I Love It!!

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Why would you say that I will find fault with it, when God says it?? - Maybe it is He who sees the fault.

Do you know what being “Redeemed” is?? – If you have already been “Redeemed”, you have gone through the “Day of Redemption”, the “Fiftieth Pentecost”, or the “Day of Jubilee”. And you have experienced the following: >>-- Luke 21:28 KJV - 28 “When these things begin to ( Come to pass ), then look up, and lift up your heads; ( For your “REDEMPTION” draweth nigh )”. ------///--- Salvation wasn’t there before that moment. - Now, if you are beyond the coming of the Lord, you may be Christian, but not Necessarily!! You must be beyond the “Day of Redemption” to be saved from Hell and the second death. But you’re not alone, that Way is very, very broad.

Paul – 020213

I 's' don't believe you, I don't believe B57, you have this in common with him, you think you are the only ones. You are like the guy Isaiah talks about who says "walk before me for I am holier than you"

Let me give you a clue...the place of the true prophet of God is with the people, Jeremiah may have prophesied against the King and the princes actually, his words to the people are discernibly different in tone. But Jeremiah never seperated himself from the people even when they disobeyed and went down to Egypt.

You sit on your pile of horseshine like a 3 century hermit...you will find and I am certain that you HAVE found that howsoever high you build your pile to sit upon to seperate yourself from the people, your own inner corruptions will follow you.

Letsargue

I 's' don't believe you, I don't believe B57, you have this in common with him, you think you are the only ones. You are like the guy Isaiah talks about who says "walk before me for I am holier than you"

Let me give you a clue...the place of the true prophet of God is with the people, Jeremiah may have prophesied against the King and the princes actually, his words to the people are discernibly different in tone. But Jeremiah never seperated himself from the people even when they disobeyed and went down to Egypt.

You sit on your pile of horseshine like a 3 century hermit...you will find and I am certain that you HAVE found that howsoever high you build your pile to sit upon to seperate yourself from the people, your own inner corruptions will follow you.

That all must be from your god; - my God has never said such stuff about anyone today, just you children.

Why can't any of you ever just simply show that I'm wrong if I'm wrong, instead of blaspheming everything I show you from Christ?? - That's what GOD SAID, and you show NOTHING but stuff from your own lips!!! - And I'm always cursed for disrupting everyone else, how-be-it you are free to do so here on the "back alley"!!!!!!

Paul -- 020313

Letsargue

(((( WOW malarky malarky))))

I'm sure your god welcomes you to the cowardly group / church who can only blaspheme, and can't prove your adversery to be in error!! -- Lucky you?? - I have proved you and your god to be the god of error, and you and he can only blaspheme, and get away with it here, but no where else!!

Paul -- 020313