In hell he lifted up his eyes:

Revelation 9:20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:

materialism

Letsargue

i don't know where you get all tht extra-biblical stuff (??)... that stuff about God and "before the beginning"

who wrote that stuff?

anywy.. i am not one to say that the Bible is the only thing we should go by since I am Catholic & know that God established a CHURCH as well as the written word. There was no Bible as we know it until after Guttenberg (a Catholic) invented the printing press. Even then Bibles were prohibitively expensive to produce & only the pope & some bishops could have them at first.. Until then the ancient writings were at the Vatican & were the writings therein were put into the Bible (primitive form) in the 300s at a Council.

Anyway.. i am not sure the point you are trying to mke?

It’s obvious that you don’t or can’t use just the Word of God / the Scriptures. However, that is all I use, and the things I write are all found in the Scriptures that we have received from the writers of the New Testament. – Just because you can’t place the Bible with the writers from Pentecost to Revelation, doesn’t mean that they were not there, and HERE.

Most of the “POINT” that I am making is that none of you can take the writing as is and see the Spirit of the Word in them. – There is a letter of the Word and in that letter, there is a SPIRIT of the Word that I write, because I see the SPIRIT, and you can’t. --- 1 Corinthians 2:14 KJV – “The natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: NEITHER CAN HE KNOW THEM, BECAUSE THEY ARE SPIRITUALLY DISCERNED. 15- But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man”. -----

------- There is no “EXTRA BIBLE STUFF”. – The letter / carnal and the spirit / spiritual are both found in the SAME WORD / JESUS CHRIST. --- John 1:1-2 KJV – “In the beginning was the WORD, and the WORD was with God, and the WORD was God. 2- The same was in the beginning with God”.---&--- John 1:14 KJV – “And THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH, AND DWELT AMONG US, and we beheld his glory”. ----- The Glory of God and of Christ is their “resurrected eternal life”. – We have BEHELD that glory, and the lost have not. --- Matthew 18:10 KJV – “In heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father”. -----

Paul – There is no God like my Jesus – 061611

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Again, you cannot use Scriptures to PROVE ME WRONG, ...

Can't any of you PROVE anything with the Scriptures, instead of just running your mouth that matches your heart.

Paul -- 011611

Hi, Paul.

I believe that God cackles like a chicken every time he sees the garbage truck drive by.

Can you prove from the scriptures that this is false?

Thanks,
Randy

Letsargue

Sigh. Now LA has God dreaming. I guess that since most of LA's utterances come to him while he is sleeping, he assumes God sleeps and dreams, too.

AMR

God is in his rest / REST / "R-E-S-T". -- God doesn't cease just because you are in God's wrath.

Paul -- There is no Jesus like my GOD -- 061611

Letsargue

Hi, Paul.

I believe that God cackles like a chicken every time he sees the garbage truck drive by.

Can you prove from the scriptures that this is false?

Thanks,
Randy

The Garbage Truck is in the darkness as are all the worldly stuff and worldly men. God cannot look upon the darkness of the worldly things and the fools of that world. - Therefore, how could God laugh at what he cannot see? – It’s the Angels who see in the darkness of and for God, and I haven’t told God about the Garbage Trucks. ---- Very smart!

Paul – There is none like my Christ – 061611