Is Mike Pence a TRAITOR?

Arthur Brain

I don't see the point in discussing Q with UN, AG, or Omni. Not a one of them actually know anything about it. They will only troll against it. They will never admit the good that Q did in waking people up to the evil that was coming and getting them to think and research for themselves.
Know all too well about it and 'Q' did no such thing. Unless you consider duping people with a whole bunch of cryptic conspiracy nonsense counts. The now owner of this site doesn't seem too impressed and I doubt the founder would have been either...

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
I haven't heard Pence say that the 2020 election was stolen from Trump. Obviously, he doesn't really believe that, or he would have said so by now if he did.
It may be too shocking for the public to have Pence say, it was stolen, and not concede. Pence conceded, but I doubt any republican politician except the worthless RINOs will say there is not widespread vote fraud.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
It may be too shocking for the public to have Pence say, it was stolen, and not concede.
My God, are you kidding me? Trump says that at every opportunity.

Pence conceded, but I doubt any republican politician except the worthless RINOs will say there is not widespread vote fraud.
Good luck proving that "widespread voter fraud" bit.

Last edited:

marke

I haven't heard Pence say that the 2020 election was stolen from Trump. Obviously, he doesn't really believe that, or he would have said so by now if he did.
Pence may think the democrats conducted the cleanest election in American history but if he does then he is badly mistaken.

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
Pence may think the democrats conducted the cleanest election in American history but if he does then he is badly mistaken.
I wish I could like this remark, but the idea where Pence cannot spot voter fraud, I find impossible. Pence is still on Trump's side, Imagine that.

marke

My God, are you kidding me? Trump says that at every opportunity.

Good luck proving that "widespread voter fraud" bit.
You continue to root for corrupted dishonest democrat obstruction of investigations into voter fraud. Obstructing investigations designed to unearth the truth whether it shows fraud or not is clearly a sign of corruption. Only the guilty have something to hide and crooks do not want the air cleared about fraud for everyone involved regardless of political inclinations.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

Mike Pence, while he was Vice President, could have rejected states' electoral votes to force another election--according to then president Donald Trump. But Pence refused to do that. Instead, he chose to certify the election results, making Joe Biden the 46th president of the United States.

Is Mike Pence a traitor to President Trump, the Constitution of the United States, everything America stands for, and Trump supporters everywhere?

Except Mike Pence could not have rejected the electoral votes.