Is the World Jewish population fading into the past not to be remembered?

RobertBoyce

The world Jewish population is fading, not just in real time but biblically too

In 1939, the core Jewish population reached 17 million.
In 2018, the core Jewish population reached 14.6 million.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish...ion_by_country

The above is a drop of 2.4 million Jews
No other ethnic or religious groups population dropped except, just one, the Jewish one.
One must wonder why, what was the cause-? Some may try to blame this downward trend on the holocaust, but the holocaust does not explain why there are more deaths than births. You must look deeper to find the reason why.

Ezekiel
Chapter 21
1 And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
2 Son of man, set thy face toward Jerusalem, and drop thy word toward the holy places, and prophesy against the land of Israel,
3 And say to the land of Israel, Thus saith the LORD; Behold, I am against thee, and will draw forth my sword out of his sheath, and will cut off from thee the righteous and the wicked.
22 At his right hand was the divination for Jerusalem, to appoint captains, to open the mouth in the slaughter, to lift up the voice with shouting, to appoint battering rams against the gates, to cast a mount, and to build a fort.
23 And it shall be unto them as a false divination in their sight, to them that have sworn oaths: but he will call to remembrance the iniquity, that they may be taken.
24 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because ye have made your iniquity to be remembered, in that your transgressions are discovered, so that in all your doings your sins do appear; because, I say, that ye are come to remembrance, ye shall be taken with the hand.
25 And thou, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when iniquity shall have an end,
27 I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him.
28 And thou, son of man, prophesy and say, Thus saith the Lord GOD concerning the Ammonites, and concerning their reproach; even say thou, The sword, the sword is drawn: for the slaughter it is furbished, to consume because of the glittering:
29 Whiles they see vanity unto thee, whiles they divine a lie unto thee, to bring thee upon the necks of them that are slain, of the wicked, whose day is come, when their iniquity shall have an end.
30 Shall I cause it to return into his sheath? I will judge thee in the place where thou wast created, in the land of thy nativity.
31 And I will pour out mine indignation upon thee, I will blow against thee in the fire of my wrath, and deliver thee into the hand of brutish men, and skilful to destroy.
32 Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land; thou shalt be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.

RobertBoyce

I began this train of thought near the end when I should have started it at the beginning
In the beginning this is what God told His Chosen---
History of the Jews and God
(Deu 7:6 KJV) For thou art a holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.
(Deu 7:7 KJV) The LORD did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people:
(Deu 1:16 KJV) And I charged your judges at that time, saying, Hear the causes between your brethren, and judge righteously between every man and his brother, and the stranger that is with him.
(Deu 24:20 KJV) When thou beatest thine olive tree, thou shalt not go over the boughs again: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow.
(Deu 24:21 KJV) When thou gatherest the grapes of thy vineyard, thou shalt not glean it afterward: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow
(Exo 22:21 KJV) Thou shalt neither vex a stranger, nor oppress him: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.
(Exo 23:9 KJV) Also thou shalt not oppress a stranger: for ye know the heart of a stranger, seeing ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.
[FONT="&amp](Lev 19:34 KJV) But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.[/FONT]
God gives His “Chosen” instructions on how to treat the “stranger”.
  • The term “stranger” is used 128 times in the KJV of the Old Testament;
  • The term “Stranger” is used nine (9) times above
  • can anyone here find the remaining 119 verses-?
  • :)-

chair

Let's cherry-pick Biblical verses to prove whatever we like. Here's one in the opposite direction:
Deuteronomy 30:
then the Lord your God will restore your fortunes[and have compassion on you and gather you again from all the nations where he scattered you.Even if you have been banished to the most distant land under the heavens, from there the Lord your God will gather you and bring you back.​

Then there is the minor inconvenient fact that these Jews that are "fading into the past" have their own country now.

Let's see. As we speak, little Israel is one of the most powerful nations on earth. As far reaching and heinous as the holocaust was, also, as we speak, it seems Hitler's agenda is what became blackened toast, even contributed to establishing a greater Jewish presence, via the nation of Israel. (Seems pretty clear the likes of goose steppers wind up in decline.) Then we have, as if, the whole degenerate world, filled with anti-Semites and a Satanic bug up their rears over Jews and Israel, many, many filled with vile, demonic hate and drooling for a new Hitler, over a sliver of land most of these morons don't even have anything to do with? Yet, still, the Jews have persisted, as the Lord prophesied in scripture, and even to the extent to be that global thorn in the side of all of Satan's flunkies, having gas attacks and posting their hate speech, all over the web. Actually, seems there's enough people of Israel remaining in the world to be driving the world bonkers, you think? Whole bonkers nations, surrounding little Israel, while the Lord prepares a table in the face of their enemies? So, who is in decline?

You need to start there, before trying to make a case of Jewish decline. Throwing around stats that clearly imply anti-Semitic wishful thinking, in this instance, is just way too lame, no matter how many of you wish the number of Jews were zero. Also, I'm afraid it's not going to get any better for you guys, in the long run. While all you Nazis are rotting in hell, Israel is destined to dominate the world, in the millennium. You sleep well, too. LOL!

RobertBoyce

Do you NEED the Jews to disappear? For ideological or religious reasons?

I have no needs.

Let It Be Known
Jews are not going to disappear
period; nor are you
You will be remembered
Or so my soul states

ANSWER:
No, Io not wish for the Jews to disappear. (.) period
.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,............,,,,,,,..,.,.,.,.Now can we get back to the issues at hand-?