I Show You A Mystery:

Letsargue

I show you a mystery of the Tree of Life. – There was a tree of knowledge, and a Tree of Life. The tree of knowledge had both, the knowledge of Good, and the knowledge of evil. God closed up the Garden of Eden with the Gospel and the two Olive Branches; the two Angels; Michael and Gabriel to protect, and to give information of the Gospel, the Way of Life. - God grafted the Good branches of the Tree of Knowledge into the Tree of Life. - Now we are given right to that Tree, the Tree of Life with the Fruit of the “Good Knowledge of Life. – The Fruit of Life was the Fruit of the ( Olive Tree ), which to God now is the Olive; the Fruit of Good Knowledge of Life.

Now Hear Oh Man the Mystery of the ( “OLIVE” )!! – To God the Olive is the Fruit of the Knowledge of Life, which is a NUT; a Nut with a Fruit as an outer Flesh, and Juice for the Blood of the Fruit. – The Flesh of the Olive is the Christ, and the ( Seed ) of the Olive is the Gospel / Seed / Christ, and the Juice, or the Oil of the Olive is the Spirit of God, the Holy Ghost. -- Thus in the Olive we have the Trinity; the Fruit of Life, The Seed of Life and the Oil which is the Holy Ghost. That is what we feast on, and is God, the Father, Son, and the Holy Ghost, the Fruit of the Olive Tree / The Cross. – We are the Olive branches, growing off the Tree of Life, bearing much Fruit of the Olive Tree, the Tree of Life / the Cross of Life. --- Mark 8:23-24 KJV – 23- And He took the ( Blind man ) by the hand, and led him out of the town; and when he had spit on his eyes, and put his hands upon him, He asked him if he saw ought. 24- And he looked up, and said, ((( I see men as trees, walking )))”.

Paul – 020913

OMEGA

LETSARGUE,

Yes, you are a Mystery to us all...:noway:.:think:

I think you need a Valium to slow your thinking down man..... :sozo2:

:doh:

Last edited: