Its Trump's Party, Liz can Cry if she Wants To

He looked it up on Google, aww shucks what a kid! But not a lady, Haha!

I know my Shakespeare ma'am. But I am in a charitable mood so today you receive a free pass.

Besides, you and I both know that I caught you cold in your hypocrisy: The good Christian woman who supports abortion, Marxism and homosexual acts. Sell that to Jesus.

51268676ef37a06598ec1300250e7e6d.jpg

I doubt you know the person that well. Can you site a post saying she is a Marxist, or favors abortion?

It is a simple deduction my dear Watson. She does not like the GOP, she supports Democrats, Democrats are the party of Marxism, abortion and homosexuality. Therefore, she supports Marxism, abortion and homosexuality.

Elementary my dear, elementary..

Don't be silly

You wound me!

besides, you would lose.

Really? You're either old, or you think I am young.

Thanks for the chit chat.

doodlebug

It is a simple deduction my dear Watson. She does not like the GOP, she supports Democrats, Democrats are the party of Marxism, abortion and homosexuality. Therefore, she supports Marxism, abortion and homosexuality.

Elementary my dear, elementary..

You wound me!

Really? You're either old, or you think I am young.

Thanks for the chit chat.
She might be a Republican moreso than you.

She might be a Republican moreso than you.

I was in the middle of answering this when . . .

Anyhoo, you might be correct. I have no allegiance to any party. I am a conservative, a true American conservative. I do vote Republican because at this time it is the best vote to advance conservatism.

Arthur Brain

You are written in this forum's history as a Marxist and a prevaricator. You are also a total hypocrite because any other day the name of "Cheney" would have your Marxist ilk screaming "war monger" or "fascist".

Liz is a traitor to America, voting to convict an obviously innocent man all because he pulled the covers off her war-monger dad. It figures that your kind would call a traitor a patriot.
Rusha isn't a 'Marxist' by any stretch so shows what you, as a supposedly relatively new member to this forum, knows about her. Which is to say squat. Cheney is one of the few who calls out bunk like election fraud as it is and that seems to stick in your craw. Maybe Raffensberger is a "sell out" too after refusing to find 11,000 votes in Trump's favor after his cringe inducing phone call on the score as recorded?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Rusha isn't a 'Marxist' by any stretch so shows what you, as a supposedly relatively new member to this forum, knows about her. Which is to say squat. Cheney is one of the few who calls out bunk like election fraud as it is and that seems to stick in your craw. Maybe Raffensberger is a "sell out" too after refusing to find 11,000 votes in Trump's favor after his cringe inducing phone call on the score as recorded?
Gossip. Ouch.