Ignorant Geniuses!

Letsargue

Some of you are the most ignorant geniuses on the “Face of God”, and who claim to breathe in His Soul. Knowing absolutely nothing about what the Truth teaches, and you just guess at anything that “looks and sounds” (( Good )) to you!!! You haven’t even learned that you, - if you don’t have “All” the answers at your disposal, you are not permitted to give any answers or statements of God. - You can’t stop lying because you don’t know anything. ---- You are never allowed to “even speak” the words of God in a teaching manner. You are not permitted to teach anything of Christ if you don’t know everything there is to know about your Brother and Father. ---- 1 Corinthians 13:12 KJV – “But (( then shall I know even “as also I am known” ))”. --- What does that Say?? – And – Matthew 10:19 KJV – “Take no thought how or what ye shall speak: (((( for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak ))))”. – ( What does that Say )?? ----- You haven’t learned to Read the Book, and have Faith in the Voice of your Brother and Father, and Commandments of what He says!! – You just continually sounding-off your voice in as much false doctrine as you can utter from your father!!!

Paul – 063012

Letsargue

Some of you are the most ignorant geniuses on the “Face of God”, and who claim to breathe in His Soul. Knowing absolutely nothing about what the Truth teaches, and you just guess at anything that “looks and sounds” (( Good )) to you!!! You haven’t even learned that you, - if you don’t have “All” the answers at your disposal, you are not permitted to give any answers or statements of God. - You can’t stop lying because you don’t know anything. ---- You are never allowed to “even speak” the words of God in a teaching manner. You are not permitted to teach anything of Christ if you don’t know everything there is to know about your Brother and Father. ---- 1 Corinthians 13:12 KJV – “But (( then shall I know even “as also I am known” ))”. --- What does that Say?? – And – Matthew 10:19 KJV – “Take no thought how or what ye shall speak: (((( for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak ))))”. – ( What does that Say )?? ----- You haven’t learned to Read the Book, and have Faith in the Voice of your Brother and Father, and Commandments of what He says!! – You just continually sounding-off your voice in as much false doctrine as you can utter from your father!!!

Paul – 063012

I never signed up for these advertisements!!!!!!!!! - If you have one that I can agree with, I may consider one, but not just any old thing that I am ( supposed ) to agree with!!!! --- I would never teach any of those that are showing up under ( My Name ) !!!

Paul – 063012

lovemeorhateme

Paul – 063012

What are you talking about?! No one has all of the answers! We will never know everything there is to know about God this side of heaven.

Letsargue

I never signed up for these advertisements!!!!!!!!! - If you have one that I can agree with, I may consider one, but not just any old thing that I am ( supposed ) to agree with!!!! --- I would never teach any of those that are showing up under ( My Name ) !!!

Paul – 063012

((( Ban me for it - "Then" )))!! - I do not support those things under my name!!!!!

Paul -- 063012

lovemeorhateme

Paul – 063012

:confused:

Letsargue

What are you talking about?! No one has all of the answers! We will never know everything there is to know about God this side of heaven.

((((( Says You )))))!!! - I said about Jesus and the Father. You can keep your foolish (( Gravity )) and be wrong there also!!!

I never signed up for these Commercials!!!!!!!

Paul -- 063012

lovemeorhateme

Last I heard, we still have the freedom of (( Speech )) in the ( religious community )!! - I didn't know Obama has reached in here also, and "took that"!!!! This is Too Far!!!

Paul -- 063012

What has freedom of speech and Obama got to do with anything in this thread? And for that matter what has Obama got to do with me? I'm British.

:dunce:

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Paul – 063012

The ads are generated by Google. Knight and this site have nothing to do with what happens to pop up.

Letsargue

Ad Block works for most people. I just ignore the ads.

How can a Christian ignore the promoting of a dating service that appeared under my name and then changed to something else, (( who knows what, next))??????!!!!!!!!! - I still count myself a Christian (((( only promoting God and Jesus Christ and nothing else ))))!!! - There is still the allowance on my part of something decent and in (( "ORDER" )) of the freedom of choice. Or (( NO ))?????!!!!!! -- I don't care how far the other so called ~christians~ permit themselves to leave God for this kind of stuff!! I'll stick to the promoting God!!! -- If the money is short, I'll still do more to help, but this is not my help!!!

Paul -- 063012

Letsargue

How can a Christian ignore the promoting of a dating service that appeared under my name and then changed to something else, (( who knows what, next))??????!!!!!!!!! - I still count myself a Christian (((( only promoting God and Jesus Christ and nothing else ))))!!! - There is still the allowance on my part of something decent and in (( "ORDER" )) of the freedom of choice. Or (( NO ))?????!!!!!! -- I don't care how far the other so called ~christians~ permit themselves to leave God for this kind of stuff!! I'll stick to the promoting God!!! -- If the money is short, I'll still do more to help, but this is not my help!!!

Paul -- 063012

(((((( I do not promote the learning of Jesus Christ in a "school" or any other "man taught of some god" )))))). That ain't the God that I learn from ((( in the Scriptures )))!!! I only promote the Scriptures to learn God from and the God that is taught in the Word of God, not in a (( Genius School ))!!!! - Or a god that teaches some dating service!!! -- The others can if they want to, as far as I'm concerned; they teach everything else that God don't say!!

Paul -- 063012

Letsargue

Letsargue.. I still don't get it. What exactly is the point of this thread?

:confused:

It's not to you, or for you, or anything of you, if you can't read it and hear what I said!!! - Don't understand it, - if that's your choice, I don't care what You do!!! - It seems that I don't have a choice but to be one of you guys, and that I'll never accept!!!!!! I never said that I'm a natural man, or that I'm one of you "humans". - I am who I am, and that is "Illegal".

Paul -- 063012

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Paul -- 063012

A dating site ad isn't what I see. I see an ad for a computer game (It might have to do with my buying a new game, today.). The ads depend on what you've been looking at, online. I had to scroll up to your first post to see what the ad was. :chuckle: If you find an ad offensive, send a PM to Knight. If he agrees with you that it's inappropriate for this site, he will go through the process to have it removed from the rotation. But, I suggest that, if you don't want to see ads for dating sites, quit visiting dating sites and clear your cache before visiting TOL again.