I'm a proud homophobe

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Kingdom Phylum Class Order Family Genus Species. By "kind", to which of these are you referring?

By those, which one do they associate with "kind" which came before those other words?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
So then, everyone before the 60s was mentally ill, that makes a lot of sense.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Kat, you're a psychologist. Surely you don't equate homosexuality with pedophilia?

No, not really, although in the 1960s I was opposed to removing homosexuality as a mental disorder. As were many senior psychiatrists, and psychologists, although the change in attitude was growing and the change did take place in 1973, yet many disagreed with this, usually older persons, coming for a psychodynamic and psychoanalytic position.

As I also have previously stated, I was not a clinical practitioner, had I chosen that course, I would have gone though medical school and became a psychiatrist, not a psychologist; one reason I studied law, to be a forensic psychologist, I could not find myself in the zeitgeist of that occupation by the late 1960s.

I do not think the video suggested pedophilia, as there were no young children, nor latent age children, rather the potential victims were post-puberty young men, high school senior age, it seems?

What I note is how you slant the perspective, when any position where there stands disagreement, to the worst case scenario, in this case, suggesting the video depicts grown men forcing themselves on small children. This is playing to the worst case scenario and generalizing from that position, as if the presumption is indicative of the norm, as well any conclusion other than the one you prefer.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Being homophobic is one thing being a homophobic bigot is another.

:yawn: Ac 17:26

Homosexuality is: forbidden (Lev. 18:22), considered an abomination (1 Kin. 14:24), punishment for (Lev. 20:13), unclean (Rom. 1:24, 26, 27). :vomit:

Are you a Sodomite (heterosexual [Lev. 20:10–12] or homosexual [Lev. 20:13])? :smokie:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I do not think the video suggested pedophilia, as there were no young children, nor latent age children, rather the potential victims were post-puberty young men, high school senior age, it seems?

What I note is how you slant the perspective, when any position where there stands disagreement, to the worst case scenario, in this case, suggesting the video depicts grown men forcing themselves on small children. This is playing to the worst case scenario and generalizing from that position, as if the presumption is indicative of the norm, as well any conclusion other than the one you prefer.

The title is "Boys Beware." The narrator is on his way to a junior high school. So the film is talking about underage minors, and in portraying gays as predatory and mentally deranged, it's "playing to the worst case scenario." I'm not slanting the perspective, but the film certainly is.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
The title is "Boys Beware." The narrator is on his way to a junior high school. So the film is talking about underage minors, and in portraying gays as predatory and mentally deranged, it's "playing to the worst case scenario." I'm not slanting the perspective, but the film certainly is.

That us NOT what paedophilia means!

Pedophilia or paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children, generally age 11 years or younger.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedophilia

Hebephilia is the strong and persistent adult sexual interest in pubescent (early adolescent) individuals, typically ages 11–14 (see the Tanner stage).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebephilia

The video, they look older then 16 years old to me. Boys older than this, or 18 years, do fall to homosexual men, who assume they will experiment, or are too innocent to know better.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
That us NOT what paedophilia means!

Pedophilia or paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children, generally age 11 years or younger.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedophilia

Hebephilia is the strong and persistent adult sexual interest in pubescent (early adolescent) individuals, typically ages 11–14 (see the Tanner stage).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebephilia

The video, they look older then 16 years old to me. Boys older than this, or 18 years, do fall to homosexual men, who assume they will experiment, or are too innocent to know better.

As we all know, eighteen is an adult, under eighteen is a minor. Junior high boys are minors. Boys are minors.

Whether or not you want to differentiate between pedophilia and hebephilia, what homophobes are fixated on is pedophilia. Case in point:

No, it means happy. Not in the way homos mean it. Male homos reproduce through molestation. Pedophilia is the main way.