I Learned This

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
11-11-13

Luke 14:26-27
26 "If anyone comes to Me and does not hate his father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters, yes, and his own life also, he cannot be My disciple.
27 "And whoever does not bear his cross and come after Me cannot be My disciple.
Rom 4:17
17 (as it is written, "I have made you a father of many nations") in the presence of Him whom he believed-- God, who gives life to the dead and calls those things which do not exist as though they did;
(NKJ)

I went into the bible knowing that I had to believe what ever was written. Why? Because that is Gods Word, and I would go to hell if I didnt believe it the way it is wirtten. And the fear of God drove me. But I see the intellectuals who go in the bible submitting to their doubts more than believing the bible. And anyone who goes into the bible with doubts never looses them doubts. If the Word told me something existed that didnt exist I didnt waver I forced my self to believe it. In order to believe something I read in the bible I had to do alot of purging what was in me. That is where the fights and the suffering came from. That is also how the devil was revealed to me. I would say "I believe" and I would hear "not really", "this is silly", "I dont really believe it". And I would come back with yes I do, I must, I have to, or burn in hell for ever. Even when I wasnt reading I would have all this logic running through my mind explaining away what I read. And I would have to argue with it. After awhile I recognized that I was argueing with myself. Or was it really myself or a deceiver. Because I couldnt see my argueing with myself, that just sounded stupid to me. So I must be argueing with someone else. I found out who I was inside, and I found out I wasnt in there alone. It was abit of a releif to finally see someone else in there to fight against. Then I found out it wasnt I who was fighting against the deceiver, it was another spirit(guardian angel). So I separated myself from them thoughts, and seen I was no more than a judge on who to believe. I was the one that was just listening to the others and chooseing which one to believe. Now I was the one doing all the suffering, against my emotions. Because they were pushing me towards the one deceiving me. They always pushed me towards the deceiver. Some times the pain was so great I couldnt even read more of the bible, I had to wait for awhile . Now in all the pain and suffering I knew that this was changing me. I didnt really know if it was for the better or not, I just knew it was changing me. And that was something I desired. Not knowing I didnt share it with anyone because I didnt know if I was doing right or not. Then after three years all them verses I was believing started coming up in my mind. At the most unusual times. And I would stop and listen.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
9-21-12
I have been observing others and what I see NOW. After what all I have been through. The milk the meat and the revelations of Jesus Christ. Some worship God in the flesh(according to their emotions) and some worship God in the Spirit(quoted verses). We all start out carnally minded in the flesh. Thats all we have in the beginning. So we have all these theories and feelings that we want God to accept.But no one can please God in the flesh. So we try to find the Spirit. The Spirit is going to lead us into purging all our carnality, and crucifying all the emotions. The flesh lusts against the Spirit and the Spirit against the flesh. Those who worship in the flesh are those in the milk understanding. Those who worship in the Spirit are those who are in the meat understanding. But we're not born again until we come to the revelations of Jesus Christ. Those who are in the flesh try to jump all the steps we must go through. And start at the finish line.They are totally deceived. They want to call water baptism born again. They want to go right to the promises of God, and skip the works we must do. That is why there are so many IF's in the Word of God.
The intent of a thought is the heart. The problem I see with those in the milk is this. They go to the Word full of preconcieved ideas trying to make them work. They take something someone told them like a friend or their pastor and look for some way of justifying their carnal theologies. And try to convince its true carnally. Someone in the meat doesnt have any preconcived ideas if they have crucified their carnality. All their faith is in the Holy Spirit teaching them with verses. But they must explain themselves to carnally minded people in the milk understanding. And they must do it with carnality. Those in the milk cant see the difference. Those in the meat cant explain it to those in the milk satisfactory. So the division goes on.
Here I sit waiting to go be with the Lord. And having a strong desire to do just that. I can sit here and wait, or I can go over there and wait. My point is I dont care. I can be just as happy here waiting or there waiting. I dont really want anything, I dont need anything. But I am always happy. I can judge myself now where I couldnt when I had emotions working in me. The difference in now and when I turned to the Lord was emotions(unclean spirits). I look back now and see why there is suffering in the world. And I know the purpose for it. But the world is blinded by their emotions. I see those who are trying to worship in the flesh and I can only feel sorry for them. They come to me and ask me how they can get rid of their sufferings. And they get mad at me when I tell them to try to be content with them. That is the only way I know of, to get rid of them spiritually. The works of the flesh(emotions) is what is tormenting them.

Gal 5:16-26
16 I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh.
17 For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; and these are contrary to one another, so that you do not do the things that you wish.
18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.
19 Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness,
20 idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies,
21 envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
23 gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
26 Let us not become conceited, provoking one another, envying one another.
(NKJ)

Rom 8:1-8

1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
3 For what the law could not do in that it was weak through the flesh, God did by sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, on account of sin: He condemned sin in the flesh,
4 that the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.
5 For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit.
6 For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be.
8 So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God.
(NKJ)

Everyone always told me I was wrong. But now I'm at total peace inside myself, and with the world, I am in the world but I am not of the world. I noticed some very distinct things in my walk. There was always a big emotional happening before every blessing. If I faught against the happening and just prayed for strength to endure it. There was always a blessing. Either inside or outside. Every time I had to prove myself and my beliefs in the Word. Now it saddens me to watch others get all emotional over something knowing that they will receive a chastizement for giving into them emotions. And they do. But they cant see the relationship.
Spiritually there are only three reasons for anything and everything that you do in life. Its evil, or vanity, or spiritual. Evil hurts your chances of getting to heaven. Vanity neither hurts you now helps you, its vanity. Spiritual the only reason that will help you get into heaven. Society has adopted many evil ways and they call it ok.

I look at people now and it is so obvious. If one looks at the bible in the new testament and CANT believe it for the way it is written. They have an unclean spirit in them. If they have to change it and put it in their own words they have an unclean spirit in them. We all started out with the influence of the devil and our guardian angel. That is where all your thoughts come from. Everyone tries to make the right choice, but everyone falls short. Those who have the Holy Spirit which is the only guarantee of salvation have the help of the Spirit quoting verses to them. And if they believe the Holy Spirit He will reveal who is who in them. To their inner man.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
June 26 2011

