It's Impossible!! - Four:

Letsargue

God said if you don't have the Spirit of God dwelling with you and in you then you are not saved. Rom 8:9.

Spit on it of you want to. If you refuse the Spirit of God, you are not saved. God said it. If you don't believe Rom 8:9, then don't claim to believe the bible.

You have placed yourself and your ridiculous "theology" above the clear written word of God.

Read on down!!!!!!!!!

Don't just say it: (((( Prove IT ))))!!!!! - Where's the Truth that you have that Proves me WRONG??????? - COME On!!!!!!! Show us ALL, how right YOU Are!!!! - Let's SEE "IT"!!!!!!!

Paul -- 062213

Choleric

After the Death of Jesus, and (( Before )) Pentecost, there WAS Nothing!!! / (( “Nothing” ))!!!! --- NO Law, or Christ; - no Promise, no Salvation, nothing has Come, - Nothing but (( “Darkness on the ( Face ) of the DEEP” / the “GRAVE” of Jesus ))!!!! – That is ALL!! --- Pentecost is when and where “THEY” / “The Apostles” ( Received the Holy Ghost ), not the Church!!, - and the Church only (( Received the Promise ))!! – There, - Christ is ONLY there as the “Promise” at that TIME; Christ is not there ( as The Gift of Life ) , and that (( “Promise” )) is the Holy Ghost Given to the Church ( Before the Resurrection )!!! – (((( You cannot have Christ / Eternal Life / the Blessing / OR be in the Kingdom of God (( BEFORE the END )), or Before the Resurrection, when the Bride is Joined to that LIFE / Christ, Her Husband in the MARRIAGE!!!! --- 2 Corinthians 11:2 KJV – 2- “For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: ((( for I have espoused you ))) ( to one husband ) , ((( that I may present you ))) as a chaste virgin to Christ”. ---///-- There, - ( the Spirit of Paul IS The Jealous GOD ). - (( “ESPOUSED” )), - IS “Promised”, and That is the Christ / the Holy Ghost / the Father speaking through PAUL, Guiding the BLIND CHURCH before the Resurrection!!!!!!!!!! - The Church, nor YOU can do it yourself like you all think you’re doing!!!!

Paul – 062213

Please tell me what Rom 8:9 means in light of your opinion. Please tell me who Paul was writing to. Please demonstrate that Paul was only talking to the apostles as you erroneously claim.

Paul said if you dont have the Spirit now, you are not saved. Do you have the Spirit?

Letsargue

Please tell me what Rom 8:9 means in light of your opinion. Please tell me who Paul was writing to. Please demonstrate that Paul was only talking to the apostles as you erroneously claim.

Paul said if you dont have the Spirit now, you are not saved. Do you have the Spirit?

Of course Paul IS speaking to any or every single (( “CHRISTIAN” )), Paul is writing to the Church, NOT to the Lost people, or to anyone who just say they are Christians!! – ( Not to any Lost person )!! - That is To The “Church”, not to the general public!!! - "Christian", - has a ((((( “Definite”, - “Infinite”, - “Definition” )))))!!! – How Simply you all Define “Christian / "CHRIST"!!!! - The Lost dosen't even know what that is!! – The World is LOST!! – There cannot be a single carnal soul who can ( Define “Christian” ), but Christ Himself, and (( He gave US Himself to Define Ourselves; - Read it!!! – John 5:39 KJV ---&--- 1 Corinthians 13:12 KJV ---//-- You all don’t have any IDEA what that is even saying!!! – Jesus is the Scriptures / the Word of God, of whom WE Search for Eternal Life of which Jesus Christ IS!! – WE Feed on Him for to be like Him. - We put Him ON in our Minds to receive His Mind, He is in US in Every way that the Truth CAN (( SHOW )) – Psalms 19:1 KJV ---&--- Psalms 97:6 KJV ---///---

The MORE One feeds on the Grasses of the Lord, and is then lead to the place of Rest, by the waters; - there, - Peace reigns by the Staff. ----- Have you read something like that, and understood it??? ---- You can Spit NOW!!!!

