I'm not 100 years old or even very near it

republicanchick

I said in one post that I was 100 years old. Some people here take things too literally. I guess they are the same ones who take the Bible literally in everything it says...

who knows?

But anyway, I am far from 100 yrs old... sadly

I say sadly b/c I look forward to meeting Jesus... He may consign me to 100 yrs in Purgatory, but oh well... I

+++

shagster01

That's really shocking. . . Not that you aren't 100, but that some people actually believed something you said.

republicanchick

That's really shocking. . . Not that you aren't 100, but that some people actually believed something you said.

Hey, I have some really good advice

you know how if you REALLY really, REALLY hate something or someone, you kind of tend to... stay away?

yeh... you might want to check that MO out

quip

BANNED
Banned
I said in one post that I was 100 years old. Some people here take things too literally. I guess they are the same ones who take the Bible literally in everything it says...

who knows?

I say sadly b/c I look forward to meeting Jesus... He may consign me to 100 yrs in Purgatory, but oh well... I

+++

There's always base jumping or...Bingo!

Morpheus

There's always base jumping or...Bingo!

Base jumping. The way RC thinks she likely would climb up, realize she'd forgotten her chute at least the bottom, and then decide to jump first and open her chute when she gets to it (express elevator).

Morpheus

who knows?

+++
Actually I'm surprised that you've lasted this long. You know...crossing streets, saying something silly to the wrong person, remembering to breath.