If you sincerely follow the Holy Spirit, He will lead you to the Catholic Church

republicanchick

LOL.

Yes. The nerve of your insidious ignorance AND false doctrines, along with your Satanic Pope and hierarchy who destroy the actual Christian faith they replaced with antichrist.

It wasn't foul language. They were accurate and very understated descriptors.

form.

this is as far as I read

you have psychological problems. Get help

no... Jesus is the best psychologist... but you don't appear to like Him much

+++

republicanchick

it used to annoy me to see this 1 guy I knew... always talking about studying this and studying that RE Christianity

I was thinking Just follow Jesus.. quit complicating everything. He never did seem to want to do what Jesus clearly says to do... always searching for... who knows what?

that was before I ended up doing some studying of my own... studying the Church Christ founded...

but even b4 I did that, I... well

one important thing: I already HAD the Church in my life... so my studying was just... well, just b/c I wanted to know... not b/c I needed to find the real Church

++

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
this is as far as I read

I don't care. You're a novice antichrist heretic.

you have psychological problems.

No. I'm renewed in the spirit of my mind because I'm IN Christ. I have no issues whatsoever with my psyche. I'm regenerated and born from above.

I have all the help I need from Jesus Christ the Righteous, in whom I am.

You're projecting again. Please seek help yourself.

no... Jesus is the best psychologist...

Indeed. And if you ever actually believe in Him for salvation, you can be changed from your heretical fallacies to understanding truth apart from Catholic error.

you don't appear to like Him much

I like and love my Savior, Jesus Christ. But since you neither know Him nor emulate Him, you wouldn't be aware of that in your antichrist Catholic stupor.

Indoctrinated clone minions such as yourself are a blight on the Faith. Silence would be your best recourse, along with leaving your apostate de-nomination and its Satanic Pope and hierarchy.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
if only you knew who dumb u sound

Well... It could never be "who" dumb YOU sound, oh illiterate one.

The point is... Mary's ever-virginity would be an issue of faith, not physical evidence. And you just believe it because your antichrist de-nomination said so. You have no clue yourself except hearsay.

Blind minion.

God's Truth

it used to annoy me to see this 1 guy I knew... always talking about studying this and studying that RE Christianity

I was thinking Just follow Jesus.. quit complicating everything. He never did seem to want to do what Jesus clearly says to do... always searching for... who knows what?

that was before I ended up doing some studying of my own... studying the Church Christ founded...

one important thing: I already HAD the Church in my life... so my studying was just... well, just b/c I wanted to know... not b/c I needed to find the real Church

++

All you have to do is just do what Jesus says. That is true. So then, how do you follow Jesus? Do you follow Jesus, or do you follow the Catholic denomination's teachings?

Dan Emanuel

++
Good post.

Daniel

achduke

What is you're thought on 2 Thessalonians 2:15 KJV? What does Paul mean by "whether by word, or our epistle?"

Daniel

achduke said:
2 Thessalonians 2:15 Therefore, brethren, stand fast and hold the traditions which you were taught, whether by word or our epistle.
[/QUOTE ]

Word appears to be translated from logos. Could be Word of mouth or Word of God, Our could mean the Holy Spirit and all believers or just Paul, Silvanus, and Timothy. Epistle is the letters that were sent to them.

Dan Emanuel

...2 Thessalonians 2:15 Therefore, brethren, stand fast and hold the traditions which you were taught, whether by word or our epistle....

Word appears to be translated from logos. Could be Word of mouth or Word of God, Our could mean the Holy Spirit and all believers or just Paul, Silvanus, and Timothy. Epistle is the letters that were sent to them.
I agree.

Daniel