ECT If you want out of the deceptions of MAD read the rebuttal of Bullinger by Ironside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nope ! To place a pope over yourself limits what God can teach YOU. If the pope does not approve it you cannot have it, and that is WONG.

2Ti 3:16
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Out of context, on 2 Timothy 3:16 KJV-your "context:"

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, and all of it is about everyone, specifically, and is for everyone's obedience.

So there.
Wonder if Dodge teaches people to do this "teaching of Jesus"?

Matthew 8:4 KJV
(4) And Jesus saith unto him, See thou tell no man; but go thy way, shew thyself to the priest, and offer the gift that Moses commanded, for a testimony unto them.​

You can read how that is done in Leviticus 13.

:popcorn:

SaulToPaul 2

Wonder if Dodge teaches people to do this "teaching of Jesus"?

Matthew 8:4 KJV
(4) And Jesus saith unto him, See thou tell no man; but go thy way, shew thyself to the priest, and offer the gift that Moses commanded, for a testimony unto them.​

You can read how that is done in Leviticus 13.

:popcorn:

You're twisting the passage to defend your lies and deception!!!!

dodge

He's emotional, hardheaded, mind made up that Dodgeism is perfect already.

LOL, nope I made up my mind long ago that Jesus is perfect and that is who I have placed my faith in and follow Jesus.

How can one not be emotional if they understand what Jesus did for them at the cross ?

Yep, about Jesus being the only way to heaven I am VERY hard headed.

I support what I believe with scripture NOT by ignoring the teachings of the giver of life to follow one of His followers.

dodge

I wonder if MADist follow Paul in killing Christians ?

Things moved from that to Jesus opening the understanding of the scriptures for the Apostles, which MADist twist to ignore.

dodge

Paul preached the faith he once sought to destroy. Those who were saved before Paul preached Jesus as the only one yo place their faith in. So are you arguing that Paul changed their message of faith in Jesus for salvation ?

john w

Hall of Fame
I support what I believe with scripture NOT by ignoring the teachings of the giver of life to follow one of His followers.

Matthew 10 KJV
8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

Why do you ignore the above teaching?

john w

Hall of Fame
lol, and according to MADist Paul changed Jesus' gospel and he is the only one (Paul) to now trust and follow. Can you see the deception of your ilk ?

You, to the children of Israel:

ROFlol, and according to you Moses followers,you Moses-ites, Moses changed Jesus' gospel and he is the only one (Moses) to now trust and follow. Can you see the deception of your ilk?

So there.

Status
Not open for further replies.