ECT IS 1 COR 3:15 , FIRE DIFFERENT ?

DAN P

Hi to all and I have done an OP on Matt 3:11 where Israel is to receive the Promise of Holy Spirit Power at Pentecost and FIRE !

Matt 3:11 is for Israel only and that FIRE is 2 fold , once at 70 AD and the the second one at the Great Tribulation as seen in the book of the Revelation !

Those who today believe in Pentecost and CRY back to Pentecost withs it's miracles and GLOSSA /LANGUAGES have only attracted the simple ones who do not know of Right Division .

The Pentecostals complaint has always been agagist OSAS , and their LACK of knowledge od the Old Man and the New Man of Eph 2:15 where we are a New Creation !

In 1 Cor 3:15 reads , If the work of anyone will be consumed by FIRE , he will be suffered a LOSS , BUT he himself will be SAVED , yet so as through FIRE !

#1 , The verb " will be comsumed " is in the Past Tense , I believe from the time of our salvation !

#2 , The second verb tense " be suffered loss " is in the Future Tense when we are ar the BEMA SEAT !

#3 , The third verb tense ," shall be saved " is not the salvation of the flesh as we have already receive our New Bodies !

#4 , What will be JUDGED is our WORKS done in the flesh of Hay , Wood and Stubble will be Burned by Judgment of FIRE !!

It will be a sad day and to SUFFER the Loss and receive NO REWARDS at the BEMA SEAT at the end of our life !!

#5 , Only good works pass through the FIRE and only Gold , Sliver and Precious Stones will we receive a Reward .

The complaint has always been and will always be you have sinned , so you are Lost and we see that No one will escapr the Judgment of God !

So , it behooves us to obey what Paul has written in Eph 3:9 , to make all men see what is the Dispensation of the Mystery , HIDDEN from the Ages and Generation , Col 1:25 !!

dan p

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Matt 3:10-11
10 "And even now the ax is laid to the root of the trees. Therefore every tree which does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.
11 "I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance, but He who is coming after me is mightier than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire.
(NKJ)

John 5:28-29
28 "Do not marvel at this; for the hour is coming in which all who are in the graves will hear His voice
29 "and come forth-- those who have done good, to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil, to the resurrection of condemnation.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
1 Cor 3:12-15
12 Now if anyone builds on this foundation with gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, straw,
13 each one's work will become clear; for the Day will declare it, because it will be revealed by fire; and the fire will test each one's work, of what sort it is.
14 If anyone's work which he has built on it endures, he will receive a reward.
15 If anyone's work is burned, he will suffer loss; but he himself will be saved, yet so as through fire.
(NKJ)

Heb 12:4-8
4 You have not yet resisted to bloodshed, striving against sin.
5 And you have forgotten the exhortation which speaks to you as to sons: "My son, do not despise the chastening of the Lord, nor be discouraged when you are rebuked by Him;
6 For whom the Lord loves He chastens, and scourges every son whom He receives."
7 If you endure chastening, God deals with you as with sons; for what son is there whom a father does not chasten?
8 But if you are without chastening, of which all have become partakers, then you are illegitimate and not sons.
(NKJ)

Luke 21:23-24
23 "But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days! For there will be great distress in the land and wrath upon this people.
24 "And they will fall by the edge of the sword, and be led away captive into all nations. And Jerusalem will be trampled by Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.
(NKJ)

1 Pet 5:10
10 But may the God of all grace, who called us to His eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after you have suffered a while, perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle you.
(NKJ)