Islam And Global Domination

CherubRam

Muslims killing Muslims.
Jihad: Sunni Muslims are killing Shia Muslims for control of Islam and the world.

Genesis 16
11 The angel of the Lord also said to her:
“You are now pregnant
and you will give birth to a son.
You shall name him Ishmael,
for the Lord has heard of your misery.
12 He will be a wild donkey of a man;
his hand will be against everyone
and everyone’s hand against him,
and he will live in hostility
toward all his brothers.”
13 She gave this name to the Lord who spoke to her: “You are the God who sees me,” for she said, “I have now seen the One who sees me.” 14 That is why the well was called Beer Lahai Roi; it is still there, between Kadesh and Bered.
15 So Hagar bore Abram a son, and Abram gave the name Ishmael to the son she had borne. 16 Abram was eighty-six years old when Hagar bore him Ishmael.

Zechariah 1:8
I saw by night, and behold a man riding upon a red horse, and he stood among the myrtle trees that were in the bottom; and behind him there were horses, red, speckled, and white.

Zechariah 6:2
In the first chariot was a red horse; and in the second chariot was a black horse;...

Revelation 6:4
And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

CherubRam

Start my own religion.

So, if I was to start a religion where I get to threaten people into following my cult, and my doctrine allows me to kill people who steadfastly refuse to join, and I use the doctrine of my religion to start my own mini-government, and with my own laws start punishing those who violate my religious law, and I allow myself to arbitrarily subjugate member of my cult due to their sex or religion, then that is perfectly OK, and the people of the United States of America will defend the my Constitutional right for my religion to exist?

Of course not.

Because my religion would be comprised of so few people, I would be wiped out of existence in a week. But because Islam has so many followers, people quake in their boots because they are afraid of them.

Comment above taken in part from the Internet.

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
Are any of you even aware that Islam believes that Jesus will come at the end times, just like Christians do? Have any of you even made the most basic effort to research the religion at all?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Are any of you even aware that Islam believes that Jesus will come at the end times, just like Christians do? Have any of you even made the most basic effort to research the religion at all?

yes
have you seen my history of islam?

CherubRam

:doh:

According to Islam, Christ will be subordinate to the Mahdi of Islam. At that time, all Christians will convert to Islam.

Last edited:

CherubRam

Over the years I have asked Muslims I have met, who is a infidel? They all answered, a Non-Muslim. The Quran contains about 109 verses that call for Muslims to war against nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic world rule. Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites,' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.

We are told daily by Muslims that they are at war against Christianity and Democracy. I see no reason to not believe them, do you?

So I guess we are all waiting for our turn to come some day. It is against Western laws to war against any religion. Islamic nations do not have any such laws.

For being Apostate, Muslims kill other Muslims for not taking part in the killing of Infidels. Anyone who is not a Muslim is an Infidel.

CherubRam

Muslims in France are calling Islam the religion of peace: http://news.yahoo.com/french-muslim...the-solution-will-come-from-us-165741864.html

Meaning of the word Islam.
Islam is an Arabic word that means "submission or submit" (to Allah). It has a relationship to another Arabic word, such as Salaam, meaning "peace". The Arabic word "Muslim" is related to the word Islam and means a "vassal" of Allah, and is whom has surrendered and submitted (to Allah).

Muslims see homage to Allah as a sign of distinction; paying homage means serving the will of Allah above and beyond one's own goals. The Arabic word "Islam" simply means "submission", and is derived from the word meaning "peace."

In a religious context it simply means submit to the will of Allah. And so Islam means “submission” not “peace". It is frequently said that the word Islam means “peace.” It does not. Islam is the Arabic word for "submission." The Arabic word for “peace” is transliterated as salam or salaam.

In Arabic, as in English, these are distinctly different words.
It is their religion to destroy other nations to establish Islam. The politicians just do not get it. When the Muslims have established themselves in numbers and strength in a nation, then they are embolden to exert their will.

Mohammad said: If your enemy is stronger than you, make a pretense of peace, then when you are able, kill them.

From now on it is their plan to weaken the nations financially through terrorism.

Speculation: About 75% of Muslims believe the white race has to be destroyed in order for Islam to advance.

Islam
• Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war. Qur’an:9:5
• The Believers fight in Allah’s Cause, they slay and are slain, kill and are killed. Qur’an:9:112
• Fight those who do not believe until they all surrender, paying the protective tax in submission. Qur’an:9:29
• Fight them until all opposition ends and all submit to Allah. Qur’an:8:39
• So fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief [non-Muslims]) and all submit to the religion of Allah alone (in the whole world). Qur’an:8:39
• Fight them and Allah will punish them by your hands, lay them low, and cover them with shame. He will help you over them. Qur’an:9:14
• Believers, what is the matter with you, that when you are asked to go forth and fight in Allah’s Cause you cling to the earth? Do you prefer the life of this world to the Hereafter? Unless you go forth, He will afflict and punish you with a painful doom, and put others in your place. Qur’an:9:38
• Fight the unbelievers around you, and let them find harshness in you. Qur’an:9:123
• The Messenger and those who believe with him, strive hard and fight with their wealth and lives in Allah’s Cause. Qur’an:9:88
• O Prophet, urge the faithful to fight. If there are twenty among you with determination they will vanquish two hundred; if there are a hundred then they will slaughter a thousand unbelievers, for the infidels are a people devoid of understanding. Qur’an:8:65

CherubRam

So, here we go again, Muslims in France preaching that Islam is the religion of peace. Although they know what the Quran says about nonbelievers, they want people to think that Islam is the religion of peace.

