If you HAD to choose, which would you choose?

You have to hand it to the Muslims, they are not down with homosexuals and trannies and all that filth.

Here is a hypothetical situation for everyone:

You are forced to choose between two places to live in:
  • An America that has gone 100% homo and tranny and Leftist
  • A strict Muslim country where there is none of that crap and capitalism thrives just fine but you have to practice your Christian faith in private.

Which would you choose if you HAD to choose, and no third option answer allowed. Choose one.

Play fair! No third option answer allowed. Choose one or the other.

I think I might choose the Muslim country. I do not think I would pack my bags and look for a job in a Muslim country though, but if I was offered a nice job with a decent place to live for some crazy reason, I seriously might take it, assuming like I said that America had gone 100% homo and tranny and Leftist and all hope to bring back conservatism has gone.

America. I'm not a quitter.

Plus I live in Alaska so I can just move further out into the bush, which I want to do anyway.

I guess even in the old Soviet Union there were tiny villages so far distant that they did not suffer the KGB, although they did suffer from lack of goods, so I hope you can grow and hunt your own food.

Gagoyote

I guess even in the old Soviet Union there were tiny villages so far distant that they did not suffer the KGB, although they did suffer from lack of goods, so I hope you can grow and hunt your own food.
My wife and I grow enough to survive and buy only luxury fruits and vegetables.

We both hunt as much as is legally possible and get about half our family's meat that way. But if it came down to it... laws be damned.

The rest of our meat we get from either our chickens or my uncle's ranch.

My wife and I grow enough to survive and buy only luxury fruits and vegetables.

We both hunt as much as is legally possible and get about half our family's meat that way. But if it came down to it... laws be damned.

The rest of our meat we get from either our chickens or my uncle's ranch.
You're good to go then. :)