ECT I MARVEL THAT YOU SO QUICKLY ???

DAN P

Hi to all and we see that for 2000 years ago the majority of believers have so quickly left Pauline truth , called the Revelation of the MYSTERY in Rom 16:27 !!

Many have embraced the Jewish theology of Acts 2 PENTECOSTALISM along with Tongues , and salvation BY Water Baptism and when asked how they are were , they refuse to admit how they were saved .

Gal 1:6 reads , I marvel that you are changed SO QUICKLY from the One Having Called you by ( the ) GRACE of CHRIST , to Another Gospel of s DIFFERENT KIND !!

#1 , The verb " I MARVEL " is in the Present Tense in the Dispensation of Grace !and has been in the Present Tense for OVER 2000 years !!

#2 , The second verb " REMOVED " is the same as avove , in the Dispensation of the Grace of Grace !

#3 , The third verb " Him that Called " is in the Aorist Tense is when God called you or at that time of your salvation !!

#4, Notice that we are called by Grace and not by Water Baptism , Tongues or by keeping Jewish Feast Days , like Pentecost !!

#5 , And notice that the Greek word " ANOTHER / HETEROS means another Gospel that Paul NEVER preached to them !!

#6 So that means that the Holy Spirit is saying that there are 2 Gospels !!

All those that leave Pauline truth are ENEMIES of the Cross of Christ in Phil 3;17-19 and are ACCURSED as they are " fallen from Grace , Gal 5:4 !!

dan p