Is there a risk of death from the covid vaccine?

expos4ever

You are reading from the group of scientists who support Fauci and the lies of the left.
You mean the thousands and thousands of them who went to real medical schools and have real, responsible jobs, and have published peer-reviewed studies?

As contrasted, of course, with a retired anesthesiologist in his basement blowing smoke rings through a mask? (your guy).

marke

You mean the thousands and thousands of them who went to real medical schools and have real, responsible jobs, and have published peer-reviewed studies?

As contrasted, of course, with a retired anesthesiologist in his basement blowing smoke rings through a mask? (your guy).
Your scientists:

Questions around the origin of the CCP virus have been growing recently, with a number of scientists who had dismissed the lab leak theory having now backtracked their statements.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Now there is a very reliable means of judging something. I feel. Yup. Emotions are by far the best means of judging whether or not something is true. Forget reason. Feelings are the ticket. :rolleyes:
Always remember that half of the population have IQ's less than 100. They CAN'T reason. They are forced by their own lack of cognitive development to rely on emotion. We see that here all the time with our leftist co-posters on TOL.

marke

Always remember that half of the population have IQ's less than 100. They CAN'T reason. They are forced by their own lack of cognitive development to rely on emotion. We see that here all the time with our leftist co-posters on TOL.
More than half the population are also poor rubes who really believe the rich democrat politicians' lies that they will be raising taxes on themselves and their billionaire friends while cutting taxes on the middle class, which is certainly not true and has never been true in spite of the claims having been made by democrats for decades.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
I don't think it is a stretch at all. Ignorant leftists continue to mandate mask-wearing even after science has shown they are ineffective, so forcing Americans to submit to the torture of needlessly wearing masks is not too distant a cousin to forcing people into subjection to waterboarding.
Maybe you should go find a video of someone being water boarded but don't watch it in your house. Go to some lefty leaning fast food restaurant where the employees are still being "tortured" by forced mask wearing and sit where you can see and hear them working then turn on the video and make the comparison.

marke

Maybe you should go find a video of someone being water boarded but don't watch it in your house. Go to some lefty leaning fast food restaurant where the employees are still being "tortured" by forced mask wearing and sit where you can see and hear them working then turn on the video and make the comparison.
Democrats fascists: 'You will shut down your businesses, your churches, and your lives for as long as we tell you and you will wear masks for as long as we tell you and to hell with the Constitution and individual rights and freedoms.'

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Strangely, thousands of people observing masking and distancing mandates still got covid, likely from the fact that no amount of mass observance of masking, social distancing, or vaccinations will prevent the susceptible from catching covid.
Again, arguing points not in dispute.

Just what is it that you're trying to accomplish here? I don't get it.

Even vaccinated people have later gotten infected from covid.
Not in statistically significant numbers they haven't and not at all beyond what they drug companies own science showed to be an expected number of break through cases.

Social distance if that gives you comfort. Get the vaccine if that gives you comfort. But look to God for deliverance if you live in fear of sickness and death.
Where do you go if you live in fear of an almost perfectly safe vaccine that is certain - 100% certain - to save hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of lives world wide?

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Democrats fascists: 'You will shut down your businesses, your churches, and your lives for as long as we tell you and you will wear masks for as long as we tell you and to hell with the Constitution and individual rights and freedoms.'
Quite so! (Notice that not even you put the words "...or we'll water board you until you comply!" in their mouths.)

Thank you Mr. Trump for eliminating the red tape that would have prevented this nearly miraculous vaccine from coming to market for several years, if at all.

marke

Again, arguing points not in dispute.

Just what is it that you're trying to accomplish here? I don't get it.

Not in statistically significant numbers they haven't and not at all beyond what they drug companies own science showed to be an expected number of break through cases.

Where do you go if you live in fear of an almost perfectly safe vaccine that is certain - 100% certain - to save hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of lives world wide?
I don't fear a vaccine that is not tainted by moral issues. But covid vaccines were developed through research using fetal tissues from dead babies deliberately murdered for their body parts. And I don't fear the devil and all his evil and remedies since I fear and trust God.

marke

Quite so! (Notice that not even you put the words "...or we'll water board you until you comply!" in their mouths.)

