Islamic Terrorists France: 12 dead, police gunned down

Nazaroo

A planned attack on a French magazine left 12 dead, many critically wounded.

Islamic Terrorists had two cars, were organized,
used MACHINE GUNS and a grenade rocket,
brutally executed wounded police on the ground.

This was not random but a planned target specifically against
FREE SPEECH and the right to criticize religious and political parties and leaders.

This was a direct attack on the media calculated to stifle free speech
and send chills of silence down the spines of a spineless Western Media.

At least three terrorists escaped in two cars.

They used Kalishnikovs, Russian automatic machine guns.

GETTY_W_051712_AK47.jpg

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-30710883

Gunmen have attacked the Paris office of French satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo, killing 12 people and injuring seven in an apparent Islamist attack.
Three masked attackers opened fire with assault rifles in the office and exchanged shots with police in the street outside before escaping by car.
The gunmen shouted "we have avenged the Prophet Muhammad", witnesses say.
President Francois Hollande said there was no doubt it had been a terrorist attack "of exceptional barbarity".
A major police operation is under way in the Paris area to catch the killers. The number of gunmen was initially reported to be two, but French Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve later said they were hunting three "criminals".
Four of the magazine's well-known cartoonists, including its editor-in-chief Stephane Charbonnier were reported among those killed, as well as two police officers.
Mr Charbonnier, 47, had received death threats in the past and was living under police protection.
French media have named the three other cartoonists killed in the attack as Cabu, Tignous and Wolinski. Reports say the attack took place during the magazine's daily editorial meeting.
Several of the wounded remain in a critical condition.

http://edition.cnn.com/videos/tv/20...k.cnn/video/playlists/terror-attack-in-paris/

In picture below, Islamic terrorist has already mortally wounded police officer who is on ground,
from about 50 feet away, then approaches him and fires into policeman's head at point blank range.

FRance1.jpg

150107072711-08-paris-shooting-0107-large-169.jpg

Last edited:

Spitfire

I can't wait to hear from the same enlightened minds who deplore Christianity as an enemy of science and social progress about how the press ought to demonstrate some common sense and respect for what Muslims believe.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
Islamic Terrorists had two cars, were organized, used MACHINE GUNS and a grenade rocket,
brutally executed wounded police on the ground.

The French really should outlaw those things. :plain:

shagster01

I can't wait to hear from the same enlightened minds who deplore Christianity as an enemy of science and social progress about how the press ought to demonstrate some common sense and respect for what Muslims believe.

Nah. All religion is equally bad. These muslims are as bad as the enquisition, crusades, witch burnings, genocide of the natives by "missionaries", et all, for sure.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
Yeah, your concealed handgun will stop people with machine guns and grenade launchers?

You are an excellent shot, my man.

The alternative is to lie on the ground and wait be shot in the head like that poor cop. I'll take my chances with my concealed handgun. :rolleyes: