I have said:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

I have said a few times that I only write what I receive of the Spirit of God. Sometimes I receive much and sometimes I receive little. - However, what I receive; I give it you.
It’s your choice what you do with or to - what I give. A good and Honest Heart will do one thing, and an evil heart will do and say anything against it. There is no limit to the evil which the evil heart will do. – It has always been, and it will always be.

It must be a hateful-thing to some of you, if what I receive of the Father, I give to others. – All that the Lord gives are described as gifts and offerings for the SOULS of men.

Some of you hateful and jealous hypocrites, which is to say, FOOLS! – WELL! That’s how Christ describes some of you. It’s evident that some of you are serious nonbelievers of Christ and God. - I use the word “evident” because it’s the scriptural evidence that one can identify you fools. – You know; -- “Faith is the “Evidence” of things not seen by any fool”. The fool can’t see before his own eyes. ------ There is another story, and another time, you fools took part in.

------- The other story and the other time that you fools took part in. --------

The Truth and the Life of God has been delivered from the beginning, from generation to generation through men who received of the Spirit of God and gave it to men; - they were hated also. They were beaten and killed by the evil fools who were the haters of the Spirit of God.
Then one great and Holy Day appointed, The Truth and the Life began to speak from the Word of God that was made flesh. They called him Jesus.
Jesus, - when he became the true son of the man, the son of the True King of Israel / Joseph, known as the husband of Mary, the virgin mother of Jesus; -the Son of David, the Son of Abraham. ----- Matthew 1:1 KJV – “The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham”.

Jesus said many things to many people while he lived, and Jesus was crucified for saying only what his Father sent him to say. Jesus was crucified by the same spirits of men that dwell in most of you hypocrites in your day. – Which is to say, many of you are guilty of crucifying the Lord Jesus. – AND YOU ARE PROUD OF IT! – As the Antichrist.

Matthew 11:27 KJV – “All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father”.
Luke 24:49 KJV --- Acts 2:38 KJV – Only the promise, - nothing else. Those of the last days received only the things contained in that Promise, by that Promise.. -- You missed it.
John 6:65 KJV --- John 8:19 KJV –
John 8: 28 KJV – “I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things”.
John 8:38 KJV – “I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father”.
John 10:18 KJV --- John 14:12 KJV -- John 14:20 KJV ----- The Just shall know, not the fool.

Paul – 072810

Letsargue

Are you sure it's not Joseph? He has a habit of speaking for God sometimes (so I hear) :idunno:

At the point where I speak, WHAT'S THE DIFFRENCE? - I think you and your kind have missed something when you think there is a diffrence in the speaking of any Christian, or Angel, or Jesus Christ, or GOD. -- If it's the TRUTH, that is God and that is Christ we speak, and they are SPIRIT.

I think you're joshing me~~~~~. You must be very foolish!

Paul -- 072810

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
To receive the Holy Spirit is to be in Christ and to walk in Christ, yet no human, in the flesh, knows the mind of God.

Letsargue

To receive the Holy Spirit is to be in Christ and to walk in Christ, yet no human, in the flesh, knows the mind of God.

Sorry, but you nor they, have never heard me say that I'm human. AND, -- 1 Corinthians 2:16 KJV - "We HAVE the mind of Christ".

That's not saying any of you foolish busy bodies have the mind of Christ.

Paul -- 072810

Letsargue

You have no love so have no right to claim to speak for God.

LOVE? -- You and your kind don't know any more what LOVE is than you know what the name of the Lord is. -- You call yourself a Christian; - you guys make a dirty word out of Christian for the lick of knowledge of what you speak in such utter stupidity.

Why don't any of you fools just prove me wrong in any of my Threads?
It should be very easy with ALL the stupid folks with all the like nonsense most of you have to help and support you. --- But you know you can't do that, so you just bad-mouth me. that's easy for fools to do. You must be very PROUD of who you are and who you side with!

