It's Impossible!! - Four:

Letsargue

1 Corinthians 1:10 KJV – 10- “Now I beseech you, ( Brethren ), by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and ((( That there be no ( Divisions “AMONG” ) you ))); but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment”.

1 Corinthians 11:18-19 KJV – 18- “For first of all, when ye come together in the Church, I hear that there be (( Divisions “AMONG” )) you; -- and I partly believe it. 19- For ( there “MUST” be also ( HERESIES “AMONG” ) you ), that (( They which are ( Approved ) may be made MANIFEST “AMONG” )) you”. ---///--- What did God Say There???? – God did not Say, “That there be no Divisions ( Between ) You”, But “Among” You!!!! – How does one make Manifest that there are any “Approved Christians Among” you, and not a bunch of Heretics??? – ( If there is anyone who is Divided in any Doctrine at all, in any Scripture; - there MUST Be a “Heretic Among” you!! – The Church ( Cannot accept ) that!! -- That’s what God is Saying. – But Who Cares about that today in your World, or “Among YOU”???? – You’re all brothers in your lord, no matter what or who is “Divided” from your Doctrines!!!

As the First Man Adam was given charge to Dress and Keep the Garden; so is the Third Man Adam / the “Body of Christ” given Charge to Dress and Keep the Church, the Body of Christ / the Kingdom of God / the New ( Garden of God )!!!

When you Breathe your last Breath; (( Christ )) will breathe into your Soul the Spirit of Eternal Life, the Holy Ghost / All Truth, and He will Plant you on the other side of the great “Division” of the Sea of Satan!! – ((( If you were “Christian” )))!!! – And the Sea shall give up the dead that is in IT, and death and Hell shall be cast into Eternal Torment of the Fiery Truth!!!

This is supported throughout all Scriptures, and YOU Will Never Prove It Wrong!!!

You all are wrong, and can Never Accept All Truths in all Doctrines; thus you all are Divided from (( Christ )), who is the Total Truth (( Anointed )) by the Holy Ghost, and Now is the Trinity of the Trinity - It’s Impossible for you to be Christian; God set it SO!!!

Paul – 061903

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
1 Corinthians 1:10 KJV – 10- “Now I beseech you, ( Brethren ), by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and ((( That there be no ( Divisions “AMONG” ) you ))); but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment”.

So you sit by yourself on your pile of horseshine and say I am not divided :eek:

You say something different to every other christian who ever was

Who are you joined together with?

1 Corinthians 11:18-19 KJV – 18- “For first of all, when ye come together in the Church, I hear that there be (( Divisions “AMONG” )) you; -- and I partly believe it. 19- For ( there “MUST” be also ( HERESIES “AMONG” ) you ), that (( They which are ( Approved ) may be made MANIFEST “AMONG” )) you”. ---///--- What did God Say There???? – God did not Say, “That there be no Divisions ( Between ) You”, But “Among” You!!!! – How does one make Manifest that there are any “Approved Christians Among” you, and not a bunch of Heretics??? – ( If there is anyone who is Divided in any Doctrine at all, in any Scripture; - there MUST Be a “Heretic Among” you!! – The Church ( Cannot accept ) that!! -- That’s what God is Saying. – But Who Cares about that today in your World, or “Among YOU”???? – You’re all brothers in your lord, no matter what or who is “Divided” from your Doctrines!!!

YOU are that heretic...

As the First Man Adam was given charge to Dress and Keep the Garden; so is the Third Man Adam / the “Body of Christ” given Charge to Dress and Keep the Church, the Body of Christ / the Kingdom of God / the New ( Garden of God )!!!

There you go heretic Paul says two men, Adam and Christ...you are in one or the other...but you are in a "third" man

When you Breathe your last Breath; (( Christ )) will breathe into your Soul the Spirit of Eternal Life, the Holy Ghost / All Truth, and He will Plant you on the other side of the great “Division” of the Sea of Satan!! – ((( If you were “Christian” )))!!! – And the Sea shall give up the dead that is in IT, and death and Hell shall be cast into Eternal Torment of the Fiery Truth!!!

Now this is is very serious, if Christ has not already breathed into your soul eternal life you are not born again, neither will you be when you breathe your last breath.

