I'm not happy with Fox News.. too much Trump

republicanchick

yeh, these days, you would think only one person is running for pres in the R camp, Trump

He gets whole programs or half programs anyway... while the others?

little snippets here and there, lasting all of 5 minutes (if that)..

weird...

Is Rand Paul right, that T is a bully and... Did he bully Fox into... "being fair" with him?

God knows...

I'm just getting tired of this pro-death candidate... who hasn't been R very long... and we wonder if he is R even now..

you just can't trust anyone... you know? Politician or otherwise...

this is someone who was once in favor of PARTIAL-BIRTH abortion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the current president was once the ONLY Senator who voted for that...

Now T seems to be the only R who ever was in favor of it... assuming he is a real R (NOW or back when)... and I do not assume that

___

TrakeM

yeh, these days, you would think only one person is running for pres in the R camp, Trump

weird...

Is Rand Paul right, that T is a bully and... Did he bully Fox into... "being fair" with him?

God knows...

I'm just getting tired of this pro-death candidate... who hasn't been R very long... and we wonder if he is R even now..

___
You know, he's purchased a lot of politicians. There is a conspiracy theory saying he's secretly recorded conversations he has had with politicians he has bought. I don't put too much stock in the conspiracy theory, but it would be interesting if true. If it is and he releases all the conversation recordings, it could put a big focus on corporate corruption.

Just a thought.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame

weird...

God knows...

this is someone who was once in favor of PARTIAL-BIRTH abortion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the current president was once the ONLY Senator who voted for that...

Now T seems to be the only R who ever was in favor of it... assuming he is a real R (NOW or back when)... and I do not assume that

___

Given that Trump is posting double digits in the polls, he is the news. You will see that change if and when his support fades which is doubtful in the near term.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
It is a amazing that you haven't gotten a single reply.
Not even a "moron city"?

It is rare to get her to actually discuss the topic in coherent terms...maybe too much texting has spoiled the english language for her...:idunno:

MarcATL

Given that Trump is posting double digits in the polls, he is the news. You will see that change if and when his support fades which is doubtful in the near term.
Meanwhile, he is sucking up all the oxygen from the other candidates.

I LOVE it!