What I have learned. I started out in my life as a carnally minded human. I was full of thoughts and emotions. When I would think I would pick out the thoughts that my feelings were pushing me towards and that sounded like it was best for me at the time. They built a false hope in me that I was looking for happiness. I never found that happiness. I always thought that if things would just go my way on this one thing I would be happy. I never was. I chased everything that looked like it made others happy. It was a deception. They were not happy. Then I turned to the bible. I didnt understand it, but I kept reading and telling myself it was the truth about life. And bits and pieces started making alittle sense. It started changing me inside. I didnt even know if it was for better or for worse. But it was changing me. So I kept reading and believing everything I understood. After three years the verses started coming to mind in the most unusual ways. I was confused all over again. But I believed it was for a purpose. So I started aplying the verses to what I was thinking according to what the verse said. And I found myself argueing with myself. And then it hit me. I was argueing with the devil in me. And the fight and the battle began inside. I found that all my emotions were agreeing with the devil against the verses. So I had to resist all my emotions. More confusion set in but I didnt quite. I prayed I fought inside to hold onto the verses. And I noticed it was changing me. I needed the change no matter where this was leading me I needed the change. For eleven years I done this. One verse at a time. I would read alot of verses to get only one to come to mind. I found out that was the Holy Spirit trying to teach me. I used to mark the verses I understood, and I also noticed that some that seemed I was learning them for the first time were marked. But the whole process was changing me. Then at one point I started getting more than one verse at a time. More confusion set in. Until I understood these are the revelations of Jesus Christ. And they started explaning all that I had been through. And they started defining things that I never knew before.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I FINALLY UNDERSTAND LIFE 3-22-10
You have the spiritual part with truth. And you have the carnal part full of camoflouge. And we are to recognize the two and separate them. And purge out the carnal. And the only way you can purge is by resisting the carnal. What we have is an inner man which is our spirit and soul. And we have an outer person which is our body. The spirit is the mind of our inner man, and the soul is the body of our inner man. Our spirit is the one that makes the choices between our thoughts and which one to follow. Our soul(body) of our inner man is where affections come form. Our outer person is our human body where all the other spirits dwell. We are all born with the enfluence of two spirits. One is our guardian angel, and the other is satan(devil). Our emotions are unclean spirits. Our emotions are strong feelings that push us to an action. Affections are calm with very little desire. We get confused between the outer person and inner man. We inherit emotions from our parents. If our parents were bad guys we have lots of unclean spirits we have to deal with. If our parents were sort of good guys we have few unclean spirits to deal with.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Confusion 2008
I think there is something everyone ought to know. That every thought in our minds is coming from spirits. Now one is coming from our guardian angel, and one is coming from the devil. We have had these spirits from birth. Everyone gets bad thoughts, and everyone gets good thoughts. Some people can obey their good thoughts more often than their bad thoughts. Others seem to have to give into their bad thoughts more than their good thoughts. The ones that seem to have to give into their bad thoughts are usually much more emtional people than the ones that dont. Their is a reason for this, emtions are unclean spirits.
The Holy Spirit was offered as a way to discern the difference between what our guardian angel tells us and what the devil tells us. The Holy Spirit does this by quoting verses to us from the new testament in the bible. Every verse has a spiritual principle in it. Many of the verses have more than one principle in it. Now the bible says that the only guaranteed message from God is the Holy Spirit(verses). Alot of people actually here the verses in their mind, but dont have the gift of discernment. And we have to remember that even though the Holy Spirit gives us a verse the devil is right there to say: It doesnt mean that, or you cant take that literally, or that doesnt mean nothing you just remembered a verse let it go. Which it is easy to see there is no spiritual discernment in them statements. And your guardian angel is going to try to interpret it, with carnal language. Now if you can get past all the carnal language and find patients the Holy Spirit can explain or interpret it with some other verses or verses. But when He does your going to suffer, because the Holy Spirit will never agree with your feelings and emotions(flesh).

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
WHAT I HAVE LEARNED ABOUT THE BIBLE