Behold NOW is the day of salvation, now is the acceptable time to call upon the Lord for salvation...you must get saved TODAY

This is supported throughout all Scriptures, and YOU Will Never Prove It Wrong!!!

It is denied by every scripture...nowhere does the bible say wait till you breathe your last breath

You all are wrong, and can Never Accept All Truths in all Doctrines; thus you all are Divided from (( Christ )), who is the Total Truth (( Anointed )) by the Holy Ghost, and Now is the Trinity of the Trinity - It’s Impossible for you to be Christian; God set it SO!!!

We are not divided from Christ we know Him, He dwells in us, we have His peace and joy.

We see no evidence in your posts that you have anything from Christ, your testimony is that you hope to when you breathe your last.

Paul – 061903

Letsargue

The Saved in ( Your Time ) ONLY had the (((( “Promise” of Abraham )))) of IT; - Not IT - Itself!! – The Lost did not, nor does not even have the Promise; - ( Christ / the Holy Ghost ) is that Promise, and is ( WITH ) the saved BY Promise, not IN the Saved by the ((( “Resurrection” ))) that has not happened in Your Time before the END!!!!!!!!! -- One MUST Be “Resurrected” before he can have Eternal Life. – Read It!!!!!!!!! – “The Promise”, --- ( Acts 2:39 KJV -) --//-- That’s Abraham’s Promise, you spit on!!!

Paul – 062013

Choleric

When you Breathe your last Breath; (( Christ )) will breathe into your Soul the Spirit of Eternal Life, the Holy Ghost / All Truth,

You all are wrong, and can Never Accept All Truths in all Doctrines;
Paul – 061903

Rom 8:9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
Rom 8:16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

2Co 1:22 Who hath also sealed us, and given the earnest of the Spirit in our hearts.
Eph 1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

It seems saved folk already have the Spirit of God, by which we are sealed for redemption of the purchased possession. Seems I have proven that Scripture does not support your position. Care to take another run at it?

Letsargue

Rom 8:9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
Rom 8:16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

2Co 1:22 Who hath also sealed us, and given the earnest of the Spirit in our hearts.
Eph 1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

It seems saved folk already have the Spirit of God, by which we are sealed for redemption of the purchased possession. Seems I have proven that Scripture does not support your position. Care to take another run at it?

((( You have done no such thing )))!!

That was then, 2,000 years ago, - and this IS NOW!!!!!

You have just quoted some Scripture that don’t even apply to most of what is being stated in the OP!!! – Join your sister-man in your lack of (( Proving / “Proving” )) anything!! – There’s nothing you stated there that has anything to do with what I said. – ((( Prove me Wrong ))) - just once, and stop quoting your ( Favorite ) “Little” verses that don’t apply!!!!

Paul – 062013

Choleric

((( You have done no such thing )))!!

That was then, 2,000 years ago, - and this IS NOW!!!!!

You have just quoted some Scripture that don’t even apply to most of what is being stated in the OP!!! – Join your sister-man in your lack of (( Proving / “Proving” )) anything!! – There’s nothing you stated there that has anything to do with what I said. – ((( Prove me Wrong ))) - just once, and stop quoting your ( Favorite ) “Little” verses that don’t apply!!!!

Paul – 062013

Are you on acid? You said the Spirit isn't given until you take your last breath. I showed you from Scripture that we receive the Spirit and eternal life at the moment we believe.

Please explain to me how those Scriptures "don't apply". What does "2,000" years ago have to do with anything?

Letsargue

Are you on acid? You said the Spirit isn't given until you take your last breath. I showed you from Scripture that we receive the Spirit and eternal life at the moment we believe.

Please explain to me how those Scriptures "don't apply". What does "2,000" years ago have to do with anything?

NO You Do Not!!!!!!!! -- There is NOTHING any where in the Word that (( SAYS THAT )), - just you and yours!!!!!
You can Only receive the PROMISE at Baptism to receive the ( Promise ) of it! - That's what GOD SAID, in the Time you all say you’re IN!!! – The Last Days (( Before the Coming )) – How, - even in Your foolish world can you Have Him, - and It; ( If Christ has not come ) and ((( Received YOU UNTO Himself )))?????????? – One cannot be - “UNTO” Him ( Before He Comes ). --- (( Only the Promise of it!!! ))), - and you all Deny that He has Come again and “Received His Bride the Church unto Himself”; and you still Say that you are HHHHIIISSSSS???????? – Don’t make me Laugh with your foolish ( Contradictions )!!!

