ECT Israel's Prophetic Clock stopped in 70AD, not in Mid Acts

SaulToPaul 2

Earlier you said the "age of grace" began at the close of Acts 28.

What was going on between Acts 9 and Acts 28?

Nah, I used the biblical term, the dispensation of the grace of God for you Gentiles.

Between Acts 9 and 28, God was calling out a remnant of Jews and some Greeks into the Body of Christ...those who could claim Abraham as their father.

Danoh

Nah, I used the biblical term, the dispensation of the grace of God for you Gentiles.

Between Acts 9 and 28, God was calling out a remnant of Jews and some Greeks into the Body of Christ...those who could claim Abraham as their father.

That right there is a hybrid of Mid-Acts (A9D) and the 28ers (A28D).

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
In his view; the Acts 28er's view of Romans 1; about Romans 11, and about Romans 16.

When are you going to address the topic of the thread?

You're the one who claims Israel's "prophetic clock" stopped in Mid-Acts.

So, please explain why Luke 19:44 was fulfilled in 70AD if the "prophetic clock" had stopped as you claim?

Danoh

You have people believing these hybrid aspects of your view straight out of Welch and Bullinger are Mid-Acts views.

I knew that would happen.

You should state things as "in my understanding of Mid-Acts..." or words to that effect.

You already noted only you and two others on here hold your view on certain things.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Ok, you believe "the dispensation of the grace of God for you Gentiles" began at the close of Acts 28?

Is that correct?

When did the casting away of Israel (that you claimed culminated in 70AD) begin?

SaulToPaul 2

You have people believing these hybrid aspects of your view straight out of Welch and Bullinger are Mid-Acts views.

There is no official MAD handbook. I believe what I believe, and use scripture.
I know, generally, what Acts 28 guys believe. And there are no similarities.

Danoh

There is no official MAD handbook. I believe what I believe, and use scripture.
I know, generally, what Acts 28 guys believe. And there are no similarities.

heir said the same thing about there not being a standard.

She recently made it known that anyone who does not hold to your two mystery view is viewed through the edict of Rom. 16:17.

Seems to me you two not only have a manual alright; but an extreme one.

I can not agree with this.