Hypothetical Invasion

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Lucky said:
Suppose the hypothetical country of Justiceria went to war with the U.S. simply to put an end to the American Holocaust of unborn babies. Would you support Justiceria's invasion?
Do they want to take over the US or do they just want to beat us up and make us quit murdering babies?

Agape4Robin

Lucky said:
They're invading, not asking us to pretty please stop.

:up:

Think so? Even when the majority side with their country, and the powers that be are arresting Justiceria supporters for treason?
Ok, yeah, I would support it.
Arrested for treason? So be it.

Cadence

As to the topic: I'm a patriotic American. I say to hell with the interlopers with some good old American stubbornness.

Freak

Lucky said:
Suppose the hypothetical country of Justiceria went to war with the U.S. simply to put an end to the American Holocaust of unborn babies. Would you support Justiceria's invasion?
Yes. Curious. Do you believe in civil disobedience?

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Knight said:
Are they basing their request on Christian principles?
Some are, some aren't. But Justiceria's united in their belief that baby murdering is wrong.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Lucky said:
Some are, some aren't. But Justiceria's united in their belief that baby murdering is wrong.
So they don't officially request that we stop abortion based on the fact that abortion is murder as per the Bible?

Some of them might think abortion is wrong for similar reasons to liberals thinking killing baby seals is wrong?

What is the official governmental appeal as to why abortion is wrong?

Freak

Lucky said:
I wonder how many Americans would join forces with Justiceria's war on murder?

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Knight said:
So they don't officially request that we stop abortion based on the fact that abortion is murder as per the Bible?
Correct.
Some of them might think abortion is wrong for similar reasons to liberals thinking killing baby seals is wrong?
Yeah, it's possible.
What is the official governmental appeal as to why abortion is wrong?
It's the killing of innocent life, it's murder, it's wrong. Thus saith their government.

I didn't realize if you create a hypothetical country you had to write a book about it. :chuckle:

Agape4Robin

Lucky said:
Correct.

Yeah, it's possible.

It's the killing of innocent life, it's murder, it's wrong. Thus saith their government.

I didn't realize if you create a hypothetical country you had to write a book about it. :chuckle:
:poly: