Theology Club: 'In Christ' Before Me

DAN P

Hi 57 , were the 12 apostles JEWS ?

Gal 3:28 and Col 3:11 and 1 Cor 12:13 say different !

Why does it saY in Gal 3:28 say , THERE CANNOT BE / ENI Jew nor Greek mean ?

I know your DIM EYES can not believe what it sayssssssssssssss as most Calvinism have that problem !!

dan p

Hi , 57 , so where does it say that the 12 APOSTLES are in the B O C , where is you VERSE ??

Gal 3:28 that there are no Jews "in CHRIST " , and need glasses ??

dan p

beloved57

Hi , 57 , so where does it say that the 12 APOSTLES are in the B O C , where is you VERSE ??

dan p

I already answered. Now we're does it say the twelve apostles were not part of the body of Christ?

Right Divider

Body part
I already answered. Now we're does it say the twelve apostles were not part of the body of Christ?

Nowhere does it say that the twelve apostles were part of the body of Christ. See how that works?

The twelve apostles agreed to keep their ministry separate from Paul's.

Gal 2:9 KJV And when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that was given unto me, they gave to me and Barnabas the right hands of fellowship; that we should go unto the heathen, and they unto the circumcision.

Why would that be is it's all just "the body of Christ"?

beloved57

Nowhere does it say that the twelve apostles were part of the body of Christ. See how that works?

The twelve apostles agreed to keep their ministry separate from Paul's.

Why would that be is it's all just "the body of Christ"?

No where in the bible does it say the Apostles were not in the body of Christ. I gave reasons why they are. If they are saved they must be, there's no Salvation outside of Christ the head of His Body!

beloved57

dan p

Where's your verse saying that the Apostles are not part of the body of Christ?

DAN P

Where's your verse saying that the Apostles are not part of the body of Christ?

Hi 57 , and APOSTLES for Israel are JEWS or are you saying that FALSE ?

Gal 3:28 says that THERE CANNOT BE JEW / ENI means there CANNOT BE JEW OR GENTILES as the Greek word BE/ ENI is in the Greek PRESENT TENSE , and in the INDICATIVE MOOD means it is a FACT !!

Paul's says that the PRESENT of CONTINUOUS ACTION is in the DISPENSATION OF GRACE and not in the CALVINIST so-called time period !!

dan p

beloved57

Hi 57 , and APOSTLES for Israel are JEWS or are you saying that FALSE ?

Gal 3:28 says that THERE CANNOT BE JEW / ENI means there CANNOT BE JEW OR GENTILES as the Greek word BE/ ENI is in the Greek PRESENT TENSE , and in the INDICATIVE MOOD means it is a FACT !!

Paul's says that the PRESENT of CONTINUOUS ACTION is in the DISPENSATION OF GRACE and not in the CALVINIST so-called time period !!

dan p

Where's the scripture that says the Apostles are not in the body of Christ?

DAN P

Where's the scripture that says the Apostles are not in the body of Christ?

Hi 57 and in the earthly ministry of Jesus they had APOSTLES and there are ONLY 12 the KINGDOM and in the BODY OF CHRIST there are APOSTLES also , Eph 4:11and there are a TON OF THEM and you always seem to CONFUSE the two !!!!!!

dan p

beloved57

Hi 57 and in the earthly ministry of Jesus they had APOSTLES and there are ONLY 12 the KINGDOM and in the BODY OF CHRIST there are APOSTLES also , Eph 4:11and there are a TON OF THEM and you always seem to CONFUSE the two !!!!!!

dan p

You did not answer my question. Where does it say that the 12 apostles were not part of the body of Christ?

DAN P

Hi 57 , and I will do as Heb 5:11-14 and STRONG meat belongs to those who have STRONG TEETH and I will have to FEED YOU MILK !!

Read post 129 SLOWLY , and MEDIATE and PRAY about it and then write !!

dasn p

beloved57

Hi 57 , and I will do as Heb 5:11-14 and STRONG meat belongs to those who have STRONG TEETH and I will have to FEED YOU MILK !!

Read post 129 SLOWLY , and MEDIATE and PRAY about it and then write !!

dasn p

I have read everything you have posted but none of it stated the 12 apostles were not part of the body of Christ. That would mean they didn't belong to Christ and had no Savior.

Right Divider

Body part
No where in the bible does it say the Apostles were not in the body of Christ. I gave reasons why they are. If they are saved they must be, there's no Salvation outside of Christ the head of His Body!

Again... you did not give any valid reasons. You just keep begging the question.

Again... why did the twelve and Paul agree to keep their ministries SEPARATE if they are all in the body of Christ and supposedly preaching the same gospel?

beloved57

Again... you did not give any valid reasons. You just keep begging the question.

Again... why did the twelve and Paul agree to keep their ministries SEPARATE if they are all in the body of Christ and supposedly preaching the same gospel?

I gave reasons and scripture. You have not given any scripture that says the 12 apostles are not part of the body of Christ !

Right Divider

Body part
I gave reasons and scripture. You have not given any scripture that says the 12 apostles are not part of the body of Christ !

Paul is the PATTERN for the body of Christ.

The TWELVE are to sit on TWELVE thrones judging the TWELVE tribes of Israel.

Rightly divide the Word of Truth.