Paul – 062013

Choleric

NO You Do Not!!!!!!!! -- There is NOTHING any where in the Word that (( SAYS THAT )), - just you and yours!!!!!

I am going to ask you again to explain how the verses I quoted, which clearly show we receive the Spirit at the time we believe, does not in fact say that we receive the Spirit when we believe. don't just tell me it doesn't say it, take the verses and explain how it doesn't say what it clearly appears to say.

You can Only receive the PROMISE at Baptism to receive the ( Promise ) of it! - That's what GOD SAID, in the Time you all say you’re IN!!!

That is not what it says. It says I receive the Spirit, which is the earnest (down payment) on future redemption. It does not say I receive the promise of the Spirit, but I receive the Spirit. It actually says that if you don't currently have the Spirit, then you are not saved. (Rom 8:9)

– The Last Days (( Before the Coming )) – How, - even in Your foolish world can you Have Him, - and It; ( If Christ has not come ) and ((( Received YOU UNTO Himself )))??????????

I am not sure what universe you live in, but that is what the bible says. I know that He will eventually take His bride, when the fullness of the gentiles is come in. And then we will be wed to Him. He said so Himself, look:

Luk 12:36 And ye yourselves like unto men that wait for their lord, when he will return from the wedding; that when he cometh and knocketh, they may open unto him immediately.

Jesus will return at the end of the tribulation, at which point He will be wed to His bride. That is because His bride will be complete, when the last person is saved, the church is raptured, and we are wed to before He returns.

– One cannot be - “UNTO” Him ( Before He Comes ). --- (( Only the Promise of it!!! ))), - and you all Deny that He has Come again and “Received His Bride the Church unto Himself”; and you still Say that you are HHHHIIISSSSS???????? – Don’t make me Laugh with your foolish ( Contradictions )!!!

Paul – 062013

What contradictions? I have the Spirit, which is the earnest of a future redemption. He has clearly not received the Bride to Himself as the Bride has not made herself ready yet. Once the last person is added to the Body of Christ, we will be raptured and wed. Then Jesus will return to earth, destroy those who have come against Israel and set up His millennial reign on earth.

If you have no response besides one similar to this one, please keep it to yourself. If you want to teach me something you feel I need to learn, you need to develop an argument that is coherent that is made up of a great deal of Scripture and exegesis.

Letsargue

I am going to ask you again to explain how the verses I quoted, which clearly show we receive the Spirit at the time we believe, does not in fact say that we receive the Spirit when we believe. don't just tell me it doesn't say it, take the verses and explain how it doesn't say what it clearly appears to say.

That is not what it says. It says I receive the Spirit, which is the earnest (down payment) on future redemption. It does not say I receive the promise of the Spirit, but I receive the Spirit. It actually says that if you don't currently have the Spirit, then you are not saved. (Rom 8:9)

I am not sure what universe you live in, but that is what the bible says. I know that He will eventually take His bride, when the fullness of the gentiles is come in. And then we will be wed to Him. He said so Himself, look:

Luk 12:36 And ye yourselves like unto men that wait for their lord, when he will return from the wedding; that when he cometh and knocketh, they may open unto him immediately.

Jesus will return at the end of the tribulation, at which point He will be wed to His bride. That is because His bride will be complete, when the last person is saved, the church is raptured, and we are wed to before He returns.

What contradictions? I have the Spirit, which is the earnest of a future redemption. He has clearly not received the Bride to Himself as the Bride has not made herself ready yet. Once the last person is added to the Body of Christ, we will be raptured and wed. Then Jesus will return to earth, destroy those who have come against Israel and set up His millennial reign on earth.

If you have no response besides one similar to this one, please keep it to yourself. If you want to teach me something you feel I need to learn, you need to develop an argument that is coherent that is made up of a great deal of Scripture and exegesis.

((( Read the Thread )))!!!!!!!!!! ---- ((( I don’t CARE ))) WHAT you think about the (( SPIRIT ))!!!!!!! --- That’s not what the Thread’s about!!!!!!!!!!!! --- (((( I’m not talking about )))) when or how ((( OR ))) if one receives the “Spirit” / the Holy Spirit / or the Holy Ghost, or What ever you call God, or the Truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!! – or what ever you’re talking about to yourself!!!!!!! – ((((( MY Thread is referring to the (((( “Division” / "DIVISION" )))) not the Spirit!!!!!! ((( Read the Thread )))!!!!!!

