I don't like Peter King anymore: comments on Cruz

republicanchick

Peter King was talking to the libs on one of those lib news shows. It was CNN, but don't recall what time, yesterday

King starts insulting Ted Cruz right and left

I'm thinking HUH??

Sorry, Reagan, they don't buy it about the 11th Commandment

Anyway, maybe he was just tyring to be in good w/ the libs...

ha ha ha... Good luck on that one.. Do you think they will compromise w/ the Rs a little better if you berate someone THEY always berate?

again: good luck on that one... but you ought to know by now how they are, those libs

Anyway, I am sure Cruz is spending his days crying about this.. yes sirreee... all day crying and whining, i am sure

___

Sitamun

Awww someone said something mean about the current republican beefcake of the month? Don't worry I'm sure you'll be given a new heartthrob to idolize soon.

republicanchick

I've never liked Peter King, he's like a less influential version of Lindsey Graham.

according to Tom Coburn (see my thread on How Congress works..) Graham is one of the few real Rs

When Coburn was there (1997--), if I recall correctly, Coburn said there were only about 10 or 11 or those

++

republicanchick

It appears he's criticizing Cruz for almost causing the gov't shutdown. So?

if the Rs had stuck to their guns about the FIRST gov shutdown (late 199os)

maybe we wouldn't have had to do it the 2nd... or actually 3rd time

I don't know. Maybe there were more shutdowns than that in history but in any case, the Rs during the late 90s could have won if they had stuck to the Shutdown strategy. Clinton was ready to give in... but they (GEEZ) caved b4 he did..

Ted Cruz is the one who was doing he right thing.. It is the majority of so called Rs who really do not stick to their principles

+++

Kdall

BANNED
Banned

if the Rs had stuck to their guns about the FIRST gov shutdown (late 199os)

maybe we wouldn't have had to do it the 2nd... or actually 3rd time

I don't know. Maybe there were more shutdowns than that in history but in any case, the Rs during the late 90s could have won if they had stuck to the Shutdown strategy. Clinton was ready to give in... but they (GEEZ) caved b4 he did..

Ted Cruz is the one who was doing he right thing.. It is the majority of so called Rs who really do not stick to their principles

+++

Everyone should hold their own party accountable just as they do to the opposite party. If something is wrong then it is wrong. It's dishonest to stay silent because you belong to the same party

republicanchick

Everyone should hold their own party accountable just as they do to the opposite party. If something is wrong then it is wrong. It's dishonest to stay silent because you belong to the same party

you wouldn't fit in well in Congress

Tom Coburn probably didn't feel right @ home either ( along with the other real Rs)

__