Thank you Mr. Trump for eliminating the red tape that would have prevented this nearly miraculous vaccine from coming to market for several years, if at all.
I don't oppose the vaccine so much as I believe it is very wrong for the American government to encourage fascist measures to force Americans to take it in spite of their objections.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Could you link to the study that shows natural immunity is stronger than vaccine? I'm having trouble convincing someone that they don't need the vaccine since they've had the illness, and the way our immunity system works the vaccine won't add anything to help.
I'll have to look for it. I just heard it mentioned on the radio the other day. I'll see if I can find it.

However, I would encourage your friend to get the vaccine anyway. That is UNLESS they know for an ABSOLUTE fact that they really did have COVID19. If their symptoms were very light and it felt basically like a cold or flu (or less) then they may very well have been told they had COVID19 when they really didn't. There's a reason why the numbers for the flu have dropped to basically zero this past flu season and it isn't because of mask wearing and social distancing. It's because hospitals got paid money for every COVID case that walked through the door.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
I don't fear a vaccine that is not tainted by moral issues. But covid vaccines were developed through research using fetal tissues from dead babies deliberately murdered for their body parts. And I don't fear the devil and all his evil and remedies since I fear and trust God.
That is ONLY true of the J&J vaccine (and even then it's somewhat of a dubious accusation as far as I've been able to establish).

Yet another point that not only isn't in dispute but that has been repeatedly pointed out to you already.

Why will you not permit anything to penetrate your mind? Why are you so resistant to being convinced to move even an inch on any detail, no matter how obvious it is that you're wrong? I just cannot imagine living my life in such a manner! What is the point of even bringing up science if you aren't willing to let ANYTHING convince your mind that you've made ANY mistake? What's the point of even discussing it at all?

marke

Could you link to the study that shows natural immunity is stronger than vaccine? I'm having trouble convincing someone that they don't need the vaccine since they've had the illness, and the way our immunity system works the vaccine won't add anything to help.
Here is one report:

People who have previously been infected with the virus that causes COVID-19 are protected against being infected again and thus don’t need to be vaccinated, according to a new study.
“Our conclusion is that if you were previously infected, you are protected because of the previous infection and you don’t need the vaccine,” Dr. Nabin Shrestha, of the Cleveland Clinic’s Department of Infectious Disease, told The Epoch Times.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Well, just this morning the following article was published...

Antibody levels induced by mRNA COVID-19 vaccines are much higher than those induced by natural infection and confer cross-reactivity that could be effective against new variants, a new study from the University of California, Irvine, found.

It seems that the vaccine is stronger in some ways and natural immunity is stronger in others. I haven't found the other article yet. I'll keep looking but am out of time for this morning!

marke

That is ONLY true of the J&J vaccine (and even then it's somewhat of a dubious accusation as far as I've been able to establish).

Yet another point that not only isn't in dispute but that has been repeatedly pointed out to you already.

Why will you not permit anything to penetrate your mind? Why are you so resistant to being convinced to move even an inch on any detail, no matter how obvious it is that you're wrong? I just cannot imagine living my life in such a manner! What is the point of even bringing up science if you aren't willing to let ANYTHING convince your mind that you've made ANY mistake? What's the point of even discussing it at all?
Let's just say I have reason to not trust mRNA vaccines. Those are my preferences and I should be free, like any other American, to refuse to inject them into my body.

New Approach to Vaccines
mRNA vaccines are a new type of vaccine to protect against infectious diseases. To trigger an immune response, many vaccines put a weakened or inactivated germ into our bodies. Not mRNA vaccines. Instead, they teach our cells how to make a protein—or even just a piece of a protein—that triggers an immune response inside our bodies. That immune response, which produces antibodies, is what protects us from getting infected if the real virus enters our bodies.

marke

Well, just this morning the following article was published...

Antibody levels induced by mRNA COVID-19 vaccines are much higher than those induced by natural infection and confer cross-reactivity that could be effective against new variants, a new study from the University of California, Irvine, found.

It seems that the vaccine is stronger in some ways and natural immunity is stronger in others. I haven't found the other article yet. I'll keep looking but am out of time for this morning!
If Fauci tells you something then beware of what he says because it has been proven that he will lie in a heartbeat for unjust and immoral reasons. Also, if a research organization comes out in support of Fauci's lies about the Wuhan lab then beware because it has been shown that researchers have lied about the origin of covid for unjust reasons, and several are now on record retracting those lies.

If a school or research facility officials promote evolution then beware because evolution is a lie in spite of what those researchers tell you to the contrary.