Well its obvious that I have learned that there is a God and the bible is the training manuel put forth by Him. The bible is the invalible, perfect, unwavering Word of God. Now within the bible there are two testaments-the old testament, and the new testament.
The old testament is a set of laws that govern humanity on what is pleasing to God and what is not pleasing to God. And these laws teach us who should be punished for their wrongs that they do against God. Now the laws to creation are all evident, let there be light and there was, let there be anything and it was all according to what God said. God even had a simple law to mankind, do good and receive a blessing, do bad and receive a curse. But I'm thinking that man was to ignorant. So man had to have the laws precise to be convicted of one of them laws. So God called Moses and give him the laws in detail. Moses was to give them to man with all the explanations and deffinitions and teachings that mankind could follow. But the one thing that mankind didnt know much about was spirits, how they work, who they are, what was there purpose. Now God made some angels spirits.
All the spirits had a purpose even satan. God didnt punish anyone God created a spirit or angel that represented God in everything done on earth. Satan is the spirit of wrath(punishment) and when he gets aroused in us we wind of punishing someone. Then we also know that emotions(passions) are these unclean spirits.But the people of the old testament didnt know that. And it was easy for satan to enfluence them with a strong feeling. But what we have to understand was that God allowed that in the old testament. And because God cannot lie, and God gave that authority to punish to satan when someone broke the law of the old testament it was easy for satan to deceive. So satan had the authority to punish when one broke the law, satan would as the devil, deceive people into breaking the law. So that as satan he had the right to punish them. And he had alot of help from the other demons(unclean spirits) that agreed with him about punishment is the way to teach people.
The new testament brought to us by Jesus the Son of God to break the hold of the old testament law with love. The new testament is all about love and forgiveness and mercy, and compassion. So with the old testament teaching law and punishment, the new testament is teaching love and forgiveness. Now with the old testament teaching law and punishment and your rights and all driven by emotions(uncleans spirits). The new testament is teaching love and forgiveness driven by faith and trust. In order to stand on faith you have to give up your rights, that were given in the old testament and also given according to mans law. Mans law, the theory of it was taken from the theory of the old testament law of sin and punishment. And I see why the bible says that the law brought wrath(satan) for punishment. But to get rid of satan you have to give up your rights that the o.t. law has given you. Now the new testament teaches that love is to suffer wrongfully but do it willingly. And Jesus shows us the example when He was hanging on the cross. Jesus prayed for God to forgive us because He knew that mankind didnt know what they were doing.Mankind was deceived by his emotions. Well satan could only punish someone that had broken the o.t. law. But Jesus never broke the o.t. law and yet satan killed Him. So this made a loophole in the agreement that God had with satan. And this is why satan was kicked out of heaven when Jesus rose to go to heaven. But when satan was kicked out and one third of the angels or spirits with him, he came to earth to make war against the rest of the saints or followers of Jesus. Satan sent out a flood of false religions to consume the saints but by the mercy of God the world hid the true saints until judgement day.
But because no one is born a Christian. Christianity is something you have to grow into by reading the new testament. You have to go through the milk to the meat, if you dont get the milk right you won't make it to the meat. The milk is learning to believe what you read in the bible, not the interpretation of what you read, but what you accually read(verses). This is the only way to find the Holy Spirit. Now in the milk while your looking for the Holy Spirit inside you there will be evidence, the gifts of the Spirit. Which will strengthen you while you wait and listen for the verses. Once you hear the verses in your mind, then your steping into the meat. And the meat is when you obey them verses at the time you receive them. They will lead you inside yourself(kingdom of God) and they will lead you against your outer person(feelings & emotions). Which will reveal your inner man(soul & spirit). Your spirit is the mind of your inner man where you make decisions. Your soul is the body of your inner man where your affections come from. An affection is a calm delight of sadness or joy with no desires with them. Deception comes to a person from inside when they have a feeling mixed with a desire that tricks them. But if and when a person crucifies the flesh(outer person) then they have died to the flesh. Then they are born again. When one is born again they receive revelations(new wine) and then their a son of God.
Faith is the big confusion out there in the world. Faith is the substance of things hoped for the evidence of things not seen. And we get it from the Word of faith, the new testament. Faith is spiritual strength that we receive from believing the Word of faith. God tells us in the Word not to stand up for our rights according to the law. God tells us to crucify the flesh with all its passions(emotions) and desires(feelings) that control us and push us into wrath. God has told us that He will deliver us, He will fight for us, He will bless us. So to stand on them Words we have to suffer against ourselves(outer person) and wait. We have to use all the strength we have to wait for God to handle the problem. The Word says we have this treasure in earthen vessels that the excellence of the power may be of God and not of us. And that is what we want to see is that God handled it and not us, what ever it may be. When God sees us exercising our faith, that is what gets Him to exercise His faith-faith to faith. This is why christians suffer through things. To stand on faith, will bring suffering against your emotions(uncleans spirits) because they dont want your inner man in control. This is why when your suffering inside your walking in love. Love is to suffering wrongfully but do it willingly. This is the purpose from the beginning of the Word. To teach Love. Now we can relate to the love of Jesus Christ who set the example of love on the cross. And we can relate to the love of God what He goes through for all mankind in love. Now we can relate to the purpose of life- an oportunity to get right with God for the new Jerusalem.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
2-2-99 THE OPERATION OF THE HOLY SPIRIT
The operation of the Spirit is to teach us by bringing to our remembrance the verses. The reason the Holy Spirit brings them to remembrance is because He knows the intent of the spirits inside us. He is our linc to the spiritual world. He warns us with a verse if the devil is trying to decieve us with reason and logic. And at the same time we learn to discern the spirits inside ourselves. So when we get a verse we can know that the verse is the power of God so we can purge the thoughts and feelings that are controlling us. Now the Holy Spirit can only bring to remembrance the verses we have put in our conscience(book of beliefs) through reading the Word of God. It says that we need a pure conscience( pure verses) to be sanctified(washing of water by the Word), and only when we are sanctified are we justified in our walk..
The beginning of our walk is the milk(disciple) understanding, when we read the Word and look for the Holy Spirit inside ourselves. And before the Holy Spirit will start talking (quoting verses) to us we first receive one of the nine gifts of the Spirit for evidence that we have the Spirit. The gifts of the Spirit are given while we are in the milk(disciple) while we try to build on our belief system(conscience) with the verses. Because when we first start out reading and trying to believe the verses, the devil is in there taking the verses out with reason and logic. With every verse that we study and believe, there comes a test on whether or not we are going to stand on the verse or listen to our reason and logic of why the verse doesnt mean what we first thought. Now with every verse we get opinions from all the different spirits in us. We read a verse and say I believe that, then comes the opinions. What that means is this: Oh that doesnt mean that, what that means is this: Well now lets interpret that: Ok lets look at the theology of that: Theoreticly thats means:. What I learned to say to avoid the confusion was: I dont know what it means but I am going to believe it just the way it is written. So I started out resisting my own knowledge and opinions. Then shortly after something would happen in my life and the verse would come to remembrance. And I took what happened as the deffinition of the verse.
Then after just afew years and hearing these verses, I found that I could ask a question with no knowledge of the subject inside myself and get a verse. And the verse gave me guidance on how to handle the question. So I just ask point blank how do I know it is the Holy Spirit talking to me and not the devil. And I got John 14-26. Then I knew because of my experiances that He quoted verses.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I would like to address those on this board that THINK they have a reply to one of my revelations without reading the revelation.
You have two sides to you inside. A good side and an evil side. Now you must be submitting to one or the other. And if you even THINK you can reply to something without reading it. That reply CANNOT be from the good side. If you dont know that you are very deceived by the evil side. The sad part is no one can have a good reply on anything said until they have purged their evil side. And yet I see the evil side coming out over and over in alot of the replies.

