ECT Israel is not the BOC

whitestone

I have no idea what you are talking about.

2 Kings 17:3-6 KJV Halah,Gozan ect. on the other side of the Euphrates where the scriptures say they were.

But you don’t agree with Josephus on the matter as to where they were in the 1'st century you have them all assimilated into the Gentiles instead.

Danoh

Origin made many errors in his early days, but in his latter days, he preached Preterism.

Origin preached Preterism as early as 225AD.

"Now in these it is recorded, that "when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed about with armies, then shall ye know that the desolation thereof is nigh." But at that time there were no armies around Jerusalem, encompassing and enclosing and besieging it; for the siege began in the reign of Nero, and lasted till the government of Vespasian, whose son Titus destroyed Jerusalem, on account, as Josephus says, of James the Just, the brother of Jesus who was called Christ, but in reality, as the truth makes clear, on account of Jesus Christ the Son of God." - Contra Celsus, 2.13)

If so, then that was one more result of the endless errors of his over "spiritualizing" approach.

But you are an incompetent.

Rom. 5:8
Acts 17:11,12

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
But you don’t agree with Josephus on the matter as to where they were in the 1'st century you have them all assimilated into the Gentiles instead.

It's not me that has them, it's what God said and did:

(Hosea 7:8) "Ephraim mixes with the nations; Ephraim is a flat loaf not turned over.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
that was one more result of the endless errors of his over "spiritualizing" approach.

Nope, it's Darby's literal approach that causes your errors.

Origen warned of false teachings like Dispensationalism.

""Many, not understanding the Scriptures in a spiritual sense, but incorrectly, have fallen into heresies." - Origen,Principles, 4:1:7

Danoh

""Many, not understanding the Scriptures in a spiritual sense, but incorrectly, have fallen into heresies." - Origen,Principles, 4:1:7

So concluded the heretic: Origin.

But you are an incompetent.

God's Truth

Cut off Jews don't have a covenant promise with God.

What don't you get about that?

Can you imagine God cutting off people and then giving them something special for nothing?

whitestone

It's odd that you first state in post #300 that he made errors in his youth and then quote from Origen principles where he says "the soul has neither beginning nor end they come into the world strengthened by their victories or weakened by the defeats of their previous lives" something about those dark and black bodies he speaks of in chapter 5. Do you believe in reincarnation like he did?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ezekiel 39 KJV
(26) After that they have borne their shame, and all their trespasses whereby they have trespassed against me, when they dwelt safely in their land, and none made them afraid.
(27) When I have brought them again from the people, and gathered them out of their enemies' lands, and am sanctified in them in the sight of many nations;
(28) Then shall they know that I am the LORD their God, which caused them to be led into captivity among the heathen: but I have gathered them unto their own land, and have left none of them any more there.
(29) Neither will I hide my face any more from them: for I have poured out my spirit upon the house of Israel, saith the Lord GOD.

Danoh

It's odd that you first state in post #300 that he made errors in his youth and then quote from Origen principles where he says "the soul has neither beginning nor end they come into the world strengthened by their victories or weakened by the defeats of their previous lives" something about those dark and black bodies he speaks of in chapter 5. Do you believe in reincarnation like he did?

Consistently, Tel's is obviously one heck of a confused smorgasbord based on all sorts of books "about" he has long over relied on for his "reasoning" INTO one thing, or another.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

I don't agree 100% with any church father, theologian, pastor, etc.

My point was that Preterism has been taught in every century since the first century, whereas dispensationalism was NEVER taught before Darby invented it in 1830.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Ezekiel 39 KJV
(26) After that they have borne their shame, and all their trespasses whereby they have trespassed against me, when they dwelt safely in their land, and none made them afraid.
(27) When I have brought them again from the people, and gathered them out of their enemies' lands, and am sanctified in them in the sight of many nations;
(28) Then shall they know that I am the LORD their God, which caused them to be led into captivity among the heathen: but I have gathered them unto their own land, and have left none of them any more there.
(29) Neither will I hide my face any more from them: for I have poured out my spirit upon the house of Israel, saith the Lord GOD.

All fulfilled by Christ Jesus!

Once again, you just refuted yourself.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Consistently, Tel's is obviously one heck of a confused smorgasbord based on all sorts of books "about" he has long over relied on for his "reasoning" INTO one thing, or another.

(John 10:16) I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd.

The above verse is a major problem for MADists.

MAD can't claim the "other sheep" were Gentiles, because that would ruin the theory about the secret parenthetical dispensation that was kept hidden until Mid-Acts.

Who are the "other sheep" Danoh?

whitestone

I don't agree 100% with any church father, theologian, pastor, etc.

My point was that Preterism has been taught in every century since the first century, whereas dispensationalism was NEVER taught before Darby invented it in 1830.

I was just curious if you had ever actually even read any of his work's or if you were just at random plucking things from the www and telling us a good story.

If you had studied his writings your own self then you would also have known that there are hundreds of www's that use this quote from him and always never list the book,chapter ect. and why is because it is one of the many comments made by internet preachers to discredit the opinions of many of the Church fathers but again if you had researched it your own self you would have pointed out that it was just an internet hoax that’s why I said "something about it". But continue just plucking things out of thin air if it makes you feel good.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I was just curious if you had ever actually even read any of his work's or if you were just at random plucking things from the www and telling us a good story.

If you had studied his writings your own self then you would also have known that there are hundreds of www's that use this quote from him and always never list the book,chapter ect. and why is because it is one of the many comments made by internet preachers to discredit the opinions of many of the Church fathers but again if you had researched it your own self you would have pointed out that it was just an internet hoax that’s why I said "something about it". But continue just plucking things out of thin air if it makes you feel good.

Once again, you miss the point.

I quoted Origen. I gave the book, chapter, etc.

The point was that Preterism was taught in every century since the first century.

I had no interest in researching whether or not Origen believed in reincarnation, or whether or not your quote was real.

Origen has many, many other teachings that support Preterism, as do many of the early church fathers.

You're the one who brought up Origen, not me.

And, your silly little trick didn't work.

whitestone

How would you know if he did or did not if you’ve never studied his works? How do you know he taught preterism or if it just another internet Hoax from another web site?

Danoh

(John 10:16) I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd.

The above verse is a major problem for MADists.

MAD can't claim the "other sheep" were Gentiles, because that would ruin the theory about the secret parenthetical dispensation that was kept hidden until Mid-Acts.

Who are the "other sheep" Danoh?

Let's see now...you're an incompetent.

So there is ever that problem in your way.

And your assertions are made up by you and your favorite heretics.

So there is that.

What else?

Let's see...oh yeah; Darby was Acts 2 Dispensational, so he probably held a view on said other sheep different from the one I hold.

But you are also a hack.

So what ever my answer would be, would be bashed by you as Darby's view.

You are also a conniving individual.

So your open ended question is your same old baiting; just so you can prove you are just being a jerk who has no real interest in an answer other than your own vain and profane Preterist babbling.

So there is no point in answering you: a fool; but according to your folly.

Yep; no point in citing passages from a minimum of twelve chapters in Scripture, to start with; that all clearly identify who said "other sheep" is a reference to.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
How do you know he taught preterism or if it just another internet Hoax from another web site?

LOL....I vet quotes before I post them.

I don't do what the Darby Followers on TOL do, when they desperately try to show Dispensationalism being taught before 1830.

The quotes I gave from Origen are authentic.