It's Impossible, Five!!

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Judge yourself....all we have is your testimony, or in this case absence of clear testimony. There is nothing foolish in what I asked you.

You have in every post I ever read of yours passed judgement upon all us. You do not like it when someone challenges you.

Fact is you are not in any position to judge anybody.

Letsargue

Judge yourself....all we have is your testimony, or in this case absence of clear testimony. There is nothing foolish in what I asked you.

You have in every post I ever read of yours passed judgement upon all us. You do not like it when someone challenges you.

Fact is you are not in any position to judge anybody.

You haven't EVER challenged me Yet!!!! - Use the Scriptures!! - I DO, to Rebuke You!!!!!

You haven't Proven anything yet, but that you can speak from your bowels, and not from the Truth of anything that APPLIES to the topic!!!

How am I to respond to your nonsense??? -- Either way I answer your tricky question; you'll just (( Spit more of your bowels out your MOUTH )) at me; - we all know that!!!! - SO: - 1 Corinthians 2:14-15 KJV -- 14- “But the ( natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit ) of God: for ((((( they are foolishness unto him ))))): (( neither can he know them )), ((((((( because ))))))) they are spiritually discerned. 15- (( But he that is Spiritual )) (((( Judgeth all things )))), (( yet he himself is judged of no man ))”. ---///--- I guess you being a (( woman )), that doesn’t, or Can’t apply to YOU!!!!!!! – That’s what GOD SAID!!!!!!!!!! - But who cares what GOD SAID???????

Paul – 062213

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I asked you do you have Christ, does His Spirit speak through you...it's a tricky question? are you saved...this is your opportunity to praise the Lord.

But I don't think you are saved after all.

Letsargue

I asked you do you have Christ, does His Spirit speak through you...it's a tricky question? are you saved...this is your opportunity to praise the Lord.

But I don't think you are saved after all.

There!!!! - That wasn't hard for you at all was it???? -- You judged me from your guts like always!!!

Paul -- 062313

Tehmill

You have said that in your judgement not a single TOL member is christian...but if anyone says the least thing you start weeping all over the shop.

Letsargue

You have said that in your judgement not a single TOL member is christian...but if anyone says the least thing you start weeping all over the shop.

SORRY!!!!!!! -- But I didn't write it wise guy, - GOD Says It, - and I read it to YOU!!!!!!!
Why would you sit there and LIE like that?? - That's not so, and you KNOW it!!!! - That's streight from your Gut, not from the Truth!!

I use the Word with, and when I prove you all wrong, Always!!!!! - None of you EVER DO!!!!!! - I just get tired of saying the same old thing over and over again. (( "You are wrong" )), -- and I have Proved it in every Thread, using Scripture, and none of you can even respond to it using the Word; you JUST (( Spit )) and speak of ( your father ), not Christ / the Truth / The Word of God!! --- John 8:44-45 KJV ---//-- (( Read that ))!! - It will Show you who You are!!!

I always give you all plenty to respond to if you can use Scriptures against it, but, (( None of YOU Can ))!! - You All Just come back with ((( Nothing ))), but SNOT from your Bowels!!!!!

This HERE is all I can do with you-all's trash, there's nothing to respind to with Scriptures!!!! ----- CRY??? - We'll see who's the Baby of some god, SOON!!!

((( Use the Word of God against me, if you all are SOO Wise in Christ / the Truth )))!!!! -- I always DO in Rebuking YOU ALL!!!!!!!!

Paul -- 062313