If Dems steal from each other... why not from the Republicans?

Gary K

Banned
If you listen to the leftists here, it's because the Democrats are Democrats that they deny the truth.

Arthur Brain

The courts will decide. You're all in favor of transparency, right?

Jefferson2

Um, why did you completely alter my post into something it didn't actually say and practically turn it into one of your own, yet still attributed to me? What, exactly was so contentious about it? Sure, I'm for transparency but I'm not that big on censorship. Let the courts do as they will, this election has been lost by Trump and these allegations of fraud are baseless. That is so patently obvious across the board from left to right. It's only heavily biased far right wing sites that are even pushing the matter with any seriousness. Meanwhile, the rest of the world has/is congratulating Biden on being the next president elect, including Republicans and those on the right.

Hilltrot

The Vichy Republicans are the only ones congratulating him. In short, they were RINOs from the beginning. Dismissing your opposition and trying to stop an investigation is the surest way of proving you've got something to hide.

It can be confusing because the Democrats are now the party of the rich and affluent.

Arthur Brain

The Vichy Republicans are the only ones congratulating him. In short, they were RINOs from the beginning. Dismissing your opposition and trying to stop an investigation is the surest way of proving you've got something to hide.

It can be confusing because the Democrats are now the party of the rich and affluent.

That, again, is just sour grapes. Let the investigations happen, nothing will come of it, just like the amount of evidence he had to make the allegations to begin with. Oh, and speaking of things to hide, what about Trump's tax returns? As much as he may be smarting about losing the election, being a one term president, being impeached and losing the popular vote, he's going to lose his bubble of presidential immunity as well.

That's not good for him, considering the amount of court cases he's likely to be facing once he's out of the WH...

Arthur Brain

On topic....
Did Donald Trump reduce the efficiency of the USPS before your election?
Why did he do that?

So far we haven't heard about any evidence with any value for the Courts to consider.

If this escalates what will happen?

Well, what's already happening. People will continue to congratulate and talk with Biden as the UK prime minister did earlier today. These substance free claims will be dismissed in short order for the bunk that they are and Trump will probably still bunker down until he has no choice but to vacate the white house. Even though that would be to the detriment of the American people. Hopefully not on the latter if his senior aides manage to convince him that it's a lost cause but I'm somewhat cynical on that score given Trump's history of petulance.

Will have to wait and see.

eider

Well, what's already happening. People will continue to congratulate and talk with Biden as the UK prime minister did earlier today. These substance free claims will be dismissed in short order for the bunk that they are and Trump will probably still bunker down until he has no choice but to vacate the white house. Even though that would be to the detriment of the American people. Hopefully not on the latter if his senior aides manage to convince him that it's a lost cause but I'm somewhat cynical on that score given Trump's history of petulance.

Will have to wait and see.

I think it could escalate far higher than that.

eider

If the Democrat's are willing to steal elections from each other, why would they not try to steal an election from the Republicans?

https://www.newsweek.com/clinton-robbed-sanders-dnc-brazile-699421

On topic....
How can the claims of one person about a contest undertaken yonks ago help to show that recent events have been unlawful?

So far you haven't got anything. .... apart from clear facts such as President Trump deliberately trying to interrupt the USPS because he knew that more Dems mail voted than Reps. Now that is evidence, can you see the difference?

All I have heard about for a long time now are the claims of anonymous people making up nonsense for political tribalists to grab hold of and try to bring to truth.

Many Brits actually wanted Donald Trump to win... Can you get that? It would have helped us .... Yes. But we still can't see evidence of election fraud yet, but we did know about USPS getting reduced.

Now come on..... Write some facts down that can be proved.

eider

In terms of civic unrest, quite possibly unfortunately.

When third world countries have disregarded election results the United States has been right there, pushing for democracy.... so this is looking very very odd Indeed.

The trouble with civil unrest is that it can lead to civil commotion. Add 300 million guns to that equation plus a load of self righteous political nut cases on either side and there will be a catastrophe.