I never knew you:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

2 Chronicles 7:14 KJV -- Isaiah 43:7 KJV -- Jeremiah 7:10-11 KJV -
Every one of you who is called by the name of the Lord is a Christian, and every one of you who is not called by the name of the Lord is not a Christian, and is cursed by the Lord and will surely see Hell, Amen.

Maybe you know something that God does not know! - Is that how wise you are?
If you’re so wise as to know something that God does not know, then you are too wise. – How many of you know the name that God is called by, and is the name that you are called by? – If you don’t know the name of the Lord, how can you know your name? --- AAAHHH it doesn’t matter, -- AAAHHH! – If it doesn’t matter, then you HAVE NO NAME and your god has no name either. ----- Matthew 7:23 KJV – Luke 13:27 KJV ----- How can you know God if you don’t know who you are? WHO ARE YOU? --- You don’t know me and I don’t know you, however, I have his name, and that’s blasphemy in your eyes. If that’s so to you, then God is the heretic, because that’s what God said about his people in his house. --- All you Church “OF” Christ people think you are called by the Lord’s name and that your house / Church is the name of the Lord, but it AIN’T. - Your house, or Church is “OF” some Christ, but it’s not the Jesus Christ of God. – The phrase of God is not “OF” Christ, but is CHRIST, and Christ or Jesus is not the name, but WHAT the Lord is: --- the “Anointed Savior”. You all still call yourselves Christians and that’s not the name of the Lord. The Lord gave all the Christians a NEW NAME and none of you know what that name is. He and I know the false Christians as False Christs, ----- Mark 13:22 KJV ----- The House that is called by his name is not Catholic, Mormon, JVs, Baptist or any other name given by MAN. The true name is GIVEN by the Lord Jesus Christ.

There is nothing of darkness or of the carnal world that has a name that is worthy of Christ. ----- Job 18:16-18 KJV ----- OOOHHH NOOOoo!

You pray and you are not heard. You are not heard because you have no name, and God can’t know that which has no name. God gave everything a name, and God gave all the Christians his name, and if you have no name, then you can’t exist, - at least in the Light where the Christians walk. ---- But you walk in the light as he is in the light, and you have no name and don’t even know what the name of the Lord is! ---- Pray and see if the Lord will hear you who have no name. ---- SOOO, all you nameless souls prayed for your government and he has heard you? But! -- Proverbs 1:28 KJV ---

How’s your NEW name working out for you wise souls? --- There’s not a one of you wise people who can prove a thing wrong with this. You will just deny it, and call me names and say that I’m a heretic, or much worse. -- The Word of God never has to say again that he never knew any of you. It has already been said, and you were there to hear it; - but you know what God doesn’t know, and think you know what your Heavenly name is.

Paul – 091910

Status
Not open for further replies.