Hall of Fame
bill-clinton-monica-lewinsky-affair-lead.jpg

1050x591

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
I will not vote fro Mrs. Clinton

I will not vote fro Mrs. Clinton

I will not vote for Hillary first and formost because she is a felon, albeit unconvicted as of yet but, that has more to do with politics than it does with justice, because any other person who holds a clearance(s) would be looking at prison time for what she has done. I will not vote for Hillary because she is a serial liar, a political hack, and though she claims the high ground on womens issues, she has went out of her way to besmirch or outright destroy the women that her pervert husband has sexually molested....she has no ground to take there. The fact that anyone would vote for such a flawed individual shows how debased the minds of American liberals really are, that they are lawless and morally depraved at heart.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
  • Juanita Broaddrick (AR)- rape
  • Eileen Wellstone (Oxford) - rape
  • Elizabeth Ward Gracen - rape - quid pro quo, post incident intimidation
  • Regina Hopper Blakely - "forced himself on her, biting, bruising her"
  • Kathleen Willey (WH) - sexual assault, intimidations, threats
  • Sandra Allen James (DC) - sexual assault
  • 22 Year Old 1972 (Yale) - sexual assault
  • Kathy Bradshaw (AK) - sexual assault
  • Cristy Zercher - unwelcomed sexual advance, intimidations
  • Paula Jones (AR) - unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
  • Carolyn Moffet -unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
  • 1974 student at University of Arkansas - unwelcomed physical contact
  • 1978-1980 - seven complaints per Arkansas state troopers
  • Monica Lewinsky - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
  • Gennifer Flowers - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
  • Dolly Kyle Browning - post incident character assault
  • Sally Perdue - post incident threats
  • Betty Dalton - rebuffed his advances, married to one of his supporters
  • Denise Reeder - apologetic note scanned

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
With a laundry list of offenses like that, and Hillary complicit in slandering & dismissing these women Hillary is not a defender of women or women's issues, in fact she is just as much as an offender of these women as Bill. Hillary is a sham candidate....

The Berean

Hillary Clinton is the epitome of old white woman privilege. If she was not married to Bill Clinton no one would ever have heard of her and she would never would have had any of the high ranking governmental positions her husband got for her.

Last edited:

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Hillary Clinton is the epitome of old white woman privilege. If she was not married to Bill Clinton no one would ever have heard of her and she would never have had any of the high ranking governmental positions her husband got for her.

True Dat!

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
Everyone will vote for Hillary when she is seen next to Donald Trump. And no one inside their sane mind believes Cruz lives outside the Neocon upper Republican establishment which is caving in on itself.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I will not vote for Hillary first and formost because she is a felon, albeit unconvicted as of yet but, that has more to do with politics than it does with justice, because any other person who holds a clearance(s) would be looking at prison time for what she has done. I will not vote for Hillary because she is a serial liar, a political hack, and though she claims the high ground on womens issues, she has went out of her way to besmirch or outright destroy the women that her pervert husband has sexually molested....she has no ground to take there. The fact that anyone would vote for such a flawed individual shows how debased the minds of American liberals really are, that they are lawless and morally depraved at heart.

Good Post !!

View attachment 24196

fool

Hall of Fame
Hillary Clinton is the epitome of old white woman privilege. If she was not married to Bill Clinton no one would ever have heard of her and she would never would have had any of the high ranking governmental positions her husband got for her.

Imagine being Monica Lewinsky the Day Hillary is sworn in.