I say again, Jesus the Son of Joseph:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

There are several somewhat new people on TOL, so I’ll do this again in a different way.

Luke 3:23 KJV – “And JESUS HIMSELF BEGAN TO BE about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed) THE SON OF JOSEPH, which was the son of Heli”. ----- In other words, “When Jesus was about thirty years of age; he began to be the Son of Joseph; just like everyone supposed him to be”. -- Jesus was not the Son of Joseph before he was baptized of John. Everyone just thought he was Joseph’s son. - Jesus was the Son of God from birth to death, but became the SON OF MAN at the baptism of John, and Joseph was the man Jesus became the Son of. – Then, and only then did the voice come from Heaven saying, ----- Matthew 3:17 KJV – “And lo a voice from heaven, saying, THIS IS MY BELOVED SON, in whom I am well pleased”. ----- That was the voice of the true King of Israel, Joseph the FATHER OF JESUS, his only begotten Son.

There is no way any of you can show by the Scriptures that Joseph is the father of any child other than Jesus the Christ. --- Jesus had TWO sisters, and FOUR brothers by another father, other than Joseph. - Joseph was not the father of any of Jesus’ brothers and sisters. AND MARY the mother of Jesus is the mother of ALL of Jesus’ brothers and sisters. --- Simon Peter is not a brother of Jesus. Simon Peter is the father of ALL of Jesus’ brothers and sisters. --- HOW? --- Mary the mother of Jesus was not made a widow. Joseph did not die. Joseph was taken up without seeing death, the same as a few others have done; such as Enoch and Elijah who were caught up without seeing death. - Moses was carried to Heaven by the Angel, just after he died. --- All three, ----- Matthew 17:3 KJV – “And, behold, there appeared unto them Moses and Elias talking with him”. ---- Elias is Elijah, Moses and Jesus, all three are caught up to the Third Heaven, Paul was caught up to Paradise / the Third Heaven, and returned. ------WE, “WE” ARE as Christians NOW! ------ Ephesians 2:6 KJV – “And HATH RAISED US UP TOGETHER, and made us sit together in HEAVENLY PLACES in Christ Jesus”.

Joseph, the Father of Jesus, was caught up some time just after Jesus was about twelve years old.
----- John 2:1 KJV – “And the third day there was a marriage in Cana of Galilee; and the mother of Jesus was there”. ---- This was the marriage feast, not the marriage itself. The actual marriage was years before, however, there was a marriage and not the feast. The marriage was between Mary and Simon Peter. Jesus was invited with all his brothers and sisters, three days after the wilderness of John’s baptism. - This started Jesus’ ministry. – Just in case you can’t believe it.
----- John 6:71 KJV – “He spake of JUDAS ISCARIOT THE SON OF SIMON “. ----- Judas Iscariot is the son of Mary and the brother of Jesus. -- & -- 1 Peter 5:13 KJV – “Saluteth you; and so doth MARCUS MY SON”. ------ Peter calls his son John who is called MARK, he calls his son Mark, - Marcus. -- Marcus wrote both Gospels; John and Mark.

What has happened in all this? – According to the Letter of the Word of God, there are many STORIES / PARABLES told, using the family of Jesus. – Jesus being the Son of his father Joseph, and the Son of God. The Spirit of the Word tells a different Story that is not heard.
--- There is no way any of you can disprove any of this. You can only act like a fool against it.

Paul – 072710

lucy

There are several somewhat new people on TOL, so I’ll do this again in a different way.

Luke 3:23 KJV – “And JESUS HIMSELF BEGAN TO BE about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed) THE SON OF JOSEPH, which was the son of Heli”. ----- In other words, “When Jesus was about thirty years of age; he began to be the Son of Joseph; just like everyone supposed him to be”. -- Jesus was not the Son of Joseph before he was baptized of John. Everyone just thought he was Joseph’s son. - Jesus was the Son of God from birth to death, but became the SON OF MAN at the baptism of John, and Joseph was the man Jesus became the Son of. – Then, and only then did the voice come from Heaven saying, ----- Matthew 3:17 KJV – “And lo a voice from heaven, saying, THIS IS MY BELOVED SON, in whom I am well pleased”. ----- That was the voice of the true King of Israel, Joseph the FATHER OF JESUS, his only begotten Son.