Paul – 062313

Choleric

Of course Paul IS speaking to any or every single (( “CHRISTIAN” )), Paul is writing to the Church,

That is interesting because just a post before you stated the following:

letsargue said:
Pentecost is when and where “THEY” / “The Apostles” ( Received the Holy Ghost ), not the Church!!, - and the Church only (( Received the Promise ))!!

You took the same position here and here

And in your OP you stated the following "When you Breathe your last Breath; (( Christ )) will breathe into your Soul the Spirit of Eternal Life, the Holy Ghost"

I showed you some Scripture that shows every believer has the Spirit. I am glad to see you have reversed your position.

NOT to the Lost people, or to anyone who just say they are Christians!! – ( Not to any Lost person )!! - That is To The “Church”, not to the general public!!! - "Christian", - has a ((((( “Definite”, - “Infinite”, - “Definition” )))))!!!

Nobody has argued otherwise. You got off on some heresy about not receiving the Spirit until death, which you have learned is not correct.

Good day now... :wave:

Letsargue

That is interesting because just a post before you stated the following:

You took the same position here and here

And in your OP you stated the following "When you Breathe your last Breath; (( Christ )) will breathe into your Soul the Spirit of Eternal Life, the Holy Ghost"

I showed you some Scripture that shows every believer has the Spirit. I am glad to see you have reversed your position.

Nobody has argued otherwise. You got off on some heresy about not receiving the Spirit until death, which you have learned is not correct.

Good day now... :wave:

You must not have even read what I did say concerning Both times and places!!! --- You really are desperate!!!

Paul -- 062413

Letsargue

"Read" implies comprehension.

Reading Can imply that, but for the Hatful, nothing is Good. – 1 Timothy 4:13 KJV ---///--- “Comprehension” is just “Understanding” the Truth / Christ, and most couldn’t care less Who or what the Truth / Christ is; they are just filled with Hate to running over, and proud of it, and seek fellowship!!

Paul – 062513

Letsargue

Most of you say that you are Christ’s, but I say that it’s “Impossible for you to be”; - therefore you cannot be any of His!! – And this is Why!!

( Romans 8:9-11 KJV ) --//-- ( What does God say there )?? --- The Vision of Jesus’ Gospel was given to, at least; - Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John. – However, there are visions of False Gospels, given by the Devil, to all of his!!! – NOW this is serious!; I don’t care!! – I’m not trying to ( Teach You ) anything!!
I’m JUST showing that you are dead ( IN ) your sins; -- not dead ( TO ) sin!! – In other words; - I am Judging you; -- thus, I Rebuke You!!

I want like for all of you to look into the Vision of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and ( very briefly ) state what you SEE!! – Just the ( “torture and death” ) part of the Gospel; - not all of the Gospel.

There is no way any of you can “SEE” the True Gospel, because you are Blind to the Truth of It!! ---- You can give it in your own words, as long as it doesn’t Disagree, or Constrict with anything of the Truth. - The Gospel is a “Truth of Faith” to be Seen; isn’t it; or is there No Faith tide to it for any of you, and it’s just a doctrine for you to ( Propagate ) / ( Use as Propaganda )?? – Well, lets see if any of you have the Faith to show that Faith, or are you just a coward of the devil, your father??!!!

I will show you the Truth of it Later!!

Paul – 070113

Letsargue

Most of you say that you are Christ’s, but I say that it’s “Impossible for you to be”; - therefore you cannot be any of His!! – And this is Why!!

( Romans 8:9-11 KJV ) --//-- ( What does God say there )?? --- The Vision of Jesus’ Gospel was given to, at least; - Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John. – However, there are visions of False Gospels, given by the Devil, to all of his!!! – NOW this is serious!; I don’t care!! – I’m not trying to ( Teach You ) anything!!
I’m JUST showing that you are dead ( IN ) your sins; -- not dead ( TO ) sin!! – In other words; - I am Judging you; -- thus, I Rebuke You!!