John 8:43
43 "Why do you not understand My speech? Because you are not able to listen to My word.
(NKJ)

Acts 4:19
19 But Peter and John answered and said to them, "Whether it is right in the sight of God to listen to you more than to God, you judge.
(NKJ)

James 1:19-20
19 So then, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath;
20 for the wrath of man does not produce the righteousness of God.
(NKJ)

Matt 12:34-37
34 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
35 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.
36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Everyone is made up of a body, feelings, thoughts. But what the bible teaches us is that we are the inner man. The inner man is our spirit and soul. Our spirit is the mind of our inner man, the soul is the body of our inner man. Out inner man is in this body, but it isnt in there alone. Our body is our outer person. Our inner man makes all the final decisions. But only after it has to listen to the opinion of our guardian angel, then the opinion of the devil. Now our emotions are unclean spirits and they will always push us towards the devil. And the more we give into them the stronger they get. And the more control they have over our decisions. the carnal mind calls that thinking, when what it is is listening. All your good decisions was when you went with your guardian angel. All your bad decisions was when you were deceived by the devil. But it takes years of meditation to separate all of them within yourself and name them.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
11-11-13

Luke 14:26-27
26 "If anyone comes to Me and does not hate his father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters, yes, and his own life also, he cannot be My disciple.
27 "And whoever does not bear his cross and come after Me cannot be My disciple.

Wow. I guess I have sinned a grave sin against him. What must I do to be saved?

Word based mystic

and very nice ones they are! :thumb:

squeaky says.

I think there is something everyone ought to know. That every thought in our minds is coming from spirits. Now one is coming from our guardian angel, and one is coming from the devil.

I found out who I was inside, and I found out I wasnt in there alone. It was abit of a releif to finally see someone else in there to fight against. Then I found out it wasnt I who was fighting against the deceiver, it was another spirit(guardian angel). So I separated myself from them thoughts, and seen I was no more than a judge on who to believe. I was the one that was just listening to the others and chooseing which one to believe

So we try to find the Spirit. The Spirit is going to lead us into purging all our carnality, and crucifying all the emotions. The flesh lusts against the Spirit and the Spirit against the flesh. Those who worship in the flesh are those in the milk understanding. Those who worship in the Spirit are those who are in the meat understanding. But we're not born again until we come to the revelations of Jesus Christ

please review the above quotes
especially those that relate how one becomes born again.
he is implying fleshly works and understanding works brings us to the point of being born again.

but scripture implies that you must first become born again before you can see or enter the kingdom of God

scripture also implies that being born again with the mind of Christ and the Holy Spirit within now enables you to understand spiritual concepts.
He has revelation and understanding reversed.:down:

Simon Baker

BANNED
Banned
squeaky says.

I think there is something everyone ought to know. That every thought in our minds is coming from spirits. Now one is coming from our guardian angel, and one is coming from the devil.

I found out who I was inside, and I found out I wasnt in there alone. It was abit of releif t o finally see someone else in there to fight against. Then I found out it wasnt I who was fighting against the deceiver, it was another spirit(guardian angel). So I separated myself from them thoughts, and seen I was no more than a judge on who to believe. I was the one that was just listening to the others and chooseing which one to believe

So we try to find the Spirit. The Spirit is going to lead us into purging all our carnality, and crucifying all the emotions. The flesh lusts against the Spirit and the Spirit against the flesh. Those who worship in the flesh are those in the milk understanding. Those who worship in the Spirit are those who are in the meat understanding. But we're not born again until we come to the revelations of Jesus Christ

he is implying fleshly works and understanding works brings us to the point of being born again.

but scripture implies that you must first become born again before you can see or enter the kingdom of God

scripture also implies that being born again with the mind of Christ and the Holy Spirit within now enables you to understand spiritual concepts.

My Work Here Is Done.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
squeaky says.

I found out who I was inside, and I found out I wasnt in there alone. It was abit of a releif to finally see someone else in there to fight against. Then I found out it wasnt I who was fighting against the deceiver, it was another spirit(guardian angel). So I separated myself from them thoughts, and seen I was no more than a judge on who to believe. I was the one that was just listening to the others and chooseing which one to believe

I said
Your evidence is that because you think the scriptures "Imply" something that I have got it backwards. That is very poor evidence. Especially sense I quote scripture.
I think we should pursue this. And maybe we can find out which one of us is in error.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
NO WORKS-NO SALVATION
THE MEAT UNDERSTANDING IS IN THE WORKS YOU DO

