If Your Mother Is a Homosexual...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Greywolf said:
First off, I'm not faulting you for the actions of anyone else.
Secondly, what makes you think that the homosexuals want child rapists in their parade?

They not only didn't oust them from their midst, they tried to gloss it over to the public.

When the news first broke.

An update from Knight.

" ... Atkins responded to the opposition to the Gay Pride event, by ignoring the pedophile problem and inviting all of her council colleagues to join her at the Gay Pride Festival. ..."

Do you care that homosexuals are a part of TOL? If so, what have you done about it?

I witness to them. Do you really think homos are "witnessing" to child rapists? From the link to Knight's update above, it appears they are condoning, not disowning them.

NAMBLA wasn't kicked out of the parade. As far as I know, they weren't even participating in the parade to begin with.

Not in the San Diego pride parade this year, but years ago in one on the east coast, if I am not mistaken. They marched in the parade. Maybe someone else's memory can fill in the details for you.

I believe that conflict based on misunderstanding of others' views is an unfortunate happening which I am just trying to prevent.

The actions of homos allowing child rapists in their midst is hardy a misunderstanding of someone view.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
My mistake, it was the LA pride parade. From what I am gathering on the net NAMBLA was denied in 1986. You might want to search: "1986 Los Angeles Gay Pride Parade excluded NAMBLA", and further reading is turning up the name "Harry Hay" who is the "founder of the modern gay movement", organizer of the first LA homo pride parade and was a supporter of NAMBLA.

For some info on Harry Hay should you want to do some further checking..

Rimi

Greywolf said:
Thank you for illustrating my point. Just because you didn't read something about it in the newspapers you assume that it didn't happen at all. You don't know what homosexuals have done in response to this.

Tell you what, next time firechyld or beanieboy is on TOL (and I'll try to remember to do this as well) ask them what they've heard and seen from homosexuals on this matter.

Boi of Butt is a creep, and a compulsive liar. You can check his pasts posts.

Firechyld couldn't figure out if she was fomo, bi or with a boyfriend, or all three. Another compulsive liar.

Good luck getting a straight answer. No pun intended.

Last edited:

Rimi

Greywolf said:
This response is for both Nineveh and Rimi (since you both seem to agree with the above statement).

You participate in an organization (TOL) that has known homosexuals as members. As far as I can tell, you haven't really done anything to distance yourself from them (after all, you keep posting here, same as always). So, should I construe you presence here in a forum with several known homosexuals to mean that you support homosexuality?

Or perhaps you are here for your own reasons and you're just not letting the fact that you're opposed to the actions of some the other members (the known homosexuals) get in the way of doing what you came here to do.

No, fool. We don't sit here making excuses for them. We don't excuse what they do because "well they're a minority".

Maybe your here for YOUR own reasons and just not letting the fact that you're opposed to God.

Rimi

Greywolf said:
Thank you for illustrating my point. Just because you didn't read something about it in the newspapers you assume that it didn't happen at all. You don't know what homosexuals have done in response to this.

Tell you what, next time firechyld or beanieboy is on TOL (and I'll try to remember to do this as well) ask them what they've heard and seen from homosexuals on this matter.

Oh, and I wonder which one of them will make the excuse that, well, ya just can't check the background of every person in a fag parade. Someone used this, can't remember who. Doesn't matter. Homos and those who support them make every excuse they can and gloss over even the threat of abuse and actual abuse of children.

Rimi

Nineveh said:
My mistake, it was the LA pride parade. From what I am gathering on the net NAMBLA was denied in 1986. You might want to search: "1986 Los Angeles Gay Pride Parade excluded NAMBLA", and further reading is turning up the name "Harry Hay" who is the "founder of the modern gay movement", organizer of the first LA homo pride parade and was a supporter of NAMBLA.

For some info on Harry Hay should you want to do some further checking..

LMOHM, you must read this link. You say your confused, but this should help put some things in perspective. Please check it out.

Nice research, Nin. PM me some time on pointers for doing as well myself. Thanks.

Greywolf

Rimi said:
Boi of Butt is a creep, and a compulsive liar. You can check his pasts posts.

Firechyld couldn't figure out if she was fomo, bi or with a boyfriend, or all three. Another compulsive liar.

Good luck getting a straight answer. No pun intended.

I haven't read much of what beanieboy's posted, but I've generally found firechyld to be an upstanding individual. I take it from your post that I'm going to be the only one asking them about this...

Rimi said:
Oh, and I wonder which one of them will make the excuse that, well, ya just can't check the background of every person in a fag parade.

I let you know if they do.

Rimi said:
Someone used this, can't remember who. Doesn't matter. Homos and those who support them make every excuse they can and gloss over even the threat of abuse and actual abuse of children.

Or maybe some of us just prefer not to use an inappropriately wide brush and put words in other peoples' mouths.

Rimi said:
No, fool. We don't sit here making excuses for them. We don't excuse what they do because "well they're a minority".

I'm just pointing out that your conclusions may be incorrect, call it what you will. And homosexuals' status as a minority is irrelevant as far as I'm concerned.

Rimi said:
Maybe your here for YOUR own reasons and just not letting the fact that you're opposed to God.

I'm here because I enjoy the lively debate and exchange of ideas. As far as God is concerned, I'm rather apathetic.

koban

Rimi said:
Apathiec? or a pathetic?

Some friendly advice - if you're trying to make a point, take your time and use a spell check so you don't come off looking "pathetic". ;)

blunttruth

lovemeorhateme said:
Give me an example of 'recruiting' children at gay pride, or anywhere. People can't be 'recruited'! I've certainly never seen this. You say they are, now lets see some examples of recruitment at a gay pride.

I don't believe that homosexuality is hereditary, but I know it isn't a choice.

Go to your local "gay pride" parade - there you will see occurrences of recruitment.

Rimi

koban said:
Some friendly advice - if you're trying to make a point, take your time and use a spell check so you don't come off looking "pathetic". ;)

Wonder why that doesn't come across as particularly friendly. :rolleyes:

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Good job Rimi! I hate being : looks up word : tethered to a dictionary :noid: : grumbs something about pullik skool : :)

Status
Not open for further replies.