I'm back

Status
Not open for further replies.

no avatar

I was here a few years ago, checking out new forums, and after a long hiatus, I thought I'd try it out again. Looking for something different. Maybe this is it.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Welcome back. Don't recognize you off hand, but Right Wing Fanatics are not punished on here like they are on some other sites out there.

no avatar

I used to be able to multitask, but I think I lost the ability the last time I was pregnant. All my little brain cells transferred to my daughter and now I can only task. *sigh*

JoeyArnold

BANNED
Banned
I used to be able to multitask, but I think I lost the ability the last time I was pregnant. All my little brain cells transferred to my daughter and now I can only task. *sigh*

Because your daughter came from you, she is part of you, meaning that there are two of you now, in a sense, and therefore you are now capable of multi-tasking even more through you and her together (like a computer dual-processor CPU which can truly multi-task because they stuff two girls in each of those computers).

no avatar

Because your daughter came from you, she is part of you, meaning that there are two of you now, in a sense, and therefore you are now capable of multi-tasking even more through you and her together (like a computer dual-processor CPU which can truly multi-task because they stuff two girls in each of those computers).

I never thought of it that way before, but it's true! I knew I was meant to come back here to learn new truths! :idea:

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Welcome back. :wave:

Is it just me or does everyone else seem to know each other in this thread? :noid:

no avatar

Three of us know each other from various discussion boards. Just interesting finding all of us here together at the same time. :)

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Inzl, do I know you from another forum? Christ First Forums?

I go by Jenda there.

There is no Jenda in our memberlist. I don't recognize the nickname. Do you have another name I might recognize?

no avatar

I do, but if I tell you, I'll have to kill you. Do you prefer tickling to death or would a fancy sword duel be better?

Status
Not open for further replies.