1 Cor 15:9-11
9 For I am the least of the apostles, who am not worthy to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God.
10 But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me was not in vain; but I labored more abundantly than they all, yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.
11 Therefore, whether it was I or they, so we preach and so you believed.
1 Pet 4:12-13
12 Beloved, do not think it strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened to you;
13 but rejoice to the extent that you partake of Christ's sufferings, that when His glory is revealed, you may also be glad with exceeding joy.
Rev 22:12
12 "And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work.
James 1:22-24
22 But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves.
23 For if anyone is a hearer of the word and not a doer, he is like a man observing his natural face in a mirror;
24 for he observes himself, goes away, and immediately forgets what kind of man he was.
II Jn 1:8
8 Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but that we may receive a full reward.
Matt 5:16
16 "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.
James 1:25
25 But he who looks into the perfect law of liberty and continues in it, and is not a forgetful hearer but a doer of the work, this one will be blessed in what he does.
James 1:23-24
23 For if anyone is a hearer of the word and not a doer, he is like a man observing his natural face in a mirror;
24 for he observes himself, goes away, and immediately forgets what kind of man he was.
Mark 1:27
27 Then they were all amazed, so that they questioned among themselves, saying, "What is this? What new doctrine is this? For with authority He commands even the unclean spirits, and they obey Him."
Acts 5:29-30
29 But Peter and the other apostles answered and said: "We ought to obey God rather than men.
30 "The God of our fathers raised up Jesus whom you murdered by hanging on a tree.
Acts 5:32
32 "And we are His witnesses to these things, and so also is the Holy Spirit whom God has given to those who obey Him."
Acts 7:39
39 "whom our fathers would not obey, but rejected. And in their hearts they turned back to Egypt,
Luke 9:62
62 But Jesus said to him, "No one, having put his hand to the plow, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God."
1 Cor 9:9-10
9 For it is written in the law of Moses, "You shall not muzzle an ox while it treads out the grain." Is it oxen God is concerned about?
10 Or does He say it altogether for our sakes? For our sakes, no doubt, this is written, that he who plows should plow in hope, and he who threshes in hope should be partaker of his hope.
Rom 8:24-25
24 For we were saved in this hope, but hope that is seen is not hope; for why does one still hope for what he sees?
25 But if we hope for what we do not see, we eagerly wait for it with perseverance.
1 Pet 5:10
10 But may the God of all grace, who called us to His eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after you have suffered a while, perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle you.
John 15:13-14
13 "Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one's life for his friends.
14 "You are My friends if you do whatever I command you.
John 14:15-17
15 "If you love Me, keep My commandments.
16 "And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever--
17 "the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you.
John 15:10-11
10 "If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love.
11 "These things I have spoken to you, that My joy may remain in you, and that your joy may be full.
2 Cor 10:4-5
4 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds,
5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,
Gal 5:24-25
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
Matt 16:27-28
27 "For the Son of Man will come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and then He will reward each according to his works.
28 "Assuredly, I say to you, there are some standing here who shall not taste death till they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom."
(NKJ)
XXX You must have works. In order to have works you must find the Holy Spirit to lead you. To lead you He will only use the verses. You must obey the verses and submit to them. Without the Holy Spirit leading you, your works will be in vain. You will only have a camoflouge of doing good. And satan will have you doing them works for his people instead of Gods people. Those who are in the milk understanding are worshiping in the flesh, those who are walking after the Holy Spirit are worshiping in the Spirit.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
1 Cor 9:24-27
24 Do you not know that those who run in a race all run, but one receives the prize? Run in such a way that you may obtain it.
25 And everyone who competes for the prize is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a perishable crown, but we for an imperishable crown.
26 Therefore I run thus: not with uncertainty. Thus I fight: not as one who beats the air.
27 But I discipline my body and bring it into subjection, lest, when I have preached to others, I myself should become disqualified.
(NKJ)

Rom 8:8
8 So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God.
(NKJ)

Rom 8:1-2

1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
(NKJ)

I Jn 4:15-16
15 Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.
16 And we have known and believed the love that God has for us. God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God in him.
(NKJ)

Titus 3:8
8 This is a faithful saying, and these things I want you to affirm constantly, that those who have believed in God should be careful to maintain good works. These things are good and profitable to men.
(NKJ)

I Jn 2:3-4
3 Now by this we know that we know Him, if we keep His commandments.
4 He who says, "I know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
(NKJ)

Rev 14:12-13
12 Here is the patience of the saints; here are those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.
13 Then I heard a voice from heaven saying to me, "Write: 'Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on.'" "Yes," says the Spirit, "that they may rest from their labors, and their works follow them."
(NKJ)

Rom 2:12-13
12 For as many as have sinned without law will also perish without law, and as many as have sinned in the law will be judged by the law
13 (for not the hearers of the law are just in the sight of God, but the doers of the law will be justified;
(NKJ)

Acts 26:20
20 "but declared first to those in Damascus and in Jerusalem, and throughout all the region of Judea, and then to the Gentiles, that they should repent, turn to God, and do works befitting repentance.
(NKJ)

Acts 19:4
4 Then Paul said, "John indeed baptized with a baptism of repentance, saying to the people that they should believe on Him who would come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus."
(NKJ)