legal your standards really are.

At this point, it doesn;t matter -- you break so many other laws that htis one is fly poop in pepper

Hey, that's pretty good! If I ever need to advertise for an employee, I just must use it, it would certainly save a lot of time.
Let's run it up the flagpole and see what salute you get.

Yes I am. You see, Political Correctness, does not equal ethical.
It does when the correctness happens to synchronize with ethics. Your discrimination policies are neither correct nor ethical.

They do not apply to me.
I'll pay to rpove it. Send PM me the information and I'll run the ad in your local community. Let's see how legal your standards are. Remember, you don't have to hire anyone you don't want to hire-- and it will cost you absolutely nothing.

PM me the info, BillyBob. I'll run the ad. What do you have to lose? You may find some very talented black non-Christian liberals who would make your business soar mightily than it presently does with such stellar leadership such as yourself.

And if you don't-- don't hire 'em!

But let's run that ad, shall we? My treat.

Yes. It also runs in most of the other contractors I know. There are a few unethical ones [none of which are my friends] who hire illegal immigrants, but I would never do such a thing.
No, of course you wouldn't. You are a shining example of Christian goodness. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

JayHoover

Originally posted by Gerald

So, how do you know if a prospective hire is Christian or conservative? Are you rude enough to ask them point blank about their religious and political affiliations? How would you know if the prospective hire is telling the truth or not?

Consider: when it has been to my advantage, I have told people that I'm a Christian; I know all the right things to say.

He gets referenced workers from other Christian Conservatives.

Gerald

Resident Fiend
Originally posted by On Fire

Simple solution - LEAVE!
Simpler solution - DIE!

(Just carrying things to the next disgusting level, like any good Resident Fiend should...) :chuckle:

Gerald

Resident Fiend
He gets referenced workers from other Christian Conservatives.
Ah, but how does he know the ones doing the referencing aren't lying?

I've traveled in a number of interesting circles by claiming to be a Christian conservative. No one has ever bothered to check and see if I'm authentic... :chuckle:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by Gerald

Yep.

Because I know the guys before I hire them.

You don't understand the process involved for my hiring practices.

Status
Not open for further replies.