Is Mike Pence a TRAITOR?

marke

Well, you haven't addressed as to how El Q Shaman is actually 'Q' himself have you? Sidney Powell and others still buy into Qanon, you do realize that, right?

Secondly, there's a plethora of footage showing MAGA nuts inside the building and proudly showing their allegiance to Trump as well. Could there have been a small subsection of rioters that were not part of the MAGA mob? Quite possibly.
I am not interested in all the various thought patterns of hundreds of different protesters at the Capitol. I just want to know why Merrick Garland called Christian conservatives the greatest threat and most violent in the Capitol that day while refusing to admit the presence of suited-up anti-fa gangsters breaking glass and furniture caught on security cameras.

marke

Everyone knows they couldn't have been Antifa posing as MAGA because that would have been...*gasp*...DECEITFUL.
How many gangsters recorded by security cameras wearing all black with black masks, busting in doors and windows, and smashing property inside the building were proven to be Trump supporters? And why has the leftist propagandist media banned those videos?

Arthur Brain

I am not interested in all the various thought patterns of hundreds of different protesters at the Capitol. I just want to know why Merrick Garland called Christian conservatives the greatest threat and most violent in the Capitol that day while refusing to admit the presence of suited-up anti-fa gangsters breaking glass and furniture caught on security cameras.
Well, I wouldn't even describe those caught on video footage Christian conservatives anyway as they were just thugs but there's no doubting where their allegiances lay. The security cameras do not help you. Care to comment on the officer who managed to divert those who were seeking to cause strife?

His name is Eugene Goodman.

Last edited:

Gary K

Banned
Is Mike Pence a traitor? Yeah. To himself. That he thought it was a good idea to distort the issues and claim he would have had to violate Constitutional law to send the decision about the electors back to the state legislators as state legislators had requested would have been no violation of the Constitution for the Constitution says the state legislators are the ones who choose the electors. Instead Pence chose not to follow the Constitution but to make that decision himself by NOT sending the decision back to the state legislators.

Arthur Brain

Is Mike Pence a traitor? Yeah. To himself. That he thought it was a good idea to distort the issues and claim he would have had to violate Constitutional law to send the decision about the electors back to the state legislators as state legislators had requested would have been no violation of the Constitution for the Constitution says the state legislators are the ones who choose the electors. Instead Pence chose not to follow the Constitution but to make that decision himself by NOT sending the decision back to the state legislators.
What "issues" did he distort exactly?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Is Mike Pence a traitor? Yeah. To himself...Pence chose not to follow the Constitution but to make that decision himself by NOT sending the decision back to the state legislators.
If what you say is true (it isn't, but just for the sake of argument) then Pence is more than just a traitor to himself! He is a traitor to God's President, Donald Trump, he is a traitor to the Constitution of these United States of America, and--most importantly--he is a traitor to YOU!

Do you agree with the Capitol rioters of January 6th who chanted, "Hang Mike Pence!"?

Gary K

Banned
If what you say is true (it isn't, but just for the sake of argument) then Pence is more than just a traitor to himself! He is a traitor to God's President, Donald Trump, he is a traitor to the Constitution of these United States of America, and--most importantly--he is a traitor to YOU!

Do you agree with the Capitol rioters of January 6th who chanted, "Hang Mike Pence!"?
LOL. You are the constant troll. You seem to get great pleasure out of it. However, I'm going to take some of that away from you. You're too inane to be taken even half seriously. I just read your posts to me and laugh. They aren't worth giving any kind of real response to.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
LOL. You are the constant troll. You seem to get great pleasure out of it. However, I'm going to take some of that away from you. You're too inane to be taken even half seriously. I just read your posts to me and laugh. They aren't worth giving any kind of real response to.
It's too late. You've already given my your real response. You said: "Is Mike Pence a traitor? Yeah...Pence chose not to follow the Constitution..." -- Your words.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
It's too late. You've already given my your real response. You said: "Is Mike Pence a traitor? Yeah...Pence chose not to follow the Constitution..." -- Your words.
You asked him a question that he had already answered?

Troll

Gary K

Banned
I have to laugh once again at you. Do you really think that I care about your dishonest opinions and let them affect me in any way? Are you really that insanely egotistical or are you just plain old dumb? Your criticisms mean nothing to me. If you think your insane ramblings on me and my opinions even register with me you're crazy. I could care less what you say about me. You'll never "shame" me. You're incapable of "shaming" me.

Oh, and by the way, my post was never meant for you. It was simply my public statement on how I see things. I laugh at your stupid comments on it. Pence has been a bad guy from day one. He's been involved in evil up to his eyebrows for a long time. Long before he failed to return the electors to the state legislators he'd been participating in great evil for a long time. He's a charter member of the swamp.

Gary K

Banned
According to Q: "We are less than 10."
I don't see the point in discussing Q with UN, AG, or Omni. Not a one of them actually know anything about it. They will only troll against it. They will never admit the good that Q did in waking people up to the evil that was coming and getting them to think and research for themselves.

marke

Well, I wouldn't even describe those caught on video footage Christian conservatives anyway as they were just thugs but there's no doubting where their allegiances lay. The security cameras do not help you. Care to comment on the officer who managed to divert those who were seeking to cause strife?

His name is Eugene Goodman.
Many Trump supporters resisted the violent and the violence but leftists do not like to publicize that fact. What is disturbing is the fact that security cameras caught anti-fa thugs in the act of breaking glass to enter the Capitol and then destroy property inside the Capitol in the early stages of the protest. To impeach Trump for supposedly causing the riot while hiding evidence of leftist anarchist involvement is wicked and inexcusable.

Here again is just one security video democrats and their boot-lick law enforcement officials have been hiding from the public:

Anti-fa rioters at Capitol on Jan 6

6 photos of same area shown above where anti-fa rioters breached the Capitol on Jan 6

marke

Those "chanters" who called for the murder of Mike Pence were obviously under the influence of the devil, just like the black mobs who proudly marched in streets of big cities calling for the murder of innocent cops for being white or cops.

marke

If wicked individuals align with Trump and promote wickedness they should be shunned and rebuked by republicans for that wickedness just like wicked individuals who promote racism and violence against whites, cops, and conservatives should be shunned and rebuked by the democrat party they profess to support.