I want like for all of you to look into the Vision of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and ( very briefly ) state what you SEE!! – Just the ( “torture and death” ) part of the Gospel; - not all of the Gospel.

There is no way any of you can “SEE” the True Gospel, because you are Blind to the Truth of It!! ---- You can give it in your own words, as long as it doesn’t Disagree, or Constrict with anything of the Truth. - The Gospel is a “Truth of Faith” to be Seen; isn’t it; or is there No Faith tide to it for any of you, and it’s just a doctrine for you to ( Propagate ) / ( Use as Propaganda )?? – Well, lets see if any of you have the Faith to show that Faith, or are you just a coward of the devil, your father??!!!

Paul – 070113

Galatians 3:1 KJV – 1- “O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the Truth, (((( Before whose eyes )))) ( Jesus Christ hath been ) ((( Evidently ))) ( set forth ), ((( Crucified Among ))) you”? ---///--- The Galatians were ( Gentiles ); and there were No Gentiles at the Cross, except “ROMANS”, and none on Pentecost! -- But yet, Jesus was Crucified among them, and (( By Them )), so says the Word God / Christ!!!!

Paul – 070213

Letsargue

Paul – 070113

(( And you all say that God knows one's heart ))!! - ((( If you believed that ))); - you would not have hesitated a moment to (( Prove )) yourselves before Him, BUT!!!

Plus!! - ((( It's Impossible for You ))) to keep the following commandment of Christ:>>--- ( 1 Peter 3:15 KJV ) – 15- “(( Sanctify the Lord God )) in your hearts: and (( Be ready always to give an answer )) to (( "Every Man" )) that asketh you a reason of the (( hope that is in you )) with meekness and fear”. ---&--- ( 2 Timothy 4:2 KJV ) – 2- “(( Preach the Word )); ((((( Be: ”Instant” in season, out of season ))))); reprove, rebuke, exhort (( With )) all longsuffering and (( Doctrine )). ---///---

(( I knew this )); - and NOW This "Proves" who you Are Before Christ: --- ( 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV ) ---&--- ( Romans 3:10-12 KJV ) ---///--- ( SEE )!!!, - (( To you )); you're the one who is Saved, and I'm the one who is lost, - and this is your ( Work ), and you call yourselves Christians!!! - ((( OK!! )))!!! --- ((((( Just Asked )))))!!! -- All people who are not as you, ( Are Lost ), and need your ~~help~~???? -- MY, - What a -"Generation"- of people!!

Paul -- 070313

Letsargue

(( And you all say that God knows one's heart ))!! - ((( If you believed that ))); - you would not have hesitated a moment to (( Prove )) yourselves before Him, BUT!!!

Plus!! - ((( It's Impossible for You ))) to keep the following commandment of Christ:>>--- ( 1 Peter 3:15 KJV ) – 15- “(( Sanctify the Lord God )) in your hearts: and (( Be ready always to give an answer )) to (( "Every Man" )) that asketh you a reason of the (( hope that is in you )) with meekness and fear”. ---&--- ( 2 Timothy 4:2 KJV ) – 2- “(( Preach the Word )); ((((( Be: ”Instant” in season, out of season ))))); reprove, rebuke, exhort (( With )) all longsuffering and (( Doctrine )). ---///---

(( I knew this )); - and NOW This "Proves" who you Are Before Christ: --- ( 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV ) ---&--- ( Romans 3:10-12 KJV ) ---///--- ( SEE )!!!, - (( To you )); you're the one who is Saved, and I'm the one who is lost, - and this is your ( Work ), and you call yourselves Christians!!! - ((( OK!! )))!!! --- ((((( Just Asked )))))!!! -- All people who are not as you, ( Are Lost ), and need your ~~help~~???? -- MY, - What a -"Generation"- of people!!

Paul -- 070313

I see you all care not whether or not you are Christian! – If you don’t care, neither do I!!

Your Time has run out here!!

Paul – 070413