Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
If I Knew You Were a Murderer, I'd a...

This is the show from Tuesday October 1st, 2013

BEST QUOTES OF THE SHOW:
One of the unintended side-effects of abortion regulations is that they give cover to people who are actually pro-abortion. So if you have a principled Personhood bill, then people who are really pro-choice are not going to support it. But if you have child-killing regulations then pro-aborts will often support child-killing regulations and give them political cover but it turns out all along that they ultimately believe that you have a right to kill an unborn child because the child is not a person.
Feminism is the ultimate insult against women because it tells women that you’re really not valuable unless you’re like a man. And if you could compete with a man and do what a man can do then you’re valuable. And if you can’t, you’re not. And that’s the ultimate insult to women.

Summary:

Judge sentences a man to 53 years in prison for murder, and then, because really, he's just her customer, the judge baked him a cake and officiated at his wedding. Of course. Meanwhile, G. H. W. Bush is an official witness as a homosexual marriage. And Texas Gov. Rick Perry's wife says about child killing, "I see it as a woman's right. If they want to do that, that is their decision." And that's just the news from the law enforcement folks, the Perries & the Bushes. Now for the rest of the story...

Brother Vinny

Freedom to what? Should pastors be free to molest children? Should women be free to procure abortions?

I've already shown you from the book of Judges the only time in the Bible where it describes anarchy, if you recall. There was no king, and everyone did what was right in their own eyes. It was a lament, not high praise.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The State will NEVER protect children. Abolish it.

That is the primary reason for a State, a sovereign government to exist, to protect liberty. I could take yours in two seconds, and you could not stop me. I wouldn't, but that isn't the point. I could. You are pathetic and weak, no doubt about it.

Brother Vinny

Could CL be bowing out of the discussion when faced again with the total lack of biblical support for anarchism? Stay tuned.

Quincy

The State will NEVER protect children. Abolish it.

Can your lightsaber protect us from the chaos of the mass hysteria that will happen when the majority's god gets abolished? I doubt it :chuckle: .

There is reality and there is what would be nice, if it would work. Abolishing, while I agree would be a good thing with most parts of the government won't work.

Rome always falls.

Brother Vinny

I don't get how someone who believes in Total Depravity can also think that universal self-rule will be anything other than chaos.