((( Acts 2:38 KJV --))) – (((( That’s what GOD SAID ))))!!!!!!!!! --- Read it when you read the rest of the Book!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul – 062113

Letsargue

John 14:17 KJV – (( Read It )) --- and take from it what Your god Tells You!!!! – But God says: The Spirit is (( WITH YOU )) ( and ) (( SHALL BE "IN" You )) – “Shall be” is not Present / NOW!!!!!! - But, Will be later. ((( After Jesus Comes!!! ))) Read It!!! – That’s what GOD Said!!!!

The Holy Ghost will -- “GUIDE YOU”??? --- HOW????? --- WHY???? ---- (((( BY the Hand, – not by Seeing ))))!!!!!!!!! – Seeing comes (( Later )) – Matthew 28:18 KJV ---&---1 Corinthians 13:12 KJV ---Then--- Hebrews 2:8 KJV ---THEN--- ((((( 1 Corinthians 15:24 KJV --))))) – Read that!!!!!! – and then trash it, like you all do all of Christ!!!

Paul – 062113

Choleric

John 14:17 KJV – (( Read It )) --- and take from it what Your god Tells You!!!! – But God says: The Spirit is (( WITH YOU )) ( and ) (( SHALL BE "IN" You )) – “Shall be” is not Present / NOW!!!!!! - But, Will be later. ((( After Jesus Comes!!! ))) Read It!!! – That’s what GOD Said!!!!

That was before Pentecost. Perhaps you missed that. THe Spirit cam after Jesus spoke those words.

The Holy Ghost will -- “GUIDE YOU”??? --- HOW????? --- WHY???? ---- (((( BY the Hand, – not by Seeing ))))!!!!!!!!! – Seeing comes (( Later )) – Matthew 28:18 KJV ---&---1 Corinthians 13:12 KJV ---Then--- Hebrews 2:8 KJV ---THEN--- ((((( 1 Corinthians 15:24 KJV --))))) – Read that!!!!!! – and then trash it, like you all do all of Christ!!!

Paul – 062113

None of these last verses you posted have anything to do with the Spirit of God. I will post your antedote one more time:

If you don't have the Spirit, then you are not saved. Notice that Rom 8:9 was after Pentecost, so it was after your verse in John.

You can go ahead and "trash that" like you apparently have with Pentecost and all the other verses I posted about the Spirit being with us. Maybe you were just having some brain fog.

Tehmill

Paul – 062113
Jesus said "when the Spirit comes..." but He HAS come, the question now is did you recieve Him?

We hope so but if not then be sure..you are not saved. Which does explain the nonsense you post.

Letsargue

Jesus said "when the Spirit comes..." but He HAS come, the question now is did you recieve Him?

We hope so but if not then be sure..you are not saved. Which does explain the nonsense you post.

The Holy Ghost / the Comforter / the ( "Spirit" of Truth ) did come during the Apostle's Time, and did (((( "Guide Them" )))) / "THEM" / the Apostles, - not the REST; - the Apostles Guided the Church!!!!! --- The Trinity; -- they ALL, - in "One came" at the end, To be ( "IN" THEM / The Church ), - ( not "WITH" THEM )!!! --- John 14:3 ---&--- John 14:20 KJV --- Just read the rest of what GOD SAYS!!! - and stop listening to the devil and his Lies!!!!

Paul -- 062113

Choleric

The Holy Ghost / the Comforter / the ( "Spirit" of Truth ) did come during the Apostle's Time, and did (((( "Guide Them" )))) / "THEM" / the Apostles, - not the REST; - the Apostles Guided the Church!!!!! --- The Trinity; -- they ALL, - in "One came" at the end, To be ( "IN" THEM / The Church ), - ( not "WITH" THEM )!!! --- John 14:3 ---&--- John 14:20 KJV --- Just read the rest of what GOD SAYS!!! - and stop listening to the devil and his Lies!!!!

Paul -- 062113

Nonsense. The entire New Testament testifies that all saved people have the Spirit. And Rom 8:9 says that if you don't have the Spirit, then you don't belong to God. Do you have the Spirit of God LA?

