I've seen Debate 3 times... Who won Closing Statement?

republicanchick

Oh, so you think they were telling the truth.

give proof they weren't

you anticatholics are sure into that ACCUSING thing... disgusting... antichristian

(I will bet you have [sarcasm alert] never told ONE lie...)

[insert roll eyes smiley]

we're supposed to listen to YOU instead of them?

ha ha... (sardonic laugh)

what a joke

=

Daniel1611

yeh, that's real Christian judging someone by what career they're in

That is the only criteria for people like you.. who apprntly couldn't care less about truth themselves

_

Did any of them bring up the Federal Reserve, World Bank or IMF? If not, they either just want to keep the status quo or they don't understand what's going on.

republicanchick

Did any of them bring up the Federal Reserve, World Bank or IMF? If not, they either just want to keep the status quo or they don't understand what's going on.

yeh, must be those reasons...

Moron City

couldn't possibly be som other reason... but you haters are always presumptuous. If you didn't presume to know everything, you wouldn't be so quick to judge and condemn ... You just assume they are lying and by gosh, that means they are lying...

how immature

not to mention irrelevent... Even if there is some kind of... something going on most Americans don't know about (and i agree there is probably plenty of such)... doesn't matter. We have to elect SOMEONE

_

Daniel1611

yeh, must be those reasons...

Moron City

couldn't possibly be som other reason... but you haters are always presumptuous. If you didn't presume to know everything, you wouldn't be so quick to judge and condemn ... You just assume they are lying and by gosh, that means they are lying...

how immature

not to mention irrelevent... Even if there is some kind of... something going on most Americans don't know about (and i agree there is probably plenty of such)... doesn't matter. We have to elect SOMEONE

_

Oh yes. The rich and powerful are just waiting to hear your opinion.

They don't care. They will get the puppet that they want whether you or I like it or not.

republicanchick

They don't care. They will get the puppet that they want whether you or I like it or not.

irrelevent

We have to vote for SOMEONE

We have to make a stand (even if what u say is true and you present little to no proof)

I know u may not believe in God, but i know myself that i hve to (in the End) stand b4 Him

i want to be able to say i did all... or at least SOME of what He said

__

republicanchick

how ironic. The Ds are the rich ones who love crony capitalism and are mostly the ones who benefit from it...

2 words

Clinton Cash

(thanks for the reminder that i need to find that book)

++

Daniel1611

how ironic. The Ds are the rich ones who love crony capitalism and are mostly the ones who benefit from it...

2 words

Clinton Cash

(thanks for the reminder that i need to find that book)

++

Yeah, the Democrats are the only rich ones. Not like the Republican front runner is a billionaire

Daniel1611

just can't say the Ds are liars, can you?

disgusting...

at least i admit there are false Rs who do lie... (break promises to the people) but you... you are dishonest..

I've never hid the fact that I believe all of them are war mongering, corporatists fascists, that I don't recognize the legitimacy of the American government and that I don't vote for the "lesser of two evils" because I don't vote for evil.

I have been consistent in my statements that the world governments are run by a shadow group of satanists and that presidents are selected by them, not by you.

You are just a partisan that is obsessed with politics and TV news networks, and you can't recognize the truth because of your cognitive dissonance. You're brainwashed by that TV "news" and talk radio into believing that these political parties are different from one another and that you ultimately have and influence on public policy. You don't.

Pay attention to what is going on. Try to affect change when you can. But recognize that voting for a president does for affect change in any sense

republicanchick

I've never hid the fact that I believe all of them are war mongering, corporatists fascists, that I don't recognize the legitimacy of the American government and that I don't vote for the "lesser of two evils" because I don't vote for evil.

I have been consistent in my statements that the world governments are run by a shadow group of satanists and that presidents are selected by them, not by you.

You are just a partisan that is obsessed with politics and TV news networks, and you can't recognize the truth because of your cognitive dissonance. You're brainwashed by that TV "news" and talk radio into believing that these political parties are different from one another and that you ultimately have and influence on public policy. You don't.

Pay attention to what is going on. Try to affect change when you can. But recognize that voting for a president does for affect change in any sense

you are paranoid.

+

Daniel1611

you are paranoid.

+

You are delusional. In 4 years when your vote has not changed anything, and the Republicans have done nothing to make anything better, you will vote again. Insanity is doing the same thing and expecting different results. I couldn't fathom wasting so much time watching network news . in some countries, they are forced to listen to propaganda. The American public chooses to.

republicanchick

You are delusional. In 4 years when your vote has not changed anything, and the Republicans have done nothing to make anything better, you will vote again. Insanity is doing the same thing and expecting different results. I couldn't fathom wasting so much time watching network news . in some countries, they are forced to listen to propaganda. The American public chooses to.

you are paranoid

you could do one of 2 (or both) things to help that paranoia:

get a shrink

and/or

develop a close relationship with Jesus via His Church (sacraments.. Holy Mass)

+