Jacob saw God and wrestled with Him

God's Truth

He made Himself a body in heaven, then gave up that body to come in the flesh, and after dying and rising again, he went to heaven and received that same body he had in heaven before coming to earth.

God's Truth

No mention of The Father.

God the Father in the Old Testament calls Himself the First and the Last.

Isaiah 44:6 "This is what the LORD says--Israel's King and Redeemer, the LORD Almighty: I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no God.

Isaiah 48:12 "Listen to me, O Jacob, Israel, whom I have called: I am he; I am the first and I am the last.

Apple7

God the Father in the Old Testament calls Himself the First and the Last.

Isaiah 44:6 "This is what the LORD says--Israel's King and Redeemer, the LORD Almighty: I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no God.

Isaiah 48:12 "Listen to me, O Jacob, Israel, whom I have called: I am he; I am the first and I am the last.

Yahweh is the First & The Last, three times in the OT....and three times in the NT.

The Trinity.

God's Truth

3 Persons; 1 Being.

The Trinity is One God, not three.

Heretic...

You say the Father is God, and a separate and different God is the Son, and another separate and different God is the Holy Spirit.

That makes three different and separate Gods. That is what you say.

beameup

You say the Father is God, and a separate and different God is the Son, and another separate and different God is the Holy Spirit.

They are united as one.

Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning;
from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit,
hath sent ME: Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the LORD thy GOD which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go. - Isaiah 48:16-17

Apple7

If three gods is your stance, then prove it...

God's Truth

If three gods is your stance, then prove it...

You make three different Gods because you say they are different and separate.

Go ahead and tell me how you think they are different. Go ahead and explain to me how they are different and separate.