There is no way any of you can show by the Scriptures that Joseph is the father of any child other than Jesus the Christ. --- Jesus had TWO sisters, and FOUR brothers by another father, other than Joseph. - Joseph was not the father of any of Jesus’ brothers and sisters. AND MARY the mother of Jesus is the mother of ALL of Jesus’ brothers and sisters. --- Simon Peter is not a brother of Jesus. Simon Peter is the father of ALL of Jesus’ brothers and sisters. --- HOW? --- Mary the mother of Jesus was not made a widow. Joseph did not die. Joseph was taken up without seeing death, the same as a few others have done; such as Enoch and Elijah who were caught up without seeing death. - Moses was carried to Heaven by the Angel, just after he died. --- All three, ----- Matthew 17:3 KJV – “And, behold, there appeared unto them Moses and Elias talking with him”. ---- Elias is Elijah, Moses and Jesus, all three are caught up to the Third Heaven, Paul was caught up to Paradise / the Third Heaven, and returned. ------WE, “WE” ARE as Christians NOW! ------ Ephesians 2:6 KJV – “And HATH RAISED US UP TOGETHER, and made us sit together in HEAVENLY PLACES in Christ Jesus”.

Joseph, the Father of Jesus, was caught up some time just after Jesus was about twelve years old.
----- John 2:1 KJV – “And the third day there was a marriage in Cana of Galilee; and the mother of Jesus was there”. ---- This was the marriage feast, not the marriage itself. The actual marriage was years before, however, there was a marriage and not the feast. The marriage was between Mary and Simon Peter. Jesus was invited with all his brothers and sisters, three days after the wilderness of John’s baptism. - This started Jesus’ ministry. – Just in case you can’t believe it.
----- John 6:71 KJV – “He spake of JUDAS ISCARIOT THE SON OF SIMON “. ----- Judas Iscariot is the son of Mary and the brother of Jesus. -- & -- 1 Peter 5:13 KJV – “Saluteth you; and so doth MARCUS MY SON”. ------ Peter calls his son John who is called MARK, he calls his son Mark, - Marcus. -- Marcus wrote both Gospels; John and Mark.

What has happened in all this? – According to the Letter of the Word of God, there are many STORIES / PARABLES told, using the family of Jesus. – Jesus being the Son of his father Joseph, and the Son of God. The Spirit of the Word tells a different Story that is not heard.
--- There is no way any of you can disprove any of this. You can only act like a fool against it.

Paul – 072710

:kookoo::spam::noway::nono:

madman

Joseph was the man Jesus became the Son of. – Then, and only then did the voice come from Heaven saying, ----- Matthew 3:17 KJV – “And lo a voice from heaven, saying, THIS IS MY BELOVED SON, in whom I am well pleased”. ----- That was the voice of the true King of Israel, Joseph the FATHER OF JESUS, his only begotten Son.

"For he received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased." 2 Peter 1:17

So ends your stupid theory.

Letsargue

"For he received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased." 2 Peter 1:17

So ends your stupid theory.

You like the rest of your ediot friends, don't know what the GLORY is. -- What is the Glory of God? - If you stupid fools could answer that, you might not be so totally mindless of Christ.

You fools just spit out words like that oither fool does, - The Answer Man, - the idiot that thinks he knows everything, but CANNOT CORRECT ME, and runs and hides like the cowardly hypocrite he is.

You all together can't prove me wrong, because you all together don't have the wisdon of a donkey.

Prove me wrong in any of my threads according to the Truth.

--- SURE YOU FOOLS CAN PROVE I'M A MAN THAT IS IN NEED OF CHRIST, BECAUSE THE FLESH IS WEAK. ----- But YOU, ( YOU ) "YOU'RE" GOOD PEOPLE. YOU'RE BETTER THAT I AM, YOU'RE GOOOOOD!.

Paul -- 072810

Status
Not open for further replies.