India: state with 3% of population has 65% of coronavirus cases

Gary K

Banned
The Indian state of Kerala has 3% of India's population yet ha 65% of India's coronavirus cases. Meanwhile India's most populous state, Uttar Pradesh, is averaging only 20 cases a day. The population of Kerala? 33,000,000. The population of Uttar Pradesh? 240,000,000.
so why the difference? One fact stands out. Kerala banned ivermectin. Uttar Pradesh has made ivermection available to everyone.

marke

The Indian state of Kerala has 3% of India's population yet ha 65% of India's coronavirus cases. Meanwhile India's most populous state, Uttar Pradesh, is averaging only 20 cases a day. The population of Kerala? 33,000,000. The population of Uttar Pradesh? 240,000,000.
so why the difference? One fact stands out. Kerala banned ivermectin. Uttar Pradesh has made ivermection available to everyone.

I'm sure leftists will try to blame the massive number of covid infections in India on the fact that millions of Americans refuse to take the covid shot. I don't know how they will do it but they have shown the ability to draw preposterous conclusions from simple points of fact.

Gary K

Banned
I'm sure leftists will try to blame the massive number of covid infections in India on the fact that millions of Americans refuse to take the covid shot. I don't know how they will do it but they have shown the ability to draw preposterous conclusions from simple points of fact.
Kerala also has vaccinated 2/3 of it's population.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
India's most populous state, Uttar Pradesh, is averaging only 20 cases a day.

Some other facts you conveniently neglected to mention about Uttar Pradesh:

"Uttar Pradesh is leading India's Covid-19 vaccination drive..."

"A stringent 'trace, test and treat' measure, vaccination and partial curfews have paid dividends in restricting Covid-19 spread."

marke

Some other facts you conveniently neglected to mention about Uttar Pradesh:

"Uttar Pradesh is leading India's Covid-19 vaccination drive..."

"A stringent 'trace, test and treat' measure, vaccination and partial curfews have paid dividends in restricting Covid-19 spread."

In spite of the failure of the vaccine to prevent the pandemic of covid-outbreak infections, the left is now claiming the vaccines are responsible for the recoveries from covid infections in spite of the previous failures of the vaccines. The left seems always willing to draw the wrong conclusions to make themselves feel good about supporting their false beliefs about the vaccines.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
In spite of the failure of the vaccine to prevent the pandemic of covid-outbreak infections, the left is now claiming the vaccines are responsible for the recoveries from covid infections in spite of the previous failures of the vaccines. The left seems always willing to draw the wrong conclusions to make themselves feel good about supporting their false beliefs about the vaccines.
So Trump is a leftist now?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Is he? You really do have an obsession with Trump, don't you? It seems you can bring up Trump when discussing even issues totally disconnected from Trump.
Trump is pro-vaccination, yet you said, "The left seems always willing to draw the wrong conclusions to make themselves feel good about supporting their false beliefs about the vaccines." So you are accusing Trump of being a leftist now.

marke

Trump is pro-vaccination, yet you said, "The left seems always willing to draw the wrong conclusions to make themselves feel good about supporting their false beliefs about the vaccines." So you are accusing Trump of being a leftist now.
I take it you never got much schooling in the area of English and logic.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I have no clue what makes Trump feel good or what he thinks about whether or not I take the vaccine.
Then I'll tell you:

Donald Trump appeared at a far-right gathering and after insisting that he wanted credit for the development of the vaccines, the former president told a CPAC audience, "So everybody, go get your shot." About a week later, Trump called the shots "beautiful" and suggested that "everyone" would be receiving them.

Maddow Blog | Trump's rhetoric on vaccines takes a dramatic turn for the worse

marke

Then I'll tell you:

Donald Trump appeared at a far-right gathering and after insisting that he wanted credit for the development of the vaccines, the former president told a CPAC audience, "So everybody, go get your shot." About a week later, Trump called the shots "beautiful" and suggested that "everyone" would be receiving them.

Maddow Blog | Trump's rhetoric on vaccines takes a dramatic turn for the worse
So what? Trump favored the vaccines. I don't. Why should that matter to you?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
They don't. You can stop worrying that your opinions matter to me if that is what is bothering you. I am here to engage in impersonal debate. I am not here to get intimate with those I engage with.
Then the debate will roll on.