I am the customer service KING!!! - iTunes issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emo

New member
Originally posted by october

I know what he said, 5020. But they are both broadband.

Yep, I think DSL runs through a phone line, but cable, as far as I know, is the quickest. You can download up to 5Mbps........it may be up to 6 now. Around here, we have Cox High Speed Internet & it truly rocks. :guitar:

You love U2; you could download their MP3's so fast it would make your head spin. :freak:

Hey, I just gave Cox some free pub, now where's my advertising dollars!
 

Mr. 5020

New member
Originally posted by emohaslove

Yep, I think DSL runs through a phone line, but cable, as far as I know, is the quickest. You can download up to 5Mbps........it may be up to 6 now. Around here, we have Cox High Speed Internet & it truly rocks. :guitar:

You love U2; you could download their MP3's so fast it would make your head spin. :freak:

Hey, I just gave Cox some free pub, now where's my advertising dollars!
We will give you a total of $60, made in credits to your acct at 1 cent per month.
 

The Edge

BANNED
i know....my wife and i just don't need it that bad right now....maybe soon we'll try it. I am thinking of getting digital cable so I can get ht SCI FI channel and digital music on my stereo. i'm so fed up with radio and commercials i want to vomit.

Second Lieutenants don't exactly make tons of money.....but I'll get a sweet raise when I make First Lieutenant, and when I make Captain in 3.5 years, I'll be making double what I'm making now.
 

Mr. 5020

New member
Originally posted by october

i know....my wife and i just don't need it that bad right now....maybe soon we'll try it. I am thinking of getting digital cable so I can get ht SCI FI channel and digital music on my stereo. i'm so fed up with radio and commercials i want to vomit.

Second Lieutenants don't exactly make tons of money.....but I'll get a sweet raise when I make First Lieutenant, and when I make Captain in 3.5 years, I'll be making double what I'm making now.
Digital cable!?! :vomit:

CLICK HERE
 

Emo

New member
Originally posted by Mr. 5020

We will give you a total of $60, made in credits to your acct at 1 cent per month.

Thanks 5020, at that rate I'll be :grave: by the time I reach $6.
 

Mr. 5020

New member
Originally posted by emohaslove

Thanks 5020, at that rate I'll be :grave: by the time I reach $6.
I am not the Customer Service Queen, october is.

I am the Tech Support King.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top