It's from the Heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

No matter who you are, everything you speak comes from the heart. If you’re a fool, you’ll speak as a Fool. If you’re stupid, you’ll speak stupidly. If you’re wise, you’ll speak wisely. If you’re a murderer, you’ll speak nothing but hate. If you’re blasphemous, you’ll speak evil of others without cause. If you’re a homosexual, you’ll speak as a defender. If you’re a worshiper of God, you’ll speak the Truth. If you’re a thief, you’ll speak of your greed. If you’re a liar, you cannot speak the Truth. ------ Only your fruit will come out of your mouth, from your heart. – The Lord and the Christians see who you are by the things you say.

Matthew 15:19 KJV – “For out of the heart PROCEED evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, FALSE WITNESS, BLASPHEMIES”.

Matthew 7:15-16 KJV – “Beware of FALSE PROPHETS, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly THEY ARE RAVENING WOLVES. 16- YE SHALL KNOW THEM BY THEIR FRUITS”.

One man is destroying, or has destroyed your country, and has defeated all the churches and every so called Christian in your country. If not, why does it look like he has? Are your prayers stopping him? – Just what is proceeding out of the mouth of the destroyer, and those who support him, being powerless against the true God? – Are Rush, Hannity, or John Hagee, praying? - Are any of your prayers being answered? – If not, what is proceeding out of all of your mouths; - the Truth, greed or lies?

All my Threads have entered into my heart one way or the other. You are FREE to decide justly or unjustly according to who you are, just or unjust. -- Show everyone who you are. Most of all; defend your God against all enemies of your God; with the armor your God has given you to defend the Kingdom of your God. - However, either you will come up against me, or you will run and hide as any coward will do – Either way, you will be defeated by my Sword. ---- (Am I too spiritual for you)? -- (Do I worship too much in the spirit for you)? -- (Am I required to be carnal minded as you are, to be one of you)? --- If you knew what the Angels are, you might have a different spirit about things I say and do.

1 Corinthians 2:15 KJV – “He that is SPIRITUAL judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man”.
Psalms 104:4 KJV – “Who maketh his ANGELS SPIRITS; his ministers A FLAMING FIRE”.

Daniel 7:10-11 KJV – “A FIERY STREAM ISSUED AND CAME FORTH FROM BEFORE HIM: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: THE JUDGMENT WAS SET, and the books were opened. 11- I beheld then because of the voice of the great WORDS WHICH THE HORN SPAKE”.

Nothing you say or do in your world can come unto me in the Spirit. The things I say and do in the Spirit will alter the things of your world. --- John 14:13-14 KJV ---- Not the Lost!

Paul – 070110

Status
Not open for further replies.