Jason Whitlock: Fearless

Gary K

Banned
I listened to most of Whitlock's new podcast. I liked it and found him to be honest and forthright. I've liked quite a bit of what he's had to say over the last few months.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
According to Whitlock's Twitter account he will be starting a daily podcast on The Blaze beginning on July 6th. I still don't know if that means he'll be on YouTube or not.

Gary K

Banned
According to Whitlock's Twitter account he will be starting a daily podcast on The Blaze beginning on July 6th. I still don't know if that means he'll be on YouTube or not.
I don't understand why anyone who is not politically correct would use youtube. They can and do shut down channels that say anything they don't like. I would use Rumble or other independent channels or just publish on my own website. I don't even know how long that will last because all that needs to be done is censor the DNS databases of all dns entries for conservative content to stop all communication they, the deep state, big tech, etc... don't want to happen. Without DNS is is no communication over the internet.