You need to realize everything changes at the death, burial and resurrection of Christ. You are apparently stuck somewhere theologically.

Do you believe all of the New Testament or do you throw out everything passed the gospels? I only ask because you seem incapable of believing the verses that clearly state we have the Spirit now.

Letsargue

Nonsense. The entire New Testament testifies that all saved people have the Spirit. And Rom 8:9 says that if you don't have the Spirit, then you don't belong to God. Do you have the Spirit of God LA?

You need to realize everything changes at the death, burial and resurrection of Christ. You are apparently stuck somewhere theologically.

Do you believe all of the New Testament or do you throw out everything passed the gospels? I only ask because you seem incapable of believing the verses that clearly state we have the Spirit now.

If / ( IF ) you have the (( "PROMISE" Of IT ))!!!!! - It's the "Promise"!! - all things can be said as ((( IS ))), in Promise, - even if it is not ( YET )!!!!!!!! -- Read the BOOK!!

Take it or Spot on it, - who cares?? – You cannot possibly believe every Word of God, if you CAN’T Believe the Word that I showed / ((( “SHOWED” YOU )))!!!!!! ---- It’s Impossible!!!!!!

God did not say what you said He said!!!

Paul -- 062113

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
It is appointed unto man once to die and after that the judgement...that is what happens when we die.

How can anyone talk about salvation if they are not saved? or the things of the Spirit, unless they have recieved the Spirit?

Choleric

If / ( IF ) you have the (( "PROMISE" Of IT ))!!!!! - It's the "Promise"!! - all things can be said as ((( IS ))), in Promise, - even if it is not ( YET )!!!!!!!! -- Read the BOOK!!

Take it or Spot on it, - who cares?? – You cannot possibly believe every Word of God, if you CAN’T Believe the Word that I showed / ((( “SHOWED” YOU )))!!!!!! ---- It’s Impossible!!!!!!

God did not say what you said He said!!!

Paul -- 062113

God said if you don't have the Spirit of God dwelling with you and in you then you are not saved. Rom 8:9.

Spit on it of you want to. If you refuse the Spirit of God, you are not saved. God said it. If you don't believe Rom 8:9, then don't claim to believe the bible.

You have placed yourself and your ridiculous "theology" above the clear written word of God.

Letsargue

That was before Pentecost. Perhaps you missed that. THe Spirit cam after Jesus spoke those words.

None of these last verses you posted have anything to do with the Spirit of God. I will post your antedote one more time:

If you don't have the Spirit, then you are not saved. Notice that Rom 8:9 was after Pentecost, so it was after your verse in John.

You can go ahead and "trash that" like you apparently have with Pentecost and all the other verses I posted about the Spirit being with us. Maybe you were just having some brain fog.

After the Death of Jesus, and (( Before )) Pentecost, there WAS Nothing!!! / (( “Nothing” ))!!!! --- NO Law, or Christ; - no Promise, no Salvation, nothing has Come, - Nothing but (( “Darkness on the ( Face ) of the DEEP” / the “GRAVE” of Jesus ))!!!! – That is ALL!! --- Pentecost is when and where “THEY” / “The Apostles” ( Received the Holy Ghost ), not the Church!!, - and the Church only (( Received the Promise ))!! – There, - Christ is ONLY there as the “Promise” at that TIME; Christ is not there ( as The Gift of Life ) , and that (( “Promise” )) is the Holy Ghost Given to the Church ( Before the Resurrection )!!! – (((( You cannot have Christ / Eternal Life / the Blessing / OR be in the Kingdom of God (( BEFORE the END )), or Before the Resurrection, when the Bride is Joined to that LIFE / Christ, Her Husband in the MARRIAGE!!!! --- 2 Corinthians 11:2 KJV – 2- “For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: ((( for I have espoused you ))) ( to one husband ) , ((( that I may present you ))) as a chaste virgin to Christ”. ---///-- There, - ( the Spirit of Paul IS The Jealous GOD ). - (( “ESPOUSED” )), - IS “Promised”, and That is the Christ / the Holy Ghost / the Father speaking through PAUL, Guiding the BLIND CHURCH before the Resurrection!!!!!!!!!! - The Church, nor YOU can do it yourself like you all think you’re doing!!!!

Paul – 062213