CherubRam

Obama Chides Anti-Refugee Politicians for Being 'Scared of Widows and 3-Year-Old Orphans'

That's odd, widows and children as young as 3 years old are being trained as terrorist by ISIS.

CherubRam

Muslims in France are calling Islam the religion of peace: http://news.yahoo.com/french-muslim...the-solution-will-come-from-us-165741864.html

Meaning of the word Islam.
Islam is an Arabic word that means "submission or submit" (to Allah). It has a relationship to another Arabic word, such as Salaam, meaning "peace". The Arabic word "Muslim" is related to the word Islam and means a "vassal" of Allah, and is whom has surrendered and submitted (to Allah).

Muslims see homage to Allah as a sign of distinction; paying homage means serving the will of Allah above and beyond one's own goals. The Arabic word "Islam" simply means "submission", and is derived from the word meaning "peace."

In a religious context it simply means submit to the will of Allah. And so Islam means “submission” not “peace". It is frequently said that the word Islam means “peace.” It does not. Islam is the Arabic word for "submission." The Arabic word for “peace” is transliterated as salam or salaam.

In Arabic, as in English, these are distinctly different words.
It is their religion to destroy other nations to establish Islam. The politicians just do not get it. When the Muslims have established themselves in numbers and strength in a nation, then they are embolden to exert their will.

Mohammad said: If your enemy is stronger than you, make a pretense of peace, then when you are able, kill them.

From now on it is their plan to weaken the nations financially through terrorism.

Speculation: About 75% of Muslims believe the white race has to be destroyed in order for Islam to advance.

Islam
• Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war. Qur’an:9:5
• The Believers fight in Allah’s Cause, they slay and are slain, kill and are killed. Qur’an:9:112
• Fight those who do not believe until they all surrender, paying the protective tax in submission. Qur’an:9:29
• Fight them until all opposition ends and all submit to Allah. Qur’an:8:39
• So fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief [non-Muslims]) and all submit to the religion of Allah alone (in the whole world). Qur’an:8:39
• Fight them and Allah will punish them by your hands, lay them low, and cover them with shame. He will help you over them. Qur’an:9:14
• Believers, what is the matter with you, that when you are asked to go forth and fight in Allah’s Cause you cling to the earth? Do you prefer the life of this world to the Hereafter? Unless you go forth, He will afflict and punish you with a painful doom, and put others in your place. Qur’an:9:38
• Fight the unbelievers around you, and let them find harshness in you. Qur’an:9:123
• The Messenger and those who believe with him, strive hard and fight with their wealth and lives in Allah’s Cause. Qur’an:9:88
• O Prophet, urge the faithful to fight. If there are twenty among you with determination they will vanquish two hundred; if there are a hundred then they will slaughter a thousand unbelievers, for the infidels are a people devoid of understanding. Qur’an:8:65

So, here we go again, Muslims in France preaching that Islam is the religion of peace. Although they know what the Quran says about nonbelievers, they want people to think that Islam is the religion of peace.

Obama Chides Anti-Refugee Politicians for Being 'Scared of Widows and 3-Year-Old Orphans'

That's odd, widows and children as young as 3 years old are being trained as terrorist by ISIS.

Islamic terrorist have doubled in the past 10 years: http://www.skeptical-science.com/re...t/terrorist-attacks-related-to-islam-650x456/

CherubRam

Today, Muslims (DEMANDED) that they be let into Europe (NOW.)

:think: I wonder if they think Europeans owe them a living?

CherubRam

The goal of all Muslims is for global domination of Islam. As far as they are concerned, it is a noble cause. Trust me, the problem is only going to get worse.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned

Who will rule the world, Sunni's or Shia's?
Sunni and Shia Islam are the two major denominations of Islam, along with other Islamic Factions.
As with Mohammad, terrorism was a way of life, a means to wealth and political power. It is a way through the religion of Islam for terrorist to rise to power.
So who do you think will be the one to dominate the world? I'm telling you the truth, it will be none of these.

I'm glad that we have the Jewish prophets to spell out their final destinations.

jzeidler

Here is how Islam will try to take over the world. First, have more babies then all others. Second, migrate into western societies and not integrate into society. Third, once they have become a large percentage within the west have skirmishes with the native westerners and make demands of them to have them accept their culture. Lastly, put Muslims in high places and institute sharia law.

This will be death my a thousand cuts. It won't be one large victory but hundreds of small ones.

That's why we need to be diligent and stand against it.

CherubRam

Here is how Islam will try to take over the world. First, have more babies then all others. Second, migrate into western societies and not integrate into society. Third, once they have become a large percentage within the west have skirmishes with the native westerners and make demands of them to have them accept their culture. Lastly, put Muslims in high places and institute sharia law.

This will be death my a thousand cuts. It won't be one large victory but hundreds of small ones.

That's why we need to be diligent and stand against it.

That is how they took over other nations. Turkey is a good example of that. The biggest problem we have is people do not care, or, they are in disbelief.

everready

Who will rule the world, Sunni's or Shia's?
Sunni and Shia Islam are the two major denominations of Islam, along with other Islamic Factions.
As with Mohammad, terrorism was a way of life, a means to wealth and political power. It is a way through the religion of Islam for terrorist to rise to power.
So who do you think will be the one to dominate the world? I'm telling you the truth, it will be none of these.

Neither: Rome will rule.

everready