Paul -- 070810

lucy

I have said a few times that I only write what I receive of the Spirit of God. Sometimes I receive much and sometimes I receive little. - However, what I receive; I give it you.
It’s your choice what you do with or to - what I give. A good and Honest Heart will do one thing, and an evil heart will do and say anything against it. There is no limit to the evil which the evil heart will do. – It has always been, and it will always be.

It must be a hateful-thing to some of you, if what I receive of the Father, I give to others. – All that the Lord gives are described as gifts and offerings for the SOULS of men.

Some of you hateful and jealous hypocrites, which is to say, FOOLS! – WELL! That’s how Christ describes some of you. It’s evident that some of you are serious nonbelievers of Christ and God. - I use the word “evident” because it’s the scriptural evidence that one can identify you fools. – You know; -- “Faith is the “Evidence” of things not seen by any fool”. The fool can’t see before his own eyes. ------ There is another story, and another time, you fools took part in.

------- The other story and the other time that you fools took part in. --------

The Truth and the Life of God has been delivered from the beginning, from generation to generation through men who received of the Spirit of God and gave it to men; - they were hated also. They were beaten and killed by the evil fools who were the haters of the Spirit of God.
Then one great and Holy Day appointed, The Truth and the Life began to speak from the Word of God that was made flesh. They called him Jesus.
Jesus, - when he became the true son of the man, the son of the True King of Israel / Joseph, known as the husband of Mary, the virgin mother of Jesus; -the Son of David, the Son of Abraham. ----- Matthew 1:1 KJV – “The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham”.

Jesus said many things to many people while he lived, and Jesus was crucified for saying only what his Father sent him to say. Jesus was crucified by the same spirits of men that dwell in most of you hypocrites in your day. – Which is to say, many of you are guilty of crucifying the Lord Jesus. – AND YOU ARE PROUD OF IT! – As the Antichrist.

Matthew 11:27 KJV – “All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father”.
Luke 24:49 KJV --- Acts 2:38 KJV – Only the promise, - nothing else. Those of the last days received only the things contained in that Promise, by that Promise.. -- You missed it.
John 6:65 KJV --- John 8:19 KJV –
John 8: 28 KJV – “I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things”.
John 8:38 KJV – “I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father”.
John 10:18 KJV --- John 14:12 KJV -- John 14:20 KJV ----- The Just shall know, not the fool.

Paul – 072810

Anyone who contradicts scripture is not speaking by the Spirit. Check out the spirit you've got in you. Any spirit that denies the deity of Christ is not speaking by the Spirit of God.

Letsargue

Anyone who contradicts scripture is not speaking by the Spirit. Check out the spirit you've got in you. Any spirit that denies the deity of Christ is not speaking by the Spirit of God.

What a thoughtless busy body!

Paul -- 072910

lucy

What a thoughtless busy body!

Paul -- 072910

Hmm, no, a thoughtless person would assume he is speaking by the Spirit of God based on his feelings and own opinion rather than checking out the Scripture to see if the spirit he has is consistent with the scripture.

Letsargue

Hmm, no, a thoughtless person would assume he is speaking by the Spirit of God based on his feelings and own opinion rather than checking out the Scripture to see if the spirit he has is consistent with the scripture.

You're not my wife, and I'm not hen-pecked, so if you were my wife, I'd make sure you ran off with some fool just like you.

I get all my writings from the Scriptures; the Spirit of the Word. That's why none of you busy bodies and the other fools can understand them. No more than you can understand what God is saying in his Word. -- That's why none of you jealous hypocrites can prove me wrong on anything, you all just say I'm wrong like any fool might do.

Go find yourself a henpecked husband and ride his donkey, you're not going to ride mine. You don't have the God given right to ride another woman's husband's donkey. Can't you busy bodies ever get it?

Paul 073110

taikoo

You're not my wife, and I'm not hen-pecked, so if you were my wife, I'd make sure you ran off with some fool just like you.

Paul 073110

Therefore now they are not two, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let no man put asunder

Status
Not open for further replies.