If scientists or a research organization promoted vaccines that involve manipulating genes then beware because studies in gene manipulation often involve research using the tissues of dead aborted babies. Of course organizations and scientists who depend on government funding will produce evidence to support what they are doing as meeting government expectations and narratives, even if they have to 'fudge' the numbers a little or report results that don't accurately reflect reality..

Gary K

Banned
The disinformation being broadcast in this thread is dangerous.

Antibodies are used by the body to fight microbial infections. The antibodies are much too large to actually enter the cells of the human body as are the disease causing germs and microbes themselves. They work externally on the cells to weaken and infect the body.

Viruses are much smaller than the human cell. They work by entering the cells and working to reproduce themselves inside the cell. Not outside the cell. Therefore antibodies have very little to do with overcoming viral infections. The immune system uses T and B cells to fight viruses as they are small enough to enter cells to fight the viruses. Thus the most effective drugs on the market are drugs which are able to act as transports through the cell wall for substances with antiviral properties. These are drugs like HCQ and ivermectin. The work to allow zinc to enter the cell to fight viral infections as zinc has very strong antiviral properties. Both drugs are zinc ionophores which have a different electrical charge than the human cell so they can easily attach to the cell. That property also allows the zinc, which has the same electrical property as the human cell. to enter the cell via the ionophore. This is why both of these drugs are so effective at defeating the coronavirus. This is the science, or at least part of it, at a high level overview.

So, since our immune system uses the very tiny B and T cells, called by macrophages that are part of our immune system, to fight off viral infections, and which btw, don't rely on antibodies, all the nonsense about these "vaccines" creating antibodies is nonsense. It means nothing when fighting viral infections but sounds really impressive. The problem is it's all disinformation. And people are buying into it big time. I've posted a lot of information on how the body fights off viruses. Hours worth of it, but nobody would spend the time to learn. I guess you all considered knowledge of our immune system as unnecessary trivia to be passed over with disdain. If you had bothered to learn you would realize how much disinformation is being thrown at us on a daily basis. Disinformation that will kill us if we don't wise up and stop believing everything big pharma and government agencies like the CDC cooperate in spreading as well as the huge corporate structure of allopathic medicine.

marke

Yes, millions of trained professionals will assure you that God is a lie and evolution is real. But don't listen to them. They are deceived and don't know what they are talking about. If those professionals tell you Fauci is above reproach and everything he says is truth, then ignore those misguided morons because they are obviously subject to delusions. If researchers tell you vaccines have been proven safe and will protect the vaccinated for years against covid, then don't listen to those mouthpieces for leftist propaganda. Nobody can yet prove the covid vaccines are safe and will be effective for years. Many proponents of the vaccine are already saying a third dose may be necessary for the vaccine to be effective. When will it all stop? Will the researchers end up telling us that perpetual injections of the vaccine will be necessary for life to protect us against covid? I imagine that might be what pharmaceutical companies want people to believe, and, possibly scientists like Fauci whose fortunes are tied to pharmaceutical companies want you to believe.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Let's just say I have reason to not trust mRNA vaccines. Those are my preferences and I should be free, like any other American, to refuse to inject them into my body.
This thread is prove that your reasons are vapid and fear based nonsense.

Of course you're free to make decisions based on fear mongering silliness if you so choose.
New Approach to Vaccines
mRNA vaccines are a new type of vaccine to protect against infectious diseases. To trigger an immune response, many vaccines put a weakened or inactivated germ into our bodies. Not mRNA vaccines. Instead, they teach our cells how to make a protein—or even just a piece of a protein—that triggers an immune response inside our bodies. That immune response, which produces antibodies, is what protects us from getting infected if the real virus enters our bodies.
Again, you testify against yourself. You are without excuse.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
If Fauci tells you something then beware of what he says because it has been proven that he will lie in a heartbeat for unjust and immoral reasons. Also, if a research organization comes out in support of Fauci's lies about the Wuhan lab then beware because it has been shown that researchers have lied about the origin of covid for unjust reasons, and several are now on record retracting those lies.

If a school or research facility officials promote evolution then beware because evolution is a lie in spite of what those researchers tell you to the contrary.

If scientists or a research organization promoted vaccines that involve manipulating genes then beware because studies in gene manipulation often involve research using the tissues of dead aborted babies. Of course organizations and scientists who depend on government funding will produce evidence to support what they are doing as meeting government expectations and narratives, even if they have to 'fudge' the numbers a little or report results that don't accurately reflect reality..
You're a lunatic.

No one even mentioned Dr. Fauci or evolution.