IS THIS YOU???

Letsargue

IS THIS YOU???

(( Romans 3:10-12 KJV ))!!!!!!
A-N-D:
((( Revelation 3:10-13 KJV ))) -- 10- "Because Y-H-O-U hast kept the Word of my Patience, I also Will Keep T-H-E-E from the Hour of Temptation, ( Which Shall Come Upon A-L-L the World ), ""to try them"" that dwell Upon the Earth.
11- ((( Behold, I Come Quickly ))): ""hold "T-H-A-T" Fast Which T-H-O-U Hast "", that NO Man take thy Crown.
12- H-I-M That Overcometh (( Will I Make A Pillar "I-N" the (( "TEMPLE" )) of My God )), and H-E Shall Go NO more out: and (( I WILL Write UPON H-I-M the Name OF M-Y GOD )), (( AND the Name of the CITY OF MY GOD )), (( Which IS ""NEW JERUSALEM"", Which Cometh Down OUT OF Heaven FROM MY GOD )): A-N-D ((((( """""I Will Write Upon H-I-M -- M-Y -- N-E-W -- N-A-M-E""""" ))))).

((((( 13- ""H-E that hath AN EAR, Let H-I-M Hear what the ""S-p-i-r-i-t -- S-a-i-t-h"" UNTO The ""C-H-U-R-C-H-E-S"".!!!!!!!!!! )))))!!????????? --//----

(( Verse 11- Behold I Come Quickly: ""(( Hold That Fast Which "T-H-O-U --H-A-S-T"" ))!!! --//---

DO You Have what THEY HAD 2,000 Years AGO??????

((((( NOW Smarter Than G-O-D!!! -- WHAT IS H-I-S NEW N-A-M-E??????

PAUL, DAVID -- 060316

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
IS THIS YOU???

(( Romans 3:10-12 KJV ))!!!!!!
A-N-D:
((( Revelation 3:10-13 KJV ))) -- 10- "Because Y-H-O-U hast kept the Word of my Patience, I also Will Keep T-H-E-E from the Hour of Temptation, ( Which Shall Come Upon A-L-L the World ), ""to try them"" that dwell Upon the Earth.
11- ((( Behold, I Come Quickly ))): ""hold "T-H-A-T" Fast Which T-H-O-U Hast "", that NO Man take thy Crown.
12- H-I-M That Overcometh (( Will I Make A Pillar "I-N" the (( "TEMPLE" )) of My God )), and H-E Shall Go NO more out: and (( I WILL Write UPON H-I-M the Name OF M-Y GOD )), (( AND the Name of the CITY OF MY GOD )), (( Which IS ""NEW JERUSALEM"", Which Cometh Down OUT OF Heaven FROM MY GOD )): A-N-D ((((( """""I Will Write Upon H-I-M -- M-Y -- N-E-W -- N-A-M-E""""" ))))).

((((( 13- ""H-E that hath AN EAR, Let H-I-M Hear what the ""S-p-i-r-i-t -- S-a-i-t-h"" UNTO The ""C-H-U-R-C-H-E-S"".!!!!!!!!!! )))))!!????????? --//----

(( Verse 11- Behold I Come Quickly: ""(( Hold That Fast Which "T-H-O-U --H-A-S-T"" ))!!! --//---

DO You Have what THEY HAD 2,000 Years AGO??????

((((( NOW Smarter Than G-O-D!!! -- WHAT IS H-I-S NEW N-A-M-E??????

PAUL, DAVID -- 060316

That's not me

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Let's Argue, I think your posts are all about you. You are angry with yourself for following false doctrines and aliens. All of your posts point to YOUR mistakes, so read your Bible !!! (((WATCH-THE-NEWS)))

Letsargue

Let's Argue, I think your posts are all about you. You are angry with yourself for following false doctrines and aliens. All of your posts point to YOUR mistakes, so read your Bible !!! (((WATCH-THE-NEWS)))

(( Revelation 2:17 KJV )) -- 17- "He that hath an EAR, let Him Hear what the ((( "S-P-I-R-I-T" SAITH Unto the CHURCHES ))); To Him that Overcometh (( Will I Give to Eat of The ""H-I-D-D-E-N -- M-A-N-N-A"" )), (( A-N-D Will G-i-v-e HIM A ""WHITE STONE" )), (( AND I-N The "STONE" A (( New N-A-M-E )) Written )),(((( Which NO Man Knoweth Saving H-E That Receiveth I-T"))))". --//---

((((( Is This YOU, OR No One You KNOW )))))????????? --- GOD IS SAYING ""S-O-M-E-T-H-I-N-G""!!!!

((((( You ALL Just Make Up Something SOOO You Can Except IT As Y-O-U-R-S )))))!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 060316

john w

Hall of Fame
Is this you, Paul?:

98a8f503f86f3868a44c8f3959bcafc1.jpg

Letsargue

Is this you, Paul?:

98a8f503f86f3868a44c8f3959bcafc1.jpg

Y-E-S!!! -- Y-O-U ARE A "CHRISTIAN" ALL RIGHT!!! - That's Y-O-U-R KIND OF godliness ALL RIGHT!!!!!
YOU Have Many Brothers Here But N-O-T -- M-E!!!!!

((( Just Stay Where YOU ARE, And I'll E-N-J-O-Y Watching YOU SEE Where You ALREADY REALLY A-R-E )))!!!

(((((( PHONY LYING FALSE So Called "?christian? ))))))!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 060316

john w

Hall of Fame
Y-E-S!!! -- Y-O-U ARE A "CHRISTIAN" ALL RIGHT!!! - That's Y-O-U-R KIND OF godliness ALL RIGHT!!!!!
YOU Have Many Brothers Here But N-O-T -- M-E!!!!!

((( Just Stay Where YOU ARE, And I'll E-N-J-O-Y Watching YOU SEE Where You ALREADY REALLY A-R-E )))!!!

(((((( PHONY LYING FALSE So Called "?christian? ))))))!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 060316

COULD YOU REPEAT THAT^&%$#I)_+)*^$#@????+_)(()*&^%$??

hippie.jpg