Iran

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Fresh off amazing successes in Afghanistan, the southern border, Covid and Ukraine, Joe turns his magic to Iran!

First order of business? Let's have Russia build nuclear reactors in Iran!

And let's give the mullahs more money than we're giving Ukraine!

No it's not the Babylon bee

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Fresh off amazing successes in Afghanistan, the southern border, Covid and Ukraine, Joe turns his magic to Iran!

First order of business? Let's have Russia build nuclear reactors in Iran!

And let's give the mullahs more money than we're giving Ukraine!

No it's not the Babylon bee

Although I don't see Iranian leadership as anything but evil, I think they would be ok with stopping at nuclear power. They are crazy, but not use-nukes-for-no-reason crazy.

Hoping

Banned
Although I don't see Iranian leadership as anything but evil, I think they would be ok with stopping at nuclear power. They are crazy, but not use-nukes-for-no-reason crazy.
They have their reason, destroy any remnant of Israel from off the face of the earth.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
I haven't seen any analysis which can usefully model how people can wind up as suicidal mass murderers like the Kamikazes in WWII except modern day, and not Japanese. They just appear. You can't predict them. All you need is one of them, somewhere on the earth, and then all of a sudden there's a mushroom cloud and a crater and 250,000 missing persons. We can't have this. I mean, this current situation. A suicidal mass murderer could rise to the level of president or to six star general here in America, but that's not going to render us any more vulnerable to nukes going off, because of our constitution. They don't have this safeguard in Iran, Russia, North Korea, other places.

I don't have any reason to think that the Las Vegas shooter there from 2017 if he could have gotten an H-bomb, wouldn't have just used an H-bomb instead of a bunch of ARs and binary triggers.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Netanyahu: Biden is an out of control deranged lunatic and must be stopped

(I may have paraphrased a bit)

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I haven't seen any analysis which can usefully model how people can wind up as suicidal mass murderers like the Kamikazes in WWII except modern day, and not Japanese. They just appear. You can't predict them. All you need is one of them, somewhere on the earth, and then all of a sudden there's a mushroom cloud and a crater and 250,000 missing persons. We can't have this. I mean, this current situation. A suicidal mass murderer could rise to the level of president or to six star general here in America, but that's not going to render us any more vulnerable to nukes going off, because of our constitution. They don't have this safeguard in Iran, Russia, North Korea, other places.

I don't have any reason to think that the Las Vegas shooter there from 2017 if he could have gotten an H-bomb, wouldn't have just used an H-bomb instead of a bunch of ARs and binary triggers.
You make a good point. Although I don't think the current leadership in Iran is that crazy, there are some there that are that crazy and there could be regime that crazy in the future.