It looks like Doc has gone the way of the Goose

Status
Not open for further replies.

drbrumley

KMO, Stay out of this being you don't know. I ask respectively. This is for those who are in the know of what that statement means, and they know who they are.

Mr. 5020

BillyBob said:
:think:

:think:

:idea:

Doc is a muslim!!!

:shocked:
:chuckle:

I do agree with the highlighted portion from the thread that doc is referring to...
Adambassador said:
Thanks Brother Delmar for starting this thread.

drbrumley not only needs to repent of those lies, but also the ones I accused him of some time ago

He is a plagiarist.
He has compared the Jews to the Muslims.
He is apathetic as to finding out the true cause of 9/11.
He believes the Gospel is LESS IMPORTANT than his anti-Zionist agenda.

I lost respect for drbrumley some time ago.
Just kiddin', doc! :D

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
kmoney said:
I don't even know what that means. :confused:
Goose was a cool dude that posted on TOL a long time ago. Later on he hooked up with some wacky friends and he turned into a loon.

Doc isn't turning into a Jew like Goose did but he certainly has turned into a commie which is really tragic and sad. :(

drbrumley

Knight said:
Goose was a cool dude that posted on TOL a long time ago. Later on he hooked up with some wacky friends and he turned into a loon.

Doc isn't turning into a Jew like Goose did but he certainly has turned into a commie which is really tragic and sad. :(
Knight, then I respectfully ask you back that up. I am about as commie as you are.

Look, your my friend and I totally respect you and what you stand for and we agree on a great many issues, but I will not be insulted by you without me defending myself against this baseless accusation.

Cause your now pissing me off as well and i really don't give a rip if its your board or not.

So back it up please!

You wanna tuthsmack me around, then let's do it. Don't just say it, back it up. I am man enough to admit any error in judgement on my part, are you?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
drbrumley said:
So back it up please!
Where do we start?

You think 9-11 was a hoax perpetrated by the US government (therefore aiding the terrorists who actually committed the crime).

You think the war on terror is evil.

And you like the Tampa Bay Lightening.

Need I say more?

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Knight said:

Need I say more?
We had a pefectly good brawl going and you had to bring hockey into it :D

drbrumley

Knight said:
Where do we start?

Wherever you want.

Knight said:
You think 9-11 was a hoax perpetrated by the US government (therefore aiding the terrorists who actually committed the crime).

Where did I ever say this. You keep reguritating that I said this. Where? Link please.
I do ask questions, search for answers and sometimes I use this board to put stuff down to save it. I don't recall ever saying for a fact the government orchestrated 9/11.

Knight said:
You think the war on terror is evil.

In it's present form yes! I think this is the major issue with you and me. The "War on Terror" is a sham! It's a federal power grab.

Knight said:

Need I say more?

awwww, I knew it!

elected4ever

Knight, You know that this administration used the fear of 911 to pass legislation that would never have passed otherwise. What other civil rights are you willing to give up to be secure in an insecure world? Is your life ruled by the fear of the unknown?

elected4ever

Did you know that we are no more secure today than we were on 911, Knight. But the government sure took a big turn on the screw to limit our movements. As soon as we get comfortable with the limitations on our travel, what other area of our lives will be attacked because of some evil in our midst? We jumped into the pan some 90 years ago and the heat has been turned up little by little with each passing crisis of fear. What is your breaking point, Knight?

The Berean

drbrumley said:
KMO, Stay out of this being you don't know. I ask respectively. This is for those who are in the know of what that statement means, and they know who they are.
Do you mean respectfully?

The Berean

Knight said:

You mean this guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.