I'm supporting an enemy of the people

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Signed up for the Sunday edition of the NY Times. :devil:

I'll be sure to pass on all the fake news that I'm reading. :readthis:

You're on the cutting edge, kmo. :)

Subscriptions and donations have surged for a lot of publications post-election, including NPR, NYT, Wall Street Journal, Mother Jones, and more I can't think of right now.

Do you ever watch John Oliver?

kmoney

Hall of Fame
You're on the cutting edge, kmo. :)
:banana:

Subscriptions and donations have surged for a lot of publications post-election, including NPR, NYT, Wall Street Journal, Mother Jones, and more I can't think of right now.

Do you ever watch John Oliver?
No, I've never watched his show. Why do you ask?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
:banana:

No, I've never watched his show. Why do you ask?

He has one on Trump vs. Truth which is pretty pointed, although he can make me cringe sometimes because his humor can get a little too frenetic (for me) and can get off-color (he uses the occasional F word and his last 30 seconds on T vs. T were unnecessary). But Oliver reminded me of bizarre/false things Trump has said that I'd already forgotten about (there are so many!) and some I hadn't heard before, like this one:

"... Our gross domestic product, a sign of strength, right? But not for us. It was below zero. Who ever heard of this?"

He also has a good one on infrastructure and one on the politics behind building new sports stadiums that you might like. His channel is here.