LIFETIME MEMBER
:think:

heck·le
ˈhek(ə)l/
verb
gerund or present participle: heckling

2. dress (flax or hemp) to split and straighten the fibers for spinning

Definiton:

heckling- a very small and recently hatched 'heck'.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Definiton:

heckling- a very small and recently hatched 'heck'.

I said
In the bible its called mocking. It was never done by Jesus or the apostles. Only by the lost.

Matt 27:41-42
41 Likewise the chief priests also, mocking with the scribes and elders, said,
42 "He saved others; Himself He cannot save. If He is the King of Israel, let Him now come down from the cross, and we will believe Him.
(NKJ)

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I said
In the bible its called mocking. It was never done by Jesus or the apostles. Only by the lost.

Matt 27:41-42
41 Likewise the chief priests also, mocking with the scribes and elders, said,
42 "He saved others; Himself He cannot save. If He is the King of Israel, let Him now come down from the cross, and we will believe Him.
(NKJ)

and did Jesus respond with "lololol" or "your an idiot"?

marhig

1 Peter 2

For what glory.is it, if, when ye be buffeted for your faults, ye shall take it patiently? but if, when ye do well, and suffer for it, ye take it patiently, this is acceptable with God. For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps: Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth: Who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed himself to him that judgeth righteously:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
very polite of you not to point out that meeshack was heckling you :thumb:

You are so deceitful, friend.

Many of you don't seem to know what it means to be pure and holy and godly which Jesus wants all His followers to aim for.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
A born again Christian doesn't try to stop someone else from preaching. They just prove them wrong. Satan has always tried to stop the born again from preaching.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Its a sin to try to stop someone from preaching if they are even preaching wrong. That is why I don't try to stop any of you. I just prove you wrong with the scriptures.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Its a sin to try to stop someone from preaching if they are even preaching wrong. That is why I don't try to stop any of you. I just prove you wrong with the scriptures.
Nobody can "stop" you unless they harm you somehow, but let me prove you wrong.

Galatians 1:8-9 KJV -

Matthew 7:15 KJV -

Romans 16:17-18 KJV - Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.

2 Timothy 4:3-4 KJV -

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Nobody can "stop" you unless they harm you somehow, but let me prove you wrong.

Galatians 1:8-9 KJV -

Matthew 7:15 KJV -

Romans 16:17-18 KJV - Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.

2 Timothy 4:3-4 KJV -

I said
lol How does that prove me wrong?? It doesn't. But we are on the net right. Now if you was to complain about my revelations you could get me banned from the site, right. That would stop me right. Or you could get together with a few others and all complain together like a mob. That would stop me right. That is just an example. At home, little groups get together to get someone eliminated from being invited to bible studies. I have seen this happen.l I am only here to warn people watch out for the gossipers and naysayers.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol How does that prove me wrong?? It doesn't. But we are on the net right. Now if you was to complain about my revelations you could get me banned from the site, right. That would stop me right. Or you could get together with a few others and all complain together like a mob. That would stop me right. That is just an example. At home, little groups get together to get someone eliminated from being invited to bible studies. I have seen this happen.l I am only here to warn people watch out for the gossipers and naysayers.

right on. so true.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
right on. so true.

I said
It amazes me now nothing has changed. Its the same today as it was back when the other apostles were here. God sends us to help people understand and the people try to stop us from helping them. The very people that say they are believers. But they don't have the Word abiding in them. All they have is their own opinion. And it is wrong.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I said
It amazes me now nothing has changed. Its the same today as it was back when the other apostles were here. God sends us to help people understand and the people try to stop us from helping them. The very people that say they are believers. But they don't have the Word abiding in them. All they have is their own opinion. And it is wrong.

Deception will be even worse. They are becoming clever as end time is soon.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Deception will be even worse. They are becoming clever as end time is soon.

I said
Your right. I have met so many in here that don't have the Word abiding in them. And the Holy Spirit cant teach them without the Word abiding in them. Because the Holy Spirit only quotes verses.

John 5:39-42
39 "You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life; and these are they which testify of Me.
40 "But you are not willing to come to Me that you may have life.
41 "I do not receive honor from men.
42 "But I know you, that you do not have the love of God in you.
(NKJ)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your right. I have met so many in here that don't have the Word abiding in them. And the Holy Spirit cant teach them without the Word abiding in them. Because the Holy Spirit only quotes verses.

John 5:39-42
39 "You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life; and these are they which testify of Me.
40 "But you are not willing to come to Me that you may have life.
41 "I do not receive honor from men.
42 "But I know you, that you do not have the love of God in you.
(NKJ)

The word is